July 2016 Moms
Options

Ayone else not into buying baby stuff?

Seriously I can not even deal with looking at car seats or basics, this is baby number 5 (youngest is 7) and I'm so over all the baby stuff. I almost feel like I'm having an anxiety attack just trying to figure out basics that came so easy in the other pregnancies. I am just not wanting to spend the money on anything. Just for a stroller/car seat combo and pack and play is like $300.... For the basic nothing fancy stuff. Mom to moms are out because all the ones around me suck or are gender specific. We aren't finding out I have a onesie and that is it....

Re: Ayone else not into buying baby stuff?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry I'm just going to leave this group all I've got is nasty response. This is a joke.
  • Options
    I did the same as @rnyland1 - I created a registry for the purpose of getting the coupon. My daughter is 6.5 and while we have some stuff to reuse, we need to buy a lot, and any discounts help. It's not that I'm not into buying the baby stuff, I've been trying to be budget conscious and have even gone to places like Marshall's and TJ Maxx to check out their baby stuff. I also picked up a lot of (new, with tags) clothes at our local consignment shop.
  • Options
    soapgirl40soapgirl40 member
    edited May 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation** 
  • Options
    soapgirl40soapgirl40 member
    edited May 2016

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Just a fyi, it is against the rules (TOU) to call people 'snarky b!tches'.
  • Options
    Also, please don't post on my wall. Thanks.
  • Options
    Ouch. 2 TOU violations and that escalated quickly. 

July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    Some one need to find the Zen.
  • Options
    @Nerdchild  I wonder how it smells.
  • Options
    @Nerdchild  I wonder how it smells.
    My guess? Like hate and vitriol. ;)
  • Options
    Go to hell

• Options
    Right @erin7264 ?!  Ugh it is so irritating when people come and demand answers in the way they want and when guided to a more appropriate forum completely lose it! 

Hard to support someone when they don't give it as well. 
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, OP, what did you want us to say?
  • Options
    I think I spent all my money on tiny baby nikes, I have nothing left to buy a crib or car seat.... oh well, at least he will look cute!
  • Options
    I guess you cannot complain about a $300 stroller, when you obviously aren't shopping around. You can get a infant seat at Walmart for $50. And you can get a infant seat/stroller combo there for $100. <------ I just saved you $200 right there.You would think after that many kids, you would know to shop around for the best deal..... 
    Andplusalso if you really want the best deal and aren't excited about cute baby crap who cares if it's the wrong gender? Your baby boy certainly isn't going to care that he's in a pink pack n play (or vice versa)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    ncm1919ncm1919 member
    edited May 2016
    Jodi1980 said:

Oh my God. Wee-Bey. One of the best. 
  • Options
    @megstervt - I have a pink pack n play and have a 50% shot at having a boy. It is driving DH CRAZY but I don't care because it was free :)
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    sboston06 said:
    @megstervt - I have a pink pack n play and have a 50% shot at having a boy. It is driving DH CRAZY but I don't care because it was free :)
    You can tell him I said his baby won't care ;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16