July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday B*itchfest 5/23

2»

Re: Monday B*itchfest 5/23

• Options
    @lizhurt I'd honestly be wondering if that comment was a tactic to get you to sign up just to prove him wrong. Super obnoxious, but I could see it working. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @afaddis89 I'm really sorry to hear that. You deserve so much more. And I hope you feel better!!
  • Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @mandyjulie I plan to call them tomorrow. Walgreens doesn't have a HR department that you just sit down with. They also apparently just changed their policy a few weeks ago. I set up my leave months ago so hopefully I'm fine. It's through a third party that handles millions of cases. It's frustrating. 

Regarding the new job search it would be after I have my son, not before! I'm already stressed out enough. I'm going to use my leave as a time to look for other opportunities. I got my degree back in December and I'm so anxious to use it. But thank you for your concern! I appreciate that you think I'm so ambitious hahah
  • Options
    Thank you @setosh! I hope things go well with your leave as well. Same thing on the job search. No way I am going to try and apply to something before I have my LO, but I'm gonna be searching around a lot for places that are hiring while on leave!
  • Options
    @kellz14 that is a fantastic idea!  I love excuses to get together with others, but don't like to inconvenience people to do so.  It isn't about the presents, my sisters have been very kind in giving me their old baby stuff we really don't need that much.  I just want to be able to get together with loved ones and enjoy the process :)