Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Xyngular

Hey ladies, does anyone have any experience with Xyngular? I'm looking for some feedback. 

Xyngular is a wellness program similar to Plexus. I have a coupleasant of friends who have been able to get offree some meds with it! It helps combat PCOS and infertility. 

It's just SO expensive. I mean, I'm willing to try about anything at this point. I just thought I'd see if anyone here had heard about it or was interested? I always do better with a support group!

Re: Xyngular

• Options
    bsckgb7bsckgb7 member
    Do a search, generally people stay away from supplements.  Remember if these supplements really helped with IF, then everyone would be taking them and there would be no need for REs and Clomid, etc.
  • Options
    Never heard of it.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    bsckgb7 said:
    Do a search, generally people stay away from supplements.  Remember if these supplements really helped with IF, then everyone would be taking them and there would be no need for REs and Clomid, etc.
    You are right! I should have clarified that it helps lessen symptoms of PCOS that sometimes causes infertility, such as irregular menstrual cycles. 
  • Options
    Especially be careful if you are already on meds for pcos or any other issues. Supplements can interfere with prescribed meds. Definitely talk with your doctor first before pursuing adding supplements. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020