Options

FTM Check In

How far along are you? 
How are you feeling? 
Any crazy/surprising symptoms?
Team Blue/Pink/Green? 
Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? 
Questions? 
GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby?

Re: FTM Check In

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Not sure why TB doesn't have me logged in right! Trying this again below...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks and 5 days
    How are you feeling? A bit foggy in the head and my stomach has been really tight. 
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? Didn't expect stomach to feel so tight and big already!
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Green!
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I get to see my midwife in 2.5 hours!
    Questions? 
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? He is very supportive. He works out of town and makes it a big point to attend all appointments and hypnobirthing classes. Just wish he'd read some books!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    How far along are you? 

25 + 4

How are you feeling? 

Pretty good, but sore.  My knees and back are killing me and my fingers are so stiff every morning that I can barely bend them.  I have a chronic pain condition, though, so this is just a more extreme version of everyday life for me.

The pinched nerve in my back (underneath my right shoulder blade).  My OB agrees that I've got Baby B to thank for it, and says that I "just" have to wait for the twins to be born for it to resolve itself.  That makes me feel so much better. :neutral:

I can't sit up straight or lean back or lay in most positions.  It's ludicrous that something so small can wreak so much havoc.

Team Blue/Pink/Green? 

Blue x 2!

I'm loving all the movement I'm feeling, even if the babies' most active time seems to be from about 10 PM to 1 AM.

Questions? 

Nope.

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby?

He's excited but grumpy and whiny at the same time (nerves, I'm sure).  He's still not thrilled that we're not having at least one girl, but he seems to be coming around.  Slowly.

He loves to feel them move.  It makes me so happy to see him smile when he puts his hands on my belly and feels them rolling and kicking. <3
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    How far along are you? - 25+5

How are you feeling? -not too bad today, ankles are a bit tired/sore

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? -THE EMOTIONS, the swings are like instant. i feel nuts sometimes.

Team Blue/Pink/Green?  -PINK!!! :)

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week?  -I passed my Glucose test i had last Thursday, woohoo! 

Questions? 

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? -This is actually my SO's 3rd baby. He is so excited because its his first girl. He loves picking out all her cutesy clothes and i dont think he could be happier. Since its his 3rd, its really helping me stay calm when i dont know whats going on. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 25 weeks and 2 days!

How are you feeling? Physically I'm okay. A little slow. Mentally I'm still worried about my dog. She's still not doing well. Somehow that's been trumping anything baby lately. Which is sad. Idk, I'm emo today. 

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I didn't expect to have blood in my mucus every time I blow my nose! 

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Blue!!!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? Well, I love feeling consistent movement. It's so fun learning baby's patterns. I need to find a new doula because the doula we were set on pulled out so that's a bit stressful. 

Questions? 

He's so happy and excited. He talks to the baby all the time, talks about the baby all the time and is very interested in my baby research. It's the sweetest  
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24+2
    How are you feeling? Really good, although I'm having daily terrible heartburn.
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? The dry nose/bloody mucus thing was a surprise to me.  Also, my limbs keep falling asleep when I'm lounging on the couch.  I'm obviously blocking some nerve/artery combination that has moved from where it usually is, but it's annoying!
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Team green, with no doubts or temptations!  (At least for now :smile: )
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? Baby is moving all the time now, which is both rant and rave.  I love having the assurance of feeling it all the time, but it can be distracting at work and the bladder-stomps are not so pleasant!
    Questions? Nope!
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? He's been so sweet about everything.  DH is really supportive about letting me sleep or rest as needed, and he loves to rub my belly and give little kisses to the baby.  He hasn't done a lot of talking to LO, but then I guess I haven't either.  I finally dragged him out to a BRU a few weeks ago, and he's a bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there is out there for babies.  Not that we would get all of it, but just that we need to start to narrow down our wish list.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you?  22+2

How are you feeling? Ok for the most part, staring to slow down.  My feet and legs will swell slightly after about an hour of being on my feet.

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I think I'm most annoyed/surprised about how my whole digestive system has been out of wack from about week 8.  I thought it would act up here an there, not constantly every day.

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Will find out Saturday!!! Am I the last non-team green to find out?

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? H was able to feel the baby kick for real on Monday!  He was sooo happy.

Questions? It's ok I've not bought or registered for anything yet? right?  Ugh, we may or may not be moving and with not knowing the sex I just don't know where to start, so I haven't.  

He loves it for the most part and cannot wait till baby gets here.  He really really likes the weekly video's.  Sometimes he doesn't quite understand I'm really tired and cannot push through.  I'm not just being lazy, growing a human takes it out of you.  He has read to baby a few times and always says a few things to baby every day.  He jokes I'm a 'baby hog', I think he may be a little jealous.    As for prepping, not well. We moved to this apt while we were a few months into trying and got a 1 bedroom plus den for the purpose of the den being the baby's room.  The den has turned into his dressing room/laundry basket floor.  We really need to get rid of like 10-20% of our things to make room for baby.  He will not talk about it and tries to 'joke' just get rid of your clothes.  Or lets start with the 5 boxes of books you haven't opened in 4 years.  He has a hard time getting rid of things, me on the other hand could trash just about anything, super not sentimental.  Oh I could go on but will stop here.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24w5d

How are you feeling? Excited and a little scared this week. Looking forward to the weeks to continue adding up!

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I think most symptoms are suprising to me. I didn't do a whole lot of research on pregnancy symptoms until our miscarriage so whilewe werre trying I really just focused on that. A big surprise was also looking so huge so early. I was always afraid I wouldn't show until 6 months or something. 

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Pink!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I've already talked about this but the terrible headaches. I've had a severe headache for 6 days that will just not go away. My doctor's office ruled out pre-e for now which was great as I was so scared of getting a diagnosis like that, especially at 24 weeks. So now that it's seemingly ruled out, I just have to deal with it and take Tylenol when it gets bad.

Questions? 

GTKY: He is SO excited and I love it! I'm crazy in love with DH (he is my husband after all) and I loved him even more after our loss. Now being pregnant with iur rainbow, I'm surprised at how my love keeps growing. He felt baby moving for the first time last night and he was so happy. He'd been hesitant about trying to feel her because he always got bummed when he couldn't. He loves kissing the belly and calling her his little girl. He's been worried with what we went through this week but he always tells me how happy he feels when he sees my belly. Ilove that man!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Emillz5Emillz5 member
    How far along are you? 
    25 + 4

How are you feeling? 
    Very good! More tired than usual, but I've had a surprisingly breezy pregnancy.

My belly button is already popping out which is weird, and my feet are already starting to swell!

Team Blue/Pink/Green? 
    Team Blue!

I love pregnancy so far. Everyone has told me how horrible it is, but I did not throw up once or have any really bad symptoms. I feel so lucky to be carrying a little blessing who I already love more than anything :) 

Questions? 
    Has anyone else not started their nursery yet?? Lol I'm slacking

My husband is handling it really well! He is understanding when I have mood swings and act crazy. Lol. He also has been giving me foot and back massages. He is jealous that he can't feel the baby move, but when he talks to my belly, the baby usually kicks and he loves that :)
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    How far along are you? 24 + 1

How are you feeling?  Some of you may have read elsewhere I had to get my appendix out on Saturday, so I'm still recovering from that. The pain is manageable with tylenol today :smile: 

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? Not really! Pretty much focusing on healing from surgery so I don't really feel any pregnancy symptoms right now.

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Blue!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? After getting my appendix out, my bump has shrunk! I didn't realize that imflammation from a ruptured appendix can go up your whole abdomen, so the swelling that was under my chest that I thought was me carrying baby across my WHOLE belly actually has decreased since the surgery. So now I'm carrying a lot lower and look a bit smaller.

Questions? Has everyone been referred for the GD test? It hasn't been mentioned to me yet....

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? Handling it well! I haven't had crazy mood swings or anything so we are pretty much just like we are normally. He loves picking out little boy outfits and feeling him move
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    Emillz5 I haven't started the nursery either! We have our furniture but its still in boxes because the nursery is currently our office. Once the basement is carpeted (next Tuesday), we can move the office down there and start setting up
  • Options
    steministsteminist member
    edited May 2016
    @Emillz5 I have not started a nursery and might not end up having one.  We might be moving before September, and I have no idea what kind of place we'd be in then.  Right now, we would need to convert either the office or the guest room, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  We did buy a dresser for baby, though!

@jhems776 I haven't registered yet either.  I have bought a dresser, and my mom bought me a pack of baby towels, but nothing else either.  I keep meaning to go and start adding stuff, but there is so much stuff and so much variety that I find it really overwhelming!  Now that the school year is ending, though, I'll have more free time to do some of that.

