July 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 5/6

It's super early morning here in the eastern time zone, I know you ladies have them, so let's hear them. 



«13

Re: FFFC 5/6

  • Options
    pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
    I'm trying to come up with a confession, I swear. I opened this hours ago and I just can't think of anything to say.
  • Options
    pandaferh said:
    I'm trying to come up with a confession, I swear. I opened this hours ago and I just can't think of anything to say.
    Don't feel bad, I wrote it hours ago an not only had to re-write the top part a few times (way to much snark), but also ultimately decided to play it safe and not post my fc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    hannahmp said:
    I am purposely skipping my iron supplement (glucose test was fine, but I was anemic) some days so I can take a satisfactory poop. I'm not about to suffer...I take it a few days, then skip a few..
    Same. My midwife told me this was perfectly fine :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 
            
  • Options
    @DeriveMyPi I hate showering too! It's a lot of work.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    sami1784sami1784 member
    edited May 2016
    DS's pre-k end-of-the-year program was on Tuesday. Before I even knew when it was, my mom had mentioned wanting to come down for it no matter what day/time it was. I knew that my step-father would want to come too, if he was off work and able to attend. After my dad's little tirade about if "he (my step-father) comes to the hospital when the baby's born, then I just won't bother to come. I'll just come down a week or two later for a visit", I just didn't even bother to tell my dad that the program even existed. I didn't feel like dealing with his crap, and listening to him rant and rave like a lunatic.

     So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

    Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

     

  • Options
    @hannahmp @MamaBish that makes me feel better! They told me I have to take it opposite of my prenatal so I'm always forgetting. And they make me feel sick. I am taking stool softners with them and haven't had a problem!
  • Options
    @PinkLady2015 Be careful! One day your daughter might bring home her new boyfriend, Huxley  ;)
  • Options
    @rakel88 absolutely charge her! People are so stupid- can't you just lie and tell me your sick or something? Instead of making me feel like my time isn't valuable.
  • Options
    hannahmp said:
    I am purposely skipping my iron supplement (glucose test was fine, but I was anemic) some days so I can take a satisfactory poop. I'm not about to suffer...I take it a few days, then skip a few..
    I'm also skipping my iron pill for now....I was nauseus/pukey for two days, which in turn prevented me from taking my MS meds, which made the nausea worse.  I'm just upping my iron rich foods for now.
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 It doesn't help that my apartment is absolutely disgusting and so is the shower! Have you ever been in a shower that no matter how much you clean it, it never looks clean? Yeah... And we don't even have a bathtub. It's just nasty. Maybe I'll learn to enjoy showering again when I live somewhere nicer!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    rakel88rakel88 member
    @Natinat6 I love that song. I would never name my own kid that (I'm Icelandic anyway and will use an Icelandic name), and if I met someone who'd named their kid that, I'd probably immediately start singing "ohhhh the guns of Brixton" but I still like it.
    and I agree on the end of the world Trump note.. Off to Iceland I go! 
  • Options

    Here we go. My first UO yesterday and my I'm pretty sure my first FFFC today...
    TMI but I've never been a "front to back" wiper. When using the bathroom I've always wiped back to front but I'm starting to find all ways impossible around this growing bump!

  • Options
    Also skipping the iron supplements, I have always had GI problems and further slowing down my system will make it really painful. My body does not respond well to stool softeners either.
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    edited May 2016
    I get excited to go the OBGYN.

    Boring, I know, but that's all I got today. I'm tired and achy, overwhelmed, stressed, it's ugly outside...the list goes on

    ETA "and achy"
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16


  • Options
    quartz02 said:

    https://www.today.com/parents/most-popular-baby-names-america-are-t91066

    SSA baby name list for 2015 came out.

    FFFC: I don't understand when people nix a name just because it's popular. If you love a name, use it!

    2nd FFFC: look at the fastest-rising names on the bottom of the article. Eww, just eww.

    Those 'fastest rising' names all sound like names of characters in like a sci fi or futuristic novel. I'm too old school for those names. My nurse even said my kid's name is old school... Peter is still in pretty decent circulation, right? Oh well.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    hannahmp said:
    I am purposely skipping my iron supplement (glucose test was fine, but I was anemic) some days so I can take a satisfactory poop. I'm not about to suffer...I take it a few days, then skip a few..
    I'm anemic so I have to take 66mg a day. These are amazing and I can't recommend them enough! Zero constipation issues. I order them on Amazon. My local health food store carries them as well. hannahmp 


  • Options
    adough27 said:
    Also skipping the iron supplements, I have always had GI problems and further slowing down my system will make it really painful. My body does not respond well to stool softeners either.
    I know that just because something works for me doesn't mean it will work for anyone else, but I've somehow conquered the contispation (knock on wood) by eating blackberries, chia, and drinking an enormous amount of water a day. Just another suggestion of something to try! 
  • Options
    quartz02 said:

    https://www.today.com/parents/most-popular-baby-names-america-are-t91066

    SSA baby name list for 2015 came out.

    FFFC: I don't understand when people nix a name just because it's popular. If you love a name, use it!

    2nd FFFC: look at the fastest-rising names on the bottom of the article. Eww, just eww.

    Those 'fastest rising' names all sound like names of characters in like a sci fi or futuristic novel. I'm too old school for those names. My nurse even said my kid's name is old school... Peter is still in pretty decent circulation, right? Oh well.
    They do sound like they are sci fi or futuristic novel names. Well, except Taya. That is my mom's name, and she has like 4 or 5 kids names after her (who are all in the teens/20's by now). 
    _____________________________________________
    BabyFruit Ticker
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"