As I realize I'm still going to be around for another BSC cycle, I figured maybe a little getting to know you thread might be nice and keep things alive around here. I think this board is unique because we really don't want to be here, we want to be on the other side of things, but yet we're all still really supportive and positive for each other even if we are hoping that we won't be here for long.
It takes two to TTC, right? Here are just a few random getting to know you/conversation starters - focused mostly around your relationship with your partner:
1) How long have you been with your partner/known your partner?
2) How did you and your partner meet?
3) What are the three best traits about your partner that made you fall head over heels in love or that you value the most about them?
4) Physically, what are you most attracted to in your partner?
5) What are your favorite activities (other than TTC of course) that you like to do together?
6) Are there interests that your partner has that you really could care less about doing/sharing with them? Maybe you even do them anyway out of the kindness of your heart?
TTC#1 since 9/2014
Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally