July 2015 Moms

Baby Books

kyrenorakyrenora member
edited May 2016 in July 2015 Moms
I've been meaning to put together a photo book of my LO, but all the pictures I have are in digital format. Then a couple days ago I saw an ad pop up on Facebook saying that right now Shutterfly is offering unlimited free 4x4 and 4x6 prints if you order through the app. I got about 20 pics and paid just a couple bucks on shipping. When you sign up for the website, you also get 50 free prints, a custom fridge magnet, and a pack of address labels. Again, just pay shipping. Even better, my last Carter's order came with a coupon for a free 8x8 photo book, so when her birthday rolls around, I'll take all the best pics from her first year and make an album out of those. 

Just wanted to share in case anyone else was in the same boat.
https://invite-shutterfly.com/x/TkykWr
Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails

Re: Baby Books

• I love shutterfly, we did a photo book of our daughter and gave it to my parents and they loved it :D good quality too 
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    What!?! Thank you so much!!!!  Downloading the app now!!! :smiley: 
  • Loading the player...
  • I use free prints app. You get up to like 85 or so free 4 by 6 a month and u just pay shipping. It's been working really well for us. 
  • KAR8706KAR8706 member
    Love these ideas
  • I use free prints app. You get up to like 85 or so free 4 by 6 a month and u just pay shipping. It's been working really well for us. 
    That's awesome! I've never heard of it before. How's the quality?

• I love Shutterfly! They pretty much always have that free prints deal so I get photos all the time. I also have prints sent to the grandparents. And I love their photo gifts! My mom and MIL got personalized mugs for Mothers Day.
    Anniversary 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • kyrenora said:
    I use free prints app. You get up to like 85 or so free 4 by 6 a month and u just pay shipping. It's been working really well for us. 
    That's awesome! I've never heard of it before. How's the quality?
    I think they're pretty good. I haven't ordered from anywhere else so I guess I don't have any to compare. 
  • I may have bit off more than I can chew... But I've taken multiple pictures per day of my LO in the hopes of putting together a photo book with at least one picture per day for the first year of his life. I literally was just able to organize my favorites by day per month and now trying to get them arranged into photo books on Shutterfly. It sounds like I have tons of time... NOPE! Whenever I have a little downtime like at work or when we're in the car (and I'm not driving) or when LO is asleep (like now) I organize the photos in my phone. I'm hoping to get at least the first 6 months/books done by his first birthday. 

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• n3na94n3na94 member
    mrsrep123 said:
    I may have bit off more than I can chew... But I've taken multiple pictures per day of my LO in the hopes of putting together a photo book with at least one picture per day for the first year of his life. I literally was just able to organize my favorites by day per month and now trying to get them arranged into photo books on Shutterfly. It sounds like I have tons of time... NOPE! Whenever I have a little downtime like at work or when we're in the car (and I'm not driving) or when LO is asleep (like now) I organize the photos in my phone. I'm hoping to get at least the first 6 months/books done by his first birthday. 
    I want to do this too!! I have sooooo many pictures and I haven't started!! It's a great idea to 2 books one for the first six months and the other for the last 6 months. But you can never have too many photos of your baby! :blush: 
  • mrsrep123 said:
    I may have bit off more than I can chew... But I've taken multiple pictures per day of my LO in the hopes of putting together a photo book with at least one picture per day for the first year of his life. I literally was just able to organize my favorites by day per month and now trying to get them arranged into photo books on Shutterfly. It sounds like I have tons of time... NOPE! Whenever I have a little downtime like at work or when we're in the car (and I'm not driving) or when LO is asleep (like now) I organize the photos in my phone. I'm hoping to get at least the first 6 months/books done by his first birthday. 
    That sounds like an awesome idea! My book has really just been the highlights, but a photo every day would be a beautiful book!