Options

New randoms may 4th

Re: New randoms may 4th

• Options
    pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    slept WITHOUT my prego pillow the last two nights and ironically feel fabulous. Assuming it's doing more damage than good. I think for straddle sake it's still great to take pressure off my lower back when I side sleep.
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @jodi1980 I've been sleeping without my pregnancy pillow and sleeping so much better too.  
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    oh man M&M's sound so good in my oatmeal right now @Cosmic+Love :D
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @pandaferh Thanks for summarizing! I've been busy lately and haven't been on as much as I used to and when I finally do, I come back to find everything turned upside down in a matter of days and most of the regulars gone ☹️
  • Options
    LDSJM123 said:
    @noelietrex  I was scrolling through the "search" feature pictures on instagram and one of yours popped up. I was like "Hey I "know" her." So I'm following you now. Hows that for random? 

Wasn't there an instagram thread where people listed their usernames? 
    There was.
  • Options
    LDSJM123 said:
    @noelietrex  I was scrolling through the "search" feature pictures on instagram and one of yours popped up. I was like "Hey I "know" her." So I'm following you now. Hows that for random? 

Wasn't there an instagram thread where people listed their usernames? 
    There was.
    I couldn't seem to find it. Off to the search bar again. 
  • Options
    @stellaluna14  I love that GIF!  It is basically what  I do all day in my head toward my coworkers.
  • Options
    BOTH OF MY CARS WON'T START TODAY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE TODAY. 
  • Options
    BOTH OF MY CARS WON'T START TODAY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE TODAY. 
    Ugh....sorry lady! That sucks big time!
    @PhoebeJune1984 thanks, it is seriously going to give me an ulcer. One of them is a 1997 so we've had troubles in the past but the other one is only five years old and has never had a single issue since the day we bought it brand new. How it is possible that they both stop working on the same day, when my husband is already running late to work and I have a ton of errands to run, I'll never understand. And neither one is the battery, because that would be too damn easy. Gahhhhhhhhhhh.  
  • Options
    maddmamamaddmama member
    edited May 2016
    @stellaluna14 I never knew what Moe's was until I moved to Georgia. I've never eaten there and don't plan to. I assume it's just crappy fake "Mexican" food. Yuck. 

ETA: that SUCKS about your cars. I'd have a mental break down. I hope you guys figure it out and that it's an easy fix! 
  • Options
    pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    @Shelby00519  looks like she's feeling better!!
  • Options
    @Shelby00519  looks like she's feeling better!!
    She is! Although she's still supposed to be resting for the next few days so it's been a struggle lol 
  • Options
    @rakel88 I did the same thing last night with mini Charleston Chews. My DH has a heavy friend that eats that way so he was like, "oh, you're pulling a Rob!" and we laughed about it.
  • Options
    rakel88rakel88 member
    @quartz02 I figure it's there, might as well! 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    If anyone wants to experience all the feels this afternoon and hasn't seen this yet...It's so worth it.

• Options

I have a few randoms:

I am sooooo tired. Like hit by a bus tired. And I am only half an hour into work. TGIF.

I went to the doctor's last night and got my GD test results- I passed yahh. I was starting to freak because I cannot diet for the life of me. DH also got his whooping cough vaccine so he is good to go. Now I just need mine at my next midwife appointment and for everyone else to get theirs- I know my immediate family have had theirs, but don't think DH's family has. We are going through an outbreak where I live and no one is coming within 10 metres of him if they haven't had it- I'm a cow, I CBF caring about your hurt feelings.

I just realised that I go on maternity leave in 7 weeks- that seems such a short period of time. AGGHH.

One of our dogs has been diagnosed as psychotic- like that is the legitimate vet diagnosis. She's on anti-psychotic meds which have calmed her down a little bit, but she's still not great. We have a dog trainer coming out tomorrow to help us train her better which he reckons will make her feel better. It's just weird because we have had her since she was a puppy, and while she was always high strung she was never like this. I am adamant that our neighbour at our old place jumped the fence and hit her because she is absolutely petrified of anyone with his build. DH doesn't agree though- he reckons she just snapped and went psycho one day for no reason. She's an awesome dog with us, she just loses her mind at new people and we can't take her walking because she is so scared.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    @theshannondee right in the feels! 
  • Options
    @theshannondee I don't know what that video is about, but I'm not going near it while I'm at work!!!!!!