December 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Appontments 5.23-5.29

Alrighty ladies who has appointments this week?

Me:27   H:30
Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
Trying to conceive since 01.2014
Low AFC and azoospermia
IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Appontments 5.23-5.29

• Options
    I have my 3rd month appointment in about 2 hours. Yay! No ultrasound but I'll get to hear a beautiful heartbeat and have blood work.

Me:27   H:30
    Till death do us part: 7.2.2011
    Trying to conceive since 01.2014
    Low AFC and azoospermia
    IVF #1 03.2016 - BFP 03.28.2016
    Due: 12.05.2016

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    I have an appointment on Thursday! I'm hoping there is an ultrasound!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check in on the sch and make sure the baby is cool. I'm finding myself increasingly nervous about it. I'm so scared of something being wrong. 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I have my NT scan on Weds.

I am a mess over it because I have had light brown spotting for a week. I called the Dr. last week after there was some chunkiness in the discharge and was told it's common and not to worry unless it is heavy or red. Of course, Friday night it gets heavier and tinged with read, so I called the on call Dr. who told me to call back Monday and they'd get me in for an ultra sound. After having some chunky brown discharge this morning (sorry, TMI) I called, only to find out that they don't have any openings and I just need to keep the Weds appointment.

After so many recent MMC posts, I'm really fearing the worst. I know this sounds crass, but I have so many meetings Wednesday afternoon, I don't know how I'll get through the day if it's bad news. I was really hoping to have some answers today.

Sorry for the vent, I'm just really scared we're going to get bad news. 
  • Options
    Sorry @Amdogger82 - I hope you get good news Wednesday.
  • Options
    @Amdogger82 hoping for the best on Wednesday!
    I am waiting on my dr to call back- another weekend of spotting and cramping. Spotting was much worse than it had been. Hoping they get me in today for a U/S but doubting they will. Next appointment (at 12 1/2 weeks) is next Tuesday.
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    I have a check up appointment on Thursday.  I had my first appointment and ultrasound at 6 weeks.  This will be my first appointment since then (6 weeks ago) and I am really excited to hear the heartbeat.  Hope everyone else's appointments go well!
  • Options
    TollerToller member
    @Amdogger82  I think that's pretty unacceptable that they can't get you in for a 5 minute ultrasound!!! Spotting is so stressful... particularly since all the info out there says it could could any direction.... I had spotting from 5 weeks to 7 weeks and the only thing to stop it was some herbs and REALLY taking it easy!! Put your feet up in the meantime if you can and water water water!! You're pretty far along, so you definitely have that on your side!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a check up on Weds. I am excited to hear the heartbeat, but this is a quick, pee in a cup, get weighed, heartbeat, any questions? Okbye kind of appointment.

November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Amdogger82, sorry that your doctor wasn't able to see you before Wednesday.  Hope that everything goes well that day.  Good luck everyone with your appointments this week.

I have two appointments this week.  One tomorrow with my regular OB and then on Thursday with an MFM my OB referred me to for some additional testing since I'm AMA.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    First ultrasound and NIPT is on Friday. I am so nervous that we won't find a perfectly healthy fetus, but at DH will be there with me. No reason to suspect anything is wrong, just my own paranoia. Best wishes to all the ladies with appointments this week! FX!
  • Options
    I finally have my second appointment this Thursday!  I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and they saw twins. I want nothing more than to see/hear two strong, healthy heartbeats this week. The last 6 weeks have taken forever to get here!
  • Options
    Thank you, ladies!
    @Gizmo1231 I'm so sorry you're going through something similar! I hope they can get you in and put your mind at ease. 
    @Toller02 I was wondering if my frustration with the situation was unreasonable or not, so thank you! I have been taking it really easy until I see a Dr. I'm glad your spotting resolved!
  • Options
    I have my NT Scan on Friday!  Excited to get a high quality scan. We already know that the genetics are good, but the NT can also look for spinal anomalies.  I'm hoping everything looks good. 
    EQD born 12/15!

• Options
    edited May 2016
    We have our genetic testing appointment weds, and I think we're doing the NT scan and the NIPT. Then we have our 12 week on Thursday. In between ivs. I'm basically spending this week at the hospital! 

Hope everything goes well for everyone! 
  • Options
    I can finally join this thread! My first U/S is tomorrow and then my first OB visit is the 27. Woot woot!!
  • Options
    Good luck to all you ladies having an ultrasound/check/up/test this week!

I actually had mine last week, NT scan looked great and today I got my results back from the first trimester screening and everything came back low risk. 

I know it can be difficult to stay calm between appts. but I am feeling more relieve/relaxed with this pg.

TW-----

I had two mmc before this pg (no bleeding/cramps) so it has been a difficult journey getting through every milestones. But MMCs are not common at all, so for those worried about things not going well, chances are your baby is fine! 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Options
     I go in tomorrow at 9 AM for an ultrasound to check on everything due to the bleeding and cramps. Hoping for good news.
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 glad they got you in! Thinking of you and I hope everything goes well.
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone with their appointments this week and sorry to hear about the spotting.

I have my next appointment and u/s on Wednesday for the NT scan.  I had expected to hear back about NIPT results by now so I'm really nervous that they haven't called yet because they need to tell me something bad in person.  Two more sleeps.
  • Options
    @queenklau I'm glad you got good results on your genetic screening.  Ours also came back low risk.
  • Options
    I have my first u/s today!! I'm so excited and absolutely terrified. I just hope everything is going well with our little bean. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, @Gizmo1231!!! I have been thinking of you this morning! So happy you got good news!
  • Options
    @Gizmo1231 and @LinziLoo09 Yay for great appointments!!
  • Options
    @Amdogger82 do you go tomorrow still? Hoping for good news!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • Options
    @LinziLoo09 so glad your appointment went well too! 

Yes, @Gizmo1231 tomorrow morning. Thinking positive thoughts!
  • Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    @Gizmo1231 and @LinziLoo09 I'm so glad to hear good updated on your appts! 
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow @Amdogger82 ! Sending happy thoughts your way!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Mamax2Mamax2 member
    I was supposed to go see a new Endo next week, but they called and rescheduled. Now, I see them today at 1. Hopefully we can get my thyroid medicine adjusted, so my levels can go down to an acceptable place.
  • Options
    Glad to hear about everyone's good appointments so far!

I had my second doctors appointment today. Pretty standard...pee in a cup, blood pressure, and Pap smear. We tried to listen for the heartbeat with the Doppler but he said it might be alittle early to hear anything, which it was. Disappointed that we didn't hear the heartbeat but not worried about it.  Also scheduled my NT scan in 3 weeks on June 13th, so excited to have another ultrasound! 
  • Options
    I had my dating scan today and everything looked good! They did change my due date from 12/22 to 1/14 though so I guess I'm heading over to the January board :( 
  • Options
    I'm glad the dating scan went well, @doodleoodle , but I object to you switching boards! I hope you jump back and forth and continue to keep us company here. :( 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Yay @doodleoodle !!!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    I had an appointment today, which went fine. They took my blood for genetic testing, and I was stoked that they have a deal with the lab where it's only $20! Also scheduled my NT scan for 3 weeks from now woohoo.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16