@RG1 My GD test will be next month (28 week appointment), so I'd guess yours will be near then, too?  If you haven't had your 24 week yet, they might mention it there.  All mine said was that I should tell the receptionist I'm there for the GD test as soon as I check in so that I can have the Glucola in the waiting room.  That way, I don't have to stay extra long to wait out the hour.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ThscaryThscary member
    How far along are you? 22 + 1

How are you feeling? Feeling good. The weather's been nice so I've been getting lots of exercise outdoors which always makes me feel better

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? Didn't expect to have back pain and sciatic pain this early. Sleeping sucks and recently sitting at my desk during work has been unbearable. I may try to get a cheap stand up desk so I don't have to sit

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Blue!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I can see the baby moving from the outside now on occasion. So cool!

Questions? 

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? He is already so in love with the baby. Everyday he talks to him and gives my belly kisses and is just so sweet overall. I feel like DH was born to be a father and he is going to rock it! He hasn't been doing a ton to prep, but it's hard because our house will be move in ready either right before or right after baby is born, so it's tough to do any real prep. 
  • Options
    ThscaryThscary member
    @RG1 I'm happy you are recovering well. What a scary ordeal, especially when pregnancy symptoms have a tendency to mask real problems. I'm glad they caught it and got that appendix out
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    Thscary said:
    @RG1 I'm happy you are recovering well. What a scary ordeal, especially when pregnancy symptoms have a tendency to mask real problems. I'm glad they caught it and got that appendix out
    Thanks! I am doing a lot better today. In retrospect, a lot of my symptoms make sense, but I would never know! I'm glad I trusted my gut and went. I knew something wasn't right
  • Options
    Ah825Ah825 member
    How far along are you? Almost 24 weeks 
    How are you feeling? Great!
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I have some spider veins on my legs now? :( I can't help but think they are from pregnancy?
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Green! Though I'm pretty sure I saw a or is and that it's a boy lol but I don't know for sure 
    Questions? I hope what I've read about fat storage is true because I am feeling HUGE ... And like my body is storing a ton of fat!
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? He's soooooooo happy and excited and ready! he's (with the gel of my dad lol) Painted the nursery, put together the crib and the rocker. He's gonna be the best dad. I love watching him with our nephews. 

• Options
    Ah825Ah825 member
    Weathers been great here too! (I live in western Ny) Im so thankful the weather is nice so I can get good walks in. At the least I aim for a mile a day - but go for 3 miles probably 2 or 3 times a week! @Thscary
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23w5d!
    How are you feeling? great though moody as hell sometimes! And the back pain. YOWCH.
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I was not at all prepared for the lower back pain. Or how much this little guy would kick, and how much I love it :)
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Team blue!
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I really miss sex :( I wish DH would get out of his own head (the wrong one, the big one lol- I wish he would start thinking with the little one again!)
    Questions? None at the moment actually!
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? He's been pretty lax. He's excited for sure, but he seems to be dragging his feet with preparations. I want to rearrange a lot of our furniture so we can fit everything in our one bedroom apartment, and he hasn't done any of it yet. I did finally get him to come with me to register!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24+3

How are you feeling? Really good although I get tired easily 

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I'm not a huge fan of the stuffy nose or living in a permanent state of I-need-to-pee

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Blue!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I love feeling him squirm about!! And I'm lucky that he seems to be on a normal schedule and sleeps most of the night. The earliest I've woken up is 5 am on a few occasions but I am able to sleep through the night most nights. 

Questions? None today

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? he's excited. We have rearranged some furniture to make room for the crib but we will better organize things after the baby shower. He rubs and kisses my belly all the time and whenever either one of us leaves he always tells me to "take care of the baby" followed by "and you be nice to your mama". I love him so much!
  • Options

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I'm not a huge fan of the stuffy nose or living in a permanent state of I-need-to-pee

SAME HERE! I feel like i live in the bathroom and its only 26-weeks...shoot, whats 36 weeks gonna feel like?? i gotta set up my desk in there... :neutral: 
  • Options
    jln27jln27 member
    How far along are you? 23 weeks 2 days.
    How are you feeling? Not bad. Anxiety/depression levels down to normal. Pretty much cry for no reason once a week, but I've been a lot better about talking to my husband about it, and that helps me get over it faster. Last night I spent 5 hours obsessing about a mistake I made at work, so that sucked, but it happens. (The mistake wasn't even serious, just amounted to me wasting my time, but I felt dumb/embarrassed about it all night.)
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I don't think it's surprising, but she kicks me so much harder now, and she always seems to aim straight for my bladder or cervix. Not comfortable.
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? It's a girl.
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I didn't get the magical 2nd trimester energy until last night, apparently, because I felt the need to get everything done forever. I've been nesting hardcore since about 10 weeks but now I actually have the energy to DO things.
    Questions? Are most people hopeful others will buy from their registry? I have two. One for "gifts" (things we don't really need but would help) and one as a shopping list I plan to take care of. I don't expect anything from anyone, even those who have offered, and I really do not want a baby shower. But if people do want to actually buy things, I prefer they use my registry, because I don't want to have to return a bunch of things we can't use or don't need.
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? I'm doing basically all the prepping, but he is excited. He loves that he can feel her kicking now and spends a lot of time talking to my belly, which is adorable. I show him stuff I want to get and ask his opinion and we've gone over things like whether we need a new car and that kind of thing, but he leaves end decisions up to me most of the time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    @jln27 I also really hope people buy from my registry. We have already bought a lot of stuff ourselves that was important for us to personally pick out. We have blankets, clothes, burp cloths, etc., and I'm REALLY hoping we don't just get a bunch of "cute" outfits because theres much more practical things we registered for that I'm hoping people buy instead.

• Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    @jln27 I'm really hoping people buy off our registry.  I was very careful in picking out the things that I felt were important and the brands/styles I like best/that had the best reviews, so it's important to me that we end up with most of my choices and not a bunch of random stuff.

So far four people have shopped from the registry (and they've bought somewhat bigger ticket items, which is great and much appreciated), but I'm stressed.

I'm envisioning people either not coming (we know for sure that 4 people on what I imagine is a relatively small list won't be coming for various reasons) or coming and bringing nothing but random things they saw and thought were cute.

I know we still have time (our shower's not until June 18th), but I can't help but stress since we're registered online (no store registries), so there's shipping and processing time to contend with, not to mention things on the registry keep selling out.

I'm sure that a lot of this is my anxiety acting up and things will wind up being fine (plus we'll get the things we need/want one way or another).  I'm just in the "OMG-what-if" stage at the moment.  I need to take a deep breath and relax.

• Options
    @MojieJo My shower is on June 18th as well! :) 
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    @mom2adoodle Shower buddies!  I hope yours is awesome! :smiley: 

I'm just hoping I make it through mine without having a mini breakdown.  I have social anxiety and hate being the center of attention, so I haven't even had a birthday party (even with just my friends) in probably 15 or more years.

My bridal shower was a surprise (future-DH said we were going to his grandma's birthday party) and it was panic-inducing when I got there and everyone was looking at me and talking to me, as much as I appreciated the thought behind it and the generosity of the people involved.

The fact that I know this one is coming is a blessing and a curse.  I can prepare myself, but then I'm dealing with the anxiety of knowing the party is coming up and thinking about all of the "what if's" involved.  

I think it should be easier this time around, though, if for no other reason than that I've known DH's family for 16 years now (we've been married 11 years), so at least I've got familiarity going for me.

• Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks 5 days 
    How are you feeling? not bad just been really exhausted this week.. 
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms?I've been having numbness and pain in my hands.. spoke with doctor and it's normal due to increased blood flood..great....
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? team pink..Twin girlss!
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I'm huge and keep getting asked if I'm close to due date.. kinda upsets me because I have a ways to go still =( 
    Questions? 
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? my dh was taken back by the twin girls lol.. was set on a b/g set considering these are our first.. but he's coming around.. recently started working a new job to support our quickly growing family.. I'm so proud of him.!!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks
    How are you feeling? pretty good except I have pretty swollen all week and have had headache almost every day.
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? No, not really.
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Pink
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? We finished the base color for the nursery this week! (mint green) H's aunt is going to paint animals on the walls next month in combo of pink, peach, and purple.
    Questions? 
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? Pretty good. He is anxious to be able feel the baby kick.
  • Options
    Ah825Ah825 member
    RG1 said:
    @jln27 I also really hope people buy from my registry. We have already bought a lot of stuff ourselves that was important for us to personally pick out. We have blankets, clothes, burp cloths, etc., and I'm REALLY hoping we don't just get a bunch of "cute" outfits because theres much more practical things we registered for that I'm hoping people buy instead.

I'm hoping since we don't know the sex we don't get a bunch of clothes. We really need what's actually ON the registry! All the showers I've been to they end of up with like 50 newborn outfits. My SILs baby didn't even fit into half the clothes she got at her shower!
  • Options
    RG1RG1 member
    @Ah825  how come when you hit reply to a comment it doesn't automatically tag that person? so annoying. But yes, that is what I am worried about. I know I should be happy anyone is getting me anything and people aren't obligated to buy a gift, but seriously, if I didn't ask for it, I don't need it. To be honest though, before having a baby, I didn't realize how annoying this would be. I went to my cousins baby shower years ago and remember buying off the registry, but I was also a poor university student and didn't have money for the stuff that was left. But we are going to a shower in a few weeks and I got a bottle brush, a car mirror and something else. Boring gifts, but practical and I know she wants them!

• Options
    @Ah825 and @RG1 My first of 2 baby showers is next weekend. There are supposed to be a little over 20 people at the shower. So far only 6 small items have been purchased off of my registry. I am of course so grateful for everyone coming to my shower and ANY gifts that they may bring, but I am also trying not to freak out that this is all going to fall on fiance and I to purchase everything. I don't understand why people don't buy from the registry. I spent SO MUCH TIME perfecting it!
  • Options
    frogdog06frogdog06 member
    edited May 2016
    How far along are you? 26 weeks? Almost 6 months?

How are you feeling? A little tired...maybe because my husband has a cold and/or I'm coming into the third trimester. And same as @SBrown721 , super weird to feel my stomach growing and stretching.

Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I've been having vivid dreams at night (and normally I don't recall my dreams). Plus, I feel like I have a pinched nerve in my left glute and my right calf is forever sore due to night cramps. Ah, and that acid reflux... However, I am loving those strong random kicks that make my long necklaces bounce when I am at work.

Team Blue/Pink/Green? Pink!! We're elated!

Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? No major complaints this second trimester. Just running out of clothes to wear, but also not wanting to spend too much on maternity wear.

Questions? Are we there yet?

GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? Really well. He's been so awesome and supportive - he researched on his own and found the Owlet product. His male coworker gave him a book "Dude, You're Going to Be A Dad" so he's been reading that (on the toilet). He's also been putting in tons of overtime to cover my lost time (no pay) during my leave.
  • Options
    @Sbrown721 @Ah825 @RG1 my baby shower is at the end of June and thankfully I've had people buying off the registry (which notifies me of any purchases). People who cannot attend have contributed as well. I'm just hoping that the others who buy unnecessary "cutesy" outfits provide gift receipts too. Not that the gifts are not appreciated, but if there's an excess amount of items that LO can't even wear, I'd rather the $ go towards diapers and the like!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23+1
    How are you feeling? My energy levels seem to be dropping. Today is definitely going to be a 2 nap day, not that I'm complaining, that's what lazy Sundays are for! I also finally satisfied my sushi craving that's been bugging me for like a month. I'm so full it hurts... worth it...
    Any crazy/surprising symptoms? I woke up in the middle of the night wondering why my pillow was all wet, turned out to be a nose bleed! I've never had one before, and I know it can be a symptom but it was still surprising. Poor DH woke up as I was trying to quietly clean up and freaking out because he thought it came from down below. Poor guy.
    Team Blue/Pink/Green? Pink! And I was so sure it was going to be blue... but thrilled with the idea of getting to dress up our little girl :)
    Rants/raves about pregnancy this week? I am loving that baby girl is moving so much. I feel bad for DH though, he's so excited to be able to feel her move but still can't feel much from the outside. 
    Questions? 
    GTKY: How is your SO/DH handling your pregnancy and prepping for the first baby? I think the "oh shit" moments are becoming less and less. He was excited when we found out but scared, was convinced he wouldn't be a good dad. He's been incredibly supportive, comes to every ultrasound and midwife appointment. More and more he'll just absentmindedly rub my belly when we're cuddling. He says he feels weird talking to the bump, which I do too so no worries there. He's going to be such a great dad :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker