June 2016 Moms
Options

PSA: Groupon for chocolate covered strawberries

Groupon has a promotion going on and today's the last day you can get $30 worth of anything on Shari's Berries for $10.  I got one for my Mom, and couldn't resist and got myself one, too. 
Pregnancy Ticