October 2016 Moms
Options

is this a boy?

2»

Re: is this a boy?

• Options
    von1976von1976 member
    edited May 2016
    After spending 3 years TTC, we are just happy to be having a healthy baby. We don't care what the sex is. Hearing someone say they are disappointed what sex their baby was assigned at conception gives me the sads.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW seriously! We were kind of hoping one of these babies would be a girl, but are super excited to have more boys. It will be fun to see that brotherly bond and watch them all run around and play together in a few years! Even the tech who did our anatomy scan said "Sorry- both boys" to which we replied "Nothing to be sorry about!" We love our son and have been having so much fun with him; I expect that just grows.

@MKJeffrey2002 seriously. Why do girls get so many options, and we get varying colors of stripes?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know, I worked in a kids clothing store and I've always been partial to the boy clothes! Guess it's a good thing I'm having a boy  :)
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    I wanted a girl at first but now that I'm team blue, I'm so excited!  Although with the shopping I've done so far, he's going to think he's part dinosaur with all the dino related clothing, etc.  I'm very indecisive, too, so because there are fewer options for boys, it makes it easier for me. I'm glad I lurked this thread while I was away... it was so ridiculous I had to share it with my DH.
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 - I looooove boy clothes. I wanted a girl and I'm glad we're having one, but I'm so much better suited for boy style. 

Stuff like this this makes my heart melt! 

Ummmm I'm gonna need that. 
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 - I looooove boy clothes. I wanted a girl and I'm glad we're having one, but I'm so much better suited for boy style. 

Stuff like this this makes my heart melt! 

Ummmm I'm gonna need that. 
    Guessing Mud Pie brand? Stuff like that shows up on Zulily pretty often, usually under the "smocking" categories.
  • Options
    zulilly also has quality gender neutral leggings (I have a theme w living at the beach for this little lady) 
  • Options
    @kmvisioli @CopperBoom86 I've already ordered one Jon Jon for this fall.... (Excuse the bad computer photo) 

• Options
    I was hoping for a girl because for some reason I have just always pictured myself with a little girl. We found out we are expecting a boy yesterday and I am not the least bit disappointed. I could never look at my perfect baby on the screen and be sad he wasnt something else. I still hope that I have a daughter someday but I am so excited to meet this precious boy. I went and picked up a couple outfits for him on my lunch break today.
  • Options
    I was hoping for a girl because for some reason I have just always pictured myself with a little girl. We found out we are expecting a boy yesterday and I am not the least bit disappointed. I could never look at my perfect baby on the screen and be sad he wasnt something else. I still hope that I have a daughter someday but I am so excited to meet this precious boy. I went and picked up a couple outfits for him on my lunch break today.
    Same exact thing for me! On my way to target to buy all the little boy things!! <3<3

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @mrscorker I bought little denim overalls. I seriously cannot wait to put them on him.
  • Options
    blaf322blaf322 member
    @MRSCORKER ... Omg... That is the cutest! I think you need to go back and get the 6-9 mo 
  • Options
    @mrscorker omg, Owen needs that. Must find it! 
  • Options
    Target! I think it will be our OCMD Boardwalk outfit next summer :)

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    kmvisiolikmvisioli member
    edited May 2016
    Rompers are always my weakness! So cute and so convenient.

edit to add: Also anything with something cute on the bum ;)
  • Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    @mrscorker I bought little denim overalls. I seriously cannot wait to put them on him.
    I was close to buying this jumper but it will be too cold for him to wear it when he's this size. I almost bought it anyway and then almost bought it in 6-9months for next spring but I stopped myself. 

Girl, buy baby boy some big clothes! Speaking from experience. everyone at your shower is going to buy you stuff from nb-6 months which will be great, but you'll have nothing for baby to wear when he outgrows his 6 month clothes. It's easier and more cost efficient to spread out the buying of the big clothes now than it is to have to buy it all at once so baby doesn't have to be nakie because he has no clothes that fit!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    MRSCORKER said:
    Target! I think it will be our OCMD Boardwalk outfit next summer :)
    We are going there this weekend for dinner and I was just thinking tonight that he will be the cutest with his fat rolly little legs at the beach next summer. Especially in his new whale overalls ;) 
  • Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW Twist my arm!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16