December 2016 Moms
Options

The paranoia is real...

2»

Re: The paranoia is real...

• Options
    emisiemisi member
    I was sort of anxious last time, but I guess I'm not really a "fretter" by nature.  I heated my lunch meat a couple of times and then decided meh, that was a huge PITA, so I either didn't eat it or only ate from places I'd had it before and not gotten sick.  I also ate sushi all the time, you can pry my sushi from my cold, dead hands.  ;)  I haven't had it yet this pregnancy, but I figured I'd wait until second tri (Saturday, whoop whoop!) to be on the safer side.  Might have a glass of wine too.  ;)  I've had cold subs a couple of times already, too.
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    R0824HR0824H member
    edited May 2016
    never knew about the soft serve thing and I had a sundae from McD's today :D lol
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I literally need to stay away from Google. I'm probably searching everything, "Can I eat this?" or "Can I eat that?". I'm hoping once I'm at least out of the first trimester and after all my tests come back good after my 2nd and 3rd appointment, I'll be a little more relaxed! 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married DH: 4/7/2012 
    TTC: 2/3/2016 (Me: 31yrs  DH: 35yrs)
    BFP: 4/10/2016
    EDD: 12/18/16
    Kaynen Alexander born 12/6/16 via c-section (bicornate uterus/breech)
  • Options
    OP I totally get freaking out. The sad thing I learned with my first was that once you get over freaking out about this moment, there is another. From the instant you decided to get pregnant, you are facing one freak out moment after the next FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! Sounds scary, but it is true. BUT it is def all worth it and more often than not everything will be OK! Keep us posted! I am praying for you.