December 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    Remember that impossible task my boss assigned me Friday? Well, I got up early and started work trying to get it all done today. Got what I needed to complete it, with one thing missing....THE NUMBERS THAT HELP ME IDENTIFY GROUPS!!!! So I got up early for nothing. I can't do anything until my team makes these numbers visible, and right now they are not responding to my e-mails. I am seriously sitting here steaming. I'm dead in the water until they get me this info. And will my boss care? Probably not. We'll see. I am so done with today.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    I got a sunburn, and it hurts. A lot. I can't take Advil to help with swelling, and I can't take Benadryl to calm the itching because I don't need to pass out at work. FML
    December 2016 August Siggy Challenge: Embarrassing Back to School Pics

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got up early for a 9am appointment.  I didn't even stop for coffee to be sure to be on time.  It's now almost 9:30, no sign of the person I'm meeting.
  • Options
    I work at a college where the year doesn't end for another 2 weeks. At this point, my most annoying students have made me feel rage blackout at their general annoyingness. It is so hard to keep a blank face and talk to them. They all need to go home. NOW.

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    Last month Daycare lost the check. So I grabbed cash and paid that way. I look at my bank stuff online yesterday and They found and cashed the check Friday. So now I am overdrawn $500+ and don't get paid until Wednesday. Stupid Bitch.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    em01092em01092 member
    @penelope4612 that is my biggest pet peeve. Did said person even call or anything to let you know they'd be late?

December 2016 August Siggy Challenge: Embarrassing Back to School Pics

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kbdukekbduke member
    Everything is getting on my nerves today but my #1 bitch is work. I work in manufacturing and the people who work in the plant get here at 6, I get here at 8 (as well as everyone else that works in the office). I left them a very detailed plan on Friday for this morning to meet our goals for this week. I walk in and they are seriously doing the exact opposite of the plan I laid out. WTF? I can't even today.
  • Options
    @Kate08Young That's B.S. ! Can you demand a refund in cash and deposit it into your account? I'd be livid.

@penelope4612 That's terrible! Maybe he/she completely forgot and will apologize profusely and bake you cookies.

My bitch is I'm so beyond sick of my job. I need either a long vacation, a new career, or an attitude adjustment. It's gotten bad....I will see a landscaper and think, "it'd be kind of cool to be a landscaper." I'm trying to find ways to make it more bearable but I'm at a loss for the moment.  :'(

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    1. My SIL (maybe... they are being shady about whether or not they are actually married) is french and blogs in french. I don't think she thinks I read it but... google translate... and she posts it on fbook. Well I gave her a bunch of maternity clothes because I had some to spare and they are poor teachers. Some gap shirts of a few different colors and an old navy maxi dress that's got some pinks and stuff in it. Well, she never thanked me and her next blog stated that she does not, and her kid will not, wear such garrish colors. They are both middle school teachers and they are buying tons of new, top of the line stuff for baby. I don't get it. I was psyched when anyone gave me anything that made me even a little comfortable.

2. Oh the barfing. Up until yesterday I would have a couple hours where I felt a little better after each barf. Now I still feel like crap.

3. In the words of Chris Pratt, it's like wiping a marker.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    It was a glorious 81 degrees yesterday and it dropped to a chilly 55 today. Not cool. 
  • Options
    @slartybartfast I would be livid if someone was that rude and ungrateful. I'm the same-give me all the hand me downs. Baby doesn't care what it's wearing! And I just want to be comfortable. 

I don't have a bitchfest yet...but give me time...
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    TollerToller member
    someone at work totally overstepped their role and did something that falls under my role at work.........and it was something a colleague and I were in the middle of working on. I can't decide if I'm RAGING mad or just so over my job I don't even care anymore....

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @dmontgo YAASS. I have a student worker in the office who keeps her sneezes in and I just wanted to scream at her "JUST LET IT F'ING OUT ALREADY!"

Anniversary
    Visit The Nest 
    Fur Baby Momma 4/2/2010
  • Options
    1. My SIL (maybe... they are being shady about whether or not they are actually married) is french and blogs in french. I don't think she thinks I read it but... google translate... and she posts it on fbook. Well I gave her a bunch of maternity clothes because I had some to spare and they are poor teachers. Some gap shirts of a few different colors and an old navy maxi dress that's got some pinks and stuff in it. Well, she never thanked me and her next blog stated that she does not, and her kid will not, wear such garrish colors. They are both middle school teachers and they are buying tons of new, top of the line stuff for baby. I don't get it. I was psyched when anyone gave me anything that made me even a little comfortable.

2. Oh the barfing. Up until yesterday I would have a couple hours where I felt a little better after each barf. Now I still feel like crap.

3. In the words of Chris Pratt, it's like wiping a marker.
    You should comment on her blog on FB, in French, and ask for your stuff back. I bet she would poop her pants. And why would anyone be shady about being married? People are weird.

My BF is on DH's behalf. He works Sunday-Thursday. He went in yesterday around 5 PM. His boss asked him to cover for another manager's morning stuff so he didn't get home until 8 AM and now he's going to have to turn around and go back in tonight. It's awful. He's going to have almost no time with DD today. I know he feels bad, but he has to sleep. Poor guy. 
  • Options
    @cjt121413 i feel you so hard! in the past few days I have entertained the idea of being a barista, tour guide, and check-in staff for a local yoga studio hahaha. right now i just keep telling myself, one day at a time... and i try to take long walks around the office when i can, breaks up the monotony of sitting so much.
  • Options
    Yea - SIL is already on thin ice with the rest of the family (she is actually quite pleasant to be around but something about her just isn't quite right...)
    I was totally giving her the benefit of the doubt but now in my head I'm like

Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    @em01092 - yes they did email that they would be 20 mins late (which I didn't get until I got to the office).  Then they were 45 mins late.  But I guess at least they showed up....
  • Options
    Similar to @LinziLoo09, I'm annoyed at the woman in my office who brought in a tuna sashimi bowl from the local sushi place. Not because she brought it, but because she then MICROWAVED THE SASHIMI. Barf!!  
  • Options
    Similar to @LinziLoo09, I'm annoyed at the woman in my office who brought in a tuna sashimi bowl from the local sushi place. Not because she brought it, but because she then MICROWAVED THE SASHIMI. Barf!!  
    She did Whaaaa?!? She Ruined It!!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Seriously. What is the point in ruining sushi?! You should report her to the sushi restaurant. 

I'm feeling ornery today. 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    So, interesting development. The "friend" I had told off for being immature regarding courthouse marriages called me to let me know she thought about what I said, and they got married at the courthouse we did. But--she still wants her "real" wedding so she asked me not to tell her parents so they will still pay for it. I flat out told her I think that is being dishonest.

We ended the conversation and I cried. A lot. I don't even know why. I guess anger and frustration and exhaustion and maybe wishes that they didn't get married in the first place. Then I ate my body weight in watermelon.

Pregnancy is making me nuts. I'm practically a banana split.
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    @unicornsthecat I desperately need this mug.
  • Options
    dmontgo said:
    So, interesting development. The "friend" I had told off for being immature regarding courthouse marriages called me to let me know she thought about what I said, and they got married at the courthouse we did. But--she still wants her "real" wedding so she asked me not to tell her parents so they will still pay for it. I flat out told her I think that is being dishonest.

We ended the conversation and I cried. A lot. I don't even know why. I guess anger and frustration and exhaustion and maybe wishes that they didn't get married in the first place. Then I ate my body weight in watermelon.

Pregnancy is making me nuts. I'm practically a banana split.
    I'm so sorry. This situation has gone beyond ridiculous and I'm sorry you've had to deal with her. At this point it seems like things that need to be said has been said and I would just cut off communication with her for a while. That's just me. Either way hugs to you for dealing with all of this!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    3x times a week on an IV and after the weekend (a two day stretch instead of one between IVs) and I was dehydrated enough that my vein collapsed. Almost passed out while they did that, and had to get through the second poke. Don't get me wrong, staff is wonderful and work really hard to make it comfy, but I'm the girl that passes out if I see a needle.

Worst part is everywhere is closed next week for Memorial Day, so I'm basically screwed into an ER trip next week. Sucks that there is literally no way to avoid that despite knowing a week ahead of time...ugh! 

Thousands of dollars vs hundreds for one damn IV. So frustrating. Guess we're hitting our deductible earlier that expected.
  • Options
    ugh - @screamingguppy - you win for SURE. That is awful.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    @jennbaylor12 You are exactly right. She used her guy's phone to call me--she probably knew I wouldn't answer if I saw her number.

I'm feeling some better after crying, but I hate that her existence bothers me so much. Hopefully I'll get some good sleep tonight and feel much better in the morning. I cleaned out the future nursery, so I feel good about that. Thanks for being a shoulder. I promise I'm not usually so crazy lol.

@screamingpuppy That sounds so awful. I hope everything gets better for you soon!
  • Options
    @screamingguppy I'm sorry you're dealing with that! The HG is bad enough but to have to struggle to get consistent care is just insult on injury. I hope you're able to find some relief despite their scheduling issues.

@dmontgo That girl has some crazy narcissistic issues. I'm truly impressed that you've stayed consistent and been honest with her. She needs to hear that, whether or not she likes it. <hugs>
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    My BF is that this awesome sno cone place ran out of ice-cream to put in my sno cone. 

I definitely don't have it that bad this Monday. Hoping everyone else has better days ahead!
  • Options
    @screamingguppy I'm so sorry you're going through that. I hope you get some relief soon.

• Options
    I am a frickin' miracle worker. The impossible task has been completed WITH time to spare. Now the boss wants to have a leadership meeting. Baby is already in a very bad mood. This should be interesting.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @screamingguppy that is so awful. You'd think they would have some alternative for you. I'd be calling every doctor I have ever seen to try to get help. So sorry :(

@dmontgo like, why would she even call you? It's like she wants your approval but simultaneously wants to make you feel bad about yourself. I hate her.
  • Options
    I have several older women who work under me. We only have 1.5 days of work left until summer break so they are taking that to mean the don't have to do anything. I told them today would be a normal schedule, so they didn't leave my classroom until after one, even though they should have been in classrooms all morning. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Whatever my H is fixing himself for dinner right now smells god awful and I want to puke all the things. 
    Ughhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Whatever my H is fixing himself for dinner right now smells god awful and I want to puke all the things. 
    Ughhhhhhhh
    If DH wants something that I know will make me more pukey, I make him go to the neighbors to make and eat it.
    Not even a little sorry!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    I told my boss that I was pregnant; I know it's early, but I wanted her to know why I was so tired all of the time, why I had to get up from my desk a lot to go to the bathroom, etc...

And she told EVERYONE! I kindly asked her not to tell anyone since I was only 7 weeks pregnant at the time, and so many people have been coming up to me lately to tell me congrats. My hubby said I should say something to my boss, but I feel like the damage is done. I'm just so upset that everyone knows, especially some that I'm not even close with and didn't care if they knew or not!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Options
    It's illegal for her to share your medical information. If you're really upset you can go to HR to make sure she doesn't out someone else in the future.
    This. I was typing this as this response popped up. She can't do that. Period. Cannot. 
    BabyFruit Ticker