July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @afaddis89 unfortunately I'm a pharmacy tech and there's no at home work option. Yeah I haven't been paying anything for disability type coverage so I doubt that's gonna work. Big corporations suck. 

@notsoblissylissy I will ask about that, but I'm pretty sure our leave policy changed because now they offer disability insurance which I don't have. I'm not sure I want to pay extra for it if I plan to leave the company soon. 
  • Options
    lizhurt I'm glad to hear that you and baby are doing well after the accidents! People really need to learn to pay attention more. Maybe changing your schedule to where you get in the office before traffic gets bad and leave before it gets bad will help! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lizhurt So glad you are ok! Things like this are why I hate driving in general and am even more anxious now that I'm pregnant. There are so many accidents that happen on the main road to my job. I leave nice and early to beat the traffic, but then head home at 5 when the roads are crazy.
  • Options
    @lizhurt ugh, that's scary!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Wtf to national wine day, and not being able to celebrate! Lol 
    Preach it girl! I'm sipping some flavored San pelegrino and it's just not cutting it. 
  • Options
    @lizhurt seriously messed up! Glad y'all are healthy and monitored after scariness!
  • Options
    @lizhurt  glad you and baby are ok! i hope your commute gets better and people stop being so careless on the road!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    kim1989kim1989 member
    I'm glad I've never had any random strangers trying to touch my stomach but wtf to the friends I see occasionally that are obsessed about poking my belly button!? I don't mind people I know feeling the bump but pointing out and touching the belly button is just way too much. 

• Options
    WevilleWeville member
    @lizhurt Glad you and the baby are okay!  So scary!
  • Options
    WTF cankles. And WTF sore throat from my new snoring habit. 
  • Options
    @Backbypopulardemand I feel your pain. I go nowhere and do nothing without a pantyliner or pad these days. You never know when you're gonna cough, sneeze, or ya know, do nothing and suddenly pee your pants.
  • Options
    austinjl out of curiosity, how far along are you? I'd love to know when this "lazy phase" happens so I don't get freaked out when I get there.
  • Options
    @lizhurt Im assuming i4 and 408 (though 528 isn't better). I'm so glad I moved and now take local roads to work; I would kill myself being on i4 in rush hour. The drivers have been getting more reckless, that's for sure, and it isn't even the typical tourists. I always hate when I have to go to winnie and I'm praying baby doesn't decide I have to go during rush hour. I'm so glad you and baby are okay though! 
  • Options
    lizhurtlizhurt member
    @lizhurt Im assuming i4 and 408 (though 528 isn't better). I'm so glad I moved and now take local roads to work; I would kill myself being on i4 in rush hour. The drivers have been getting more reckless, that's for sure, and it isn't even the typical tourists. I always hate when I have to go to winnie and I'm praying baby doesn't decide I have to go during rush hour. I'm so glad you and baby are okay though! 
    You guessed right. It's miserable because there is really no other way for me to get from Waterford area to my job in Maitland unless I want a commute the length of the Oregon Trail. I am just leaving earlier now so I can hopefully avoid the morons who clog up those roads. Also praying for a non-rush hour labor start!!

And thanks to all for the well wishes!
  • Options
    I'm 33w5d.  
  • Options
    lizhurt said:
    You guessed right. It's miserable because there is really no other way for me to get from Waterford area to my job in Maitland unless I want a commute the length of the Oregon Trail. I am just leaving earlier now so I can hopefully avoid the morons who clog up those roads. Also praying for a non-rush hour labor start!!

And thanks to all for the well wishes!
    I remember that commute well when I was going to UCF! Fx going earlier helps you out!