July 2016 Moms
Options

Weekend Bishfest

2»

Re: Weekend Bishfest

• Options
    @jennyleigh16 I totally understand where you're coming from! 3 people rsvp'd yes for my shower and then cancelled because they were "sick" but not too sick enough to Facebook about being at the bar for a basketball game. Side eye. I think it's lame and inconsiderate. I'm sure all of your guests that went to your shower had a great time and that's all that matters. That's what I've been telling myself  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 Ugh that's not cool. If you're gonna lie at least be savvy enough to not post it online. I'm sure all of your guests had a fabulous time! 
  • Options
    @givemepenguinss My mom said I should comment on them. "Great day for a farmers market" "Aren't spa days awesome? Glad you had fun" but alas I'm being the bigger person.  (Physically and metaphorically). I am tempted to post on my own wall "Had a great baby shower this weekend, a big thank you to everyone who made the long drive out, you guys made me feel special!" 

Sadly I'll probably do nothing and just stew about it, because I avoid confrontation like the plague. :( 
  • Options
    @jennyleigh16 I had an old coworker that did crap all the time. Liked called out of work for a funeral,  then would post beach scenes with her in a bikini and a drink.
    It got to a point no one talked to her, or would switch shifts. Just shady.
  • Options
    @BecauseBabyIamAPug Ugh that crap is just bad karma. Plus you get to the point that no one wants to cover for you so when you really do need a legit day off, you can't get it. Boy who cried wolf and all that jazz. I have a coworker like that too. Drives me crazy. 
  • Options
    @LilLambie  I feel your pain! One of my co-workers has had a cough for a while. Finally went to the drs about it and it could be several different things, one of which is whooping cough. She has been coming to work the whole time, thinking its probably just allergies. She still hasn't gotten an update as to what it could be, but go figure I have been sick for almost a week now... and gosh I wonder who I got it from. Crossing my fingers it wasn't whooping cough, and also keeping you in my thoughts that you are ok and don't get it from your co-worker!
  • Options
    @jennyleigh16 I understand what you mean about avoiding confrontation. I'm the same way when it comes to stuff like that. It just stinks that people have to be so shady.

• Options
    My husband went out of town this weekend for a friend's bachelor party. He said that when he gets home we will go to Buy Buy Baby so we can make returns, order the rest of our furniture, and get the last few big things we need. This morning he texted me and they left late and they're stopping for breakfast and lunch so he won't be home until this evening. Which means no BBB. I just wanted to go and get everything finished today.
  • Options
    @Schmooie730 Ugh!! I am such a child in that if you tell me you're going to do something and it doesn't happen, there is potential for meltdowns. That would make me so upset!!! Maybe you can go with a friend or family and take care of some of the things together? 
  • Options
    @rnyland1 have you tried hemp milk? My 1 yr old dtr can't do milk, and she took to it immediately. And it's got lots of omega acids!
  • Options
    @ajareiny I haven't tried hemp milk. My son used to like almond milk though and now he's refusing it. I guess we should try hemp milk next.
  • Options
    @jennyleigh16 That is awesome! <3

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar