February 2017 Moms

**INTRO THREAD and EDD**

Re: **INTRO THREAD and EDD**

• Hey everyone! Congratulations on your impending bundles. This is such an exciting time for all of us! This is my second pregnancy. My husband and I have a 1 year old son. We are both very excited and very nervous for baby number 2 since they will be so close in age. My due date is 2/27/17. Hoping to meet some bump buddies to share the excitement with!
  • Hello all!
    Ive been reading along but decided to actually join. I will be a third time mom! My husband and I had plans to move out of the country but now we will be staying for at least another year (thanks Zika ). I'm due feb 27th but I've never made it to a due date. We have a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, and they are both over the moon! 

Congrats to everyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a little late here but I just found out about an hour ago that I'm 12 weeks along. I have 2 boys 19 years and 6 months. I'm still not 100% sure of the due date because I haven't seen AF since last May. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @babytaco2017 I'm also in Toronto and we are due 2 days apart. 

I are about 13weeks and due Feb24, 2017. I'm in my early thirties & my partner and I have been trying for just over a year when we found out at the end of June. 

It's taken me a while to post on here because I felt nervous right up until our 12 week scan.
  • I guess I should introduce myourselves. My wife is pregnant with our first (only) & we're due Feb 24. Now that we've got a good ultrasound and heard the heartbeat, things seem a lot more real. Wife is 36, I'm 35.
    J (Ma--I'm the one posting) & E (Mommy--I'm the one carrying)

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hello everyone! Been lurking since June and decided to finally introduce myself!

I'm 28 and my DH is 36. We're expecting our first child on February 27th and couldn't be more excited! We married in April of last year and had been NTNP for 8 months. We found out we were expecting on Father's Day and, honestly, the only reason why I took a test that day is because it was the last game of the NBA Finals and I was planning on drinking a ton of wine that night. ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome to all of the newcomers!
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • @ladyoriza I'm just across the state line from you! SC here
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @becbec28 I live in North GA near Chattanooga ish. So probably not far at all!
  • So happy for you @StephanieWalstrom !! Welcome!

• MsShamiMsShami member
    edited September 2016
    I'm 26 hubby turned 27 aug 30th I'll be 27 Dec 26th this is our rainbow baby . due feb 23rd I'm 15weeks today and I'm very excited to meet this little one. 
  • Hi all, baby #3 (a boy!
  • @LivingLaVidaGinger Feb 28th is my birthday! congrats and welcome back. I hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy :-)
  • Hello everyone,
    I feel like we got off to the wrong foot here so I wanted to properly intorduce myself. I'm 31 & my husbands 34. Pregnant with #3  unexpectedly & due Feb 10! first time around after trying for a year we concieved & now have 19month identical twin boys, had them at 27weeks with a long up & down nicu stay. So a bit scared it'll happen again. But  We just found out we'll be having our 3rd boy & we're excited & scared (bout the new guy feeling different when his bros look exactly the same & have such a close bond) all at the same time. Happy healthy pregnancies to all 
  • Hi! I'm 25 expecting my first on Feb 21, 2017. I had a miscarriage last year at 6 weeks so this pregnancy was a surprise. I didn't find out until 8+2 and now I am 15+6!  I live in New York 
  • Hi everyone

Ive been on this board since the very beginning (found out at 3 weeks pregnant) but I have been in shock terrified of miscarriage. I'm 26 and its my first pregnancy I have both endo and pcos so part of me didn't think this would stick. 
    My due date is Feb 5th and I have now started buying and preparing for baby so I guess it has really hit me!
  • Hi! My name is Lindsay. I am 19 years old and am from michigan. Last year starting in october i felt i was pregnant waited for my period to be missed a few days before it was due i had pink spotting but it was brown mostly which told me implantation bleeding this happened for 3 days then stopped so I tested and tests came back negative so i thought well maybe its just late i had been stressing alot but i felt pregnant i was sick had cravings i was cramping a little nothing like a period so i waited a week or 2 then tested again negative so i went to doctors about it they tested me and it was again negative well i then missed another period! i never miss 2 periods so i told my boyfriend i need to test so we did when he was at work at 11pm i got a positive in seconds on both i went through thanks giving and christmas believing i was pregnant this is happening on 12-28 i had my 12 weeks scan when i noticed u couldnt see a baby :( my uterine wall was thickening making my uterus stretch giving me that "bump" i then got a call the next day being told i miscarried and it was a blight ovum that same day i started bleeding on jan 2nd at 6am i woke in major pain i was in actual labor for 5 hours sitting in a bathtub passing my pregnancy :( i got on bcp after that in april and stopped it same month because i bled non-stop 2 weeks later i concieved at 4 weeks i found out i was pregnant :) i am now 17 weeks will be 18weeks on sunday and im scared i worry about another miscarriage i feel alone most days i found out at my last appointment that ive developed depression again after i beat that sickness a few months after the miscarriage im on zoloft and its not started to show its helping yet but it makes me sick some days. sorry this was so long i just had a long story that i didnt know how to shorten up. 

EDD= Feb 12th 2017
    unknown sex til sep. 29th

BabyFruit Ticker

• how did you get your signature to show i tried making one and all i see or get is the http thing ??

BabyFruit Ticker

• roq_holidayroq_holiday member
    edited September 2016
    Hellooooo everyone! My name's Rocky, from San Diego but recently moved to Texas and due February 5th, but since me and my sister were both a couple weeks late (I guess my mom has a pretty luxe womb and we had no intentions of leaving :D ), I'm kinda hoping I'll have the same situation and shoot for a Valentine's day baby. I have been called a bit of a control freak lol. I'm 28, and this is my first pregnancy and it's pretty awesome so far.

I never thought of myself as particularly maternal, or ever wanting children, but something happened this year that both me and my husband wanted to try, maybe it had something to do with all of our nephews and nieces getting a lot cuter now that they're talking and seeing them every other weekend or maybe it was my clock ticking louder... So, we hopped off the BC train that's been running nonstop for 15 years, and got knocked up a little quicker than we expected in the first month of not taking the pill. Although a little inconvenient in the middle of a big move, we realize how lucky we are and this has truly been such an incredible experience. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and learn from all the experienced mamma's out there!  :*
  • Welcome @roq_holiday. So did you just find out you're pregnant? 

• Oh nope @AfKash, I just found the community portion of the app though a week ago lol (they kind of hide it)! I found out as soon as I missed my first period basically since I normally can count it down to the minute haha. Me and some friends were backpacking in Big Sur and I noticed I was a day late. What a fun way to end a weekend, and now I can say our babe has hiked multiple peaks in the Big Sur area and climbed Mt. Whitney (highest peak in the continental US)!  :D
  • Hey!! I am with @roq_holiday, I kind of just remembered they had a blog on the site.  I signed up for the emails early on, but my old phone was all wonky at work, so I haven't been on the app much- just reading the emails. But, now that I am further in, it's nice to be able to chat with people :)  Well and my work unblocked the site.  Score.  I tried the Baby Center one and it's a hot mess- random posts over the place, I hate it.  This at least seems organized!

Oh, I am 32 and from Cleveland area.  My husband and I are expecting our 1st, a girl, on 02/21/17.  Pretty much coasting at this point.  Tired, hungry, blah blah blah. Nothing earth shattering or that anyone else isn't going through also! 

• @leslie1331 Welcome! I think you will find we are very organized! I know reading the "read this first" thread helped me to figure out the rules and organization of the board so I definitely recommend that! I'm also glad to see some more Ohioans join the board :)
  • madamerwinmadamerwin member
    edited September 2016
    (Edit: **TW MC/loss**)

Hello! Little late to the party here... I lurk on these boards but thought I would introduce myself.

H and I are both 31, got our BFP on 6/11. EDD is 2/20/17. I was really nervous at the beginning, since I had a miscarriage back in February at 6.5 weeks (chromosomal abnormality). That pregnancy was kind of unexpected, as we'd been told I would not be able to conceive naturally. Our fertility doc had removed one of my tubes last October, and she said the other one was not at all functional. We planned to start IVF in February - we were waiting for my cycle to start to begin the process, but it never started... The miscarriage was hard on both me and H, but the doctor said we should try again on our own for 6 months. We started trying in April, pregnant by the end of May! All with one tube the doctors told me wouldn't work.

Our rainbow baby is due almost a year to the day after my miscarriage. So far everything looks good, we have our a/s on the 28th. Still nervous about everything being ok, since I am still feeling a little like this is all too good to be true; for 10 years I believed I'd need IVF, but here we are half way through my very natural pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome, and sorry for your loss. Could you please add a trigger warning to your post? @madamerwin
  • Sorry @Spicyweiner - I did not think it was necessary on this thread (I see a lot of loss mentions on this thread w/o warnings), but I'll add it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry @Spicyweiner - I did not think it was necessary on this thread (I see a lot of loss mentions on this thread w/o warnings), but I'll add it.
    I don't keep up with these often, so they probably went unnoticed. 
    Thanks for adding it! 
  • YAY I am finally able to post! 
    Alrighty, well, let me start off by introducing myself. I'm a 31 yr old mom to two boys; ages 11 and 4. Married. Live in Montreal, QC but grew up in Toronto, ON. Am currently 20+5 weeks with baby #3. Due February 1st so I will be joining the January group as well. 
  • Hello to all the beautiful moms and moms to be for the first time :smiley:
    I am 26 and with my husband 28 we are expecting our first bundle of joy.
    EDD is February12 2017.
    Anybody else expecting that date?