July 2016 Moms
Options

New randoms may 4th

Re: New randoms may 4th

• Options
    If anyone wants to experience all the feels this afternoon and hasn't seen this yet...It's so worth it.

the first three minutes, I wanted to throat punch that kid......
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Muahahaha @rakel88 That makes me wish I would have taken a picture of mine yesterday. I can sit a bowl there while sitting up now! :joy: DH thinks it's hilarious. He also enjoys putting my phone where our son is moving so he pushes/kicks it til it gets knocked off. (This kid absolutely hates anything other than a shirt touching my stomach). Ah the little things lol
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    grey's anatomy tonight has me all like

*edited for gif fail
  • Options
    No greys spoilers!
  • Options
    TM14TM14 member
    I've restarted watching Greys because why not. I'm all caught up and it's nice to revisit the old seasons. My fiance thinks I'm crazy.

I probably am.
  • Options
    This is crazy 
  • Options

Can't believe I woke up and saw that yet again, even MORE people have gotten banned....this is seriously getting out of control.

Anyways, I also have a random question for you experienced waxers out there.  I'm thinking about getting a bikini wax for the first time, since I want to enjoy summer by the pool/splash pad and I can't really see/reach the nether regions very well. I'm NOT thinking of getting a full-on Brazilian or anything like that yet.  I don't care what I look like while delivering a baby, but don't want people to see my bush at the pool this summer. But...I'm still worried about how awkward it will be though. Can someone reassure me that it's not that awkward? Is there anything I should know about before going in there?

• Options
    LF93LF93 member
    I know I don't post often and I'm more of a lurker than anything but its crazy to think about all these ladies being banned. Whatever questions I asked or reassurances I needed the ladies who were banned were mostly part of those who gave support! I really don't understand how that is fair what so ever! If you were having a bad day, the snarkiness and brilliantly placed gifs would always put a smile on your face! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    rnyland1 said:

Can't believe I woke up and saw that yet again, even MORE people have gotten banned....this is seriously getting out of control.

Anyways, I also have a random question for you experienced waxers out there.  I'm thinking about getting a bikini wax for the first time, since I want to enjoy summer by the pool/splash pad and I can't really see/reach the nether regions very well. I'm NOT thinking of getting a full-on Brazilian or anything like that yet.  I don't care what I look like while delivering a baby, but don't want people to see my bush at the pool this summer. But...I'm still worried about how awkward it will be though. Can someone reassure me that it's not that awkward? Is there anything I should know about before going in there?

I mean, it's a little awkward but those ladies have seen it all. They'll give you some paper undies to put on so they don't mess up yours. Just be very specific about what you want... and what you DON'T want.
  • Options
    @rnyland1 I have had it done pre pregnancy and it does feel awkward at first. But the girl assured me she does it all day every day and sees much worse. Picture 70 old men during full Brazilian... That made me feel much more comfortable. The awkwardness is totally worth it!
  • Options
    @rnyland1 I get it done and it's no more awkward than nonpreg waxes for me. It helps that my lady just had a baby so she's btdt and sympathetic with it. They lie you on your side instead of your back and all else normal. Maybe pop a Tylenol 30 before b/c all the extra blood flow makes you more sensitive apptly. swimming may get me thru 3rd tri so waxing it is!
  • Options
    @rnyland1 I've had both Brazilian and bikini waxes done pre-pregnancy. It probably will feel awkward for you but not the person doing the waxing. To be honest, I have a high pain tolerance and still thought they hurt really badly (Brazilian definitely worse). The more relaxed and comfortable you are the better, so if you have a regular hair stylist you like ask them if they also do waxing. Get reviews of places and make sure they use new wax (not dipping into something they could have had contaminated with another client somehow).

I've read that nair is actually ok during pregnancy- does anyone have thoughts on this? 
  • Options
    https://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

2015 names have been posted!! 
  • Options
    @rnyland1 I've had a few waxes done.... it's a little awkward, but basically how a pap is awkward.  Just FYI like pp said I have heard that getting a wax hurts more when pregnant. So if this is unbearable but after baby is born you ever want one again I wouldn't totally judge it based on a pregnancy wax.  
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Options
    If anyone wants to experience all the feels this afternoon and hasn't seen this yet...It's so worth it.

the first three minutes, I wanted to throat punch that kid......

These were my sentiments exactly. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Options
    Currently getting by with mixing orange + grape juice together since it's the closest thing I can have to a real cocktail.
  • Options
    @Shelby00519 Nice! Although I would kill DH if he made a huge purchase without discussing it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    samantha1206samantha1206 member
    edited May 2016
    I have so much to do today. I feel really good right now so I am doing something I never do and that's leave the house before noon on a Saturday.  I have to take the kids shopping for spring clothes. Apparently kids grow, so none of their clothes fit anymore. And then I have to clean out DS's room so my hubby can paint. I need my nesting urges to start now please. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have absolutely zero focus at work today and am alone in the office. Down side, no one to talk to which makes the day go very slowly. Up side, no one to see me surf the web between phone calls from owners. These 10 hour days on Saturday are killing me. 
  • Options
    afaddis89 said:
    I have absolutely zero focus at work today and am alone in the office. Down side, no one to talk to which makes the day go very slowly. Up side, no one to see me surf the web between phone calls from owners. These 10 hour days on Saturday are killing me. 
    I have no motivation to even get out of bed. I wish I could forced. I have plenty of stuff I could be doing... It's just that laying down is the only way that I'm comfortable!  :(
  • Options
    LF93LF93 member
    Stupid question now, if I'm 29 weeks tomorrow does that mean I'm going into my 30th week starting tomorrow? As in I've already completed 29 weeks! :/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    LF93 said:
    Stupid question now, if I'm 29 weeks tomorrow does that mean I'm going into my 30th week starting tomorrow? As in I've already completed 29 weeks! 

*stuck in box*

yep!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    I am working on 3 things today in addition  to patient care. Which means I will do a few minutes on one and then swap to another. I am not really making progress on any of it. 
    But my ADD won't let me focus on one and knock it out.