December 2016 Moms
Options

Just for fun! What do you think your having?

2»

Answers

• Options
    JEM525JEM525 member
    With DS  I knew it was a boy. My DH and I were having dreams at night about us having a son as soon as we found out we were pregnant. With this little one. I have no idea. I am happy either way!
  • Options
    Whenever I talk about the baby, I keep saying "he"...we will see!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband and son say its a girl.. I know better than to guess. I just knew my son was going to be a girl.. so when they said boy.. I asked to check again. God knew what he was doing though.. Thinking back.. I needed a little boy at that point in my life.
    Me:32  DH:38
    DS from previous relationship with no fertility issues. He is almost 12 yrs old.
    Began trying naturally from Jan. 2015-Aug. 2015.
    Aug. 2015- Clomid 50mg 
    Sept. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Oct. 2015-Clomid 100 mg and Ovidrel
    Nov 2015-Letrozole, Menopur and Ovidrel
    Dec 2015- Same
    Jan 2016-Month off
    Feb 2016-Letrozole, Follistim and Ovidrel (IUI)
    March 2016- Letrozole- Just did oral since IVF consult is scheduled in April
    04/13/2016- BFP!!! Due December 20, 2016

• Options
    With DS I thought he was a girl until the u/s. Then with DD I could have swore it was another boy and she is total girl. Obviously my intuition isn't very good, but I am feeling girl with this one. It feels like my pregnancy with DD. But DS wants a brother. I have no preference either way and we are team Green so I have a while to go.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    kvict238kvict238 member
    edited May 2016
    Team Green so we will have to wait and see. For now we call it baby Ziggy
  • Options
    Pgh_KelPgh_Kel member
    I think it's a girl, BF thinks we're having a boy.....I think we're going to have to make some wagers!

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @juliehollz13 - how far along will you be on June 10th for your elective scan?  Sorry - I'm almost exclusively mobile so I can see siggys. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited May 2016
    DiFazette said:
    @juliehollz13 - how far along will you be on June 10th for your elective scan?  Sorry - I'm almost exclusively mobile so I can see siggys. 
    @DiFazette I will be 15w1d. The U/S place lady said that it can be a few days earlier, but again this is ALL she does and the U/S will be in 4D (motion) and pics will be printed in 3D (still). I think it depends on how experienced the U/S tech is and if they have this request often. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    I knew right away with my 1st pregnancy that it would be a girl.  This time around I have no idea but judging by how sick I am, it must be a girl!
  • Options
    I thought both my boys were girls, so I have horrible intuition lol. I'm honestly trying not to think about boy or girl at this point because I feel like I'll be wrong anyways ;) My husband has an awesome track record...he was right with our boys, my two nephews, my best friends little boy and his cousins boy and girl.....he joked that we were having twin girls and then said "no but seriously, it's another boy" lol. We shall see...
  • Options
    I did have a dream we were having a boy the other day. Guess we'll see in July
  • Options
    cgss11cgss11 member
    I didn't really have a feeling either way. DH thought girl, and we did come up with a girl name first that I absolutely fell in love with and kept thinking that I really hoped we had a girl at least sometime so the name wouldn't go to waste. Results are in...girl. 
  • Options
    I've been feeling like its a boy and found out yesterday at the NT ultrasound that it is a boy!  My favorite color has always been blue anyways :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I keep thinking girl.  I would love a boy and know my SO would also, but for some reason I just think it's a girl. Having NIPT done next week so hopefully will know within the next 2-3 weeks if we are team pink or blue.
  • Options
    I was right with my first three but wrong this time!  Batting 75% :)
  • Options
    I'm convinced baby is a boy. But the majority of my symptoms line up with the old wives tales for girl. We will see. I told DH I think I'm convinced it's a boy so that way if it really isn't a girl I won't be sad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FitTrisFitTris member
    chinese gender chart says girl...I have two boys and can't imagine anything else! I did have a weird dream that my husband got ANOTHER WOMAN pregnant with a girl LOL (awful pregnancy dreams!) With my first, I had a dream that I had twin boys (and I had two boys...just not twins). 
  • Options
    I'm not sure. I originally was convinced I was having a boy, but now I'm leaning toward girl. DH and I aren't too worried either way and just want a little babe to hold in our arms!
  • Options
    I feel like it's a boy, but DH thinks it's a girl. We get the results of the NIPT this week, so we'll see who is right soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    With my first pregnancy I thought it was a girl all along. I told the ultrasound tech we weren't finding out, but I thought it was a girl. Her response was "the mother's intuition is almost always right", which I took as "yes, it's a girl." I never told my husband she said that until after our daughter was born. I keep thinking this one is a boy, but not the strong feeling I had with my first pregnancy. We're staying team green this time as well.
    1.0 9/20/12
    2.0 bfp 4/23/16....mc 6/24/16 @11w5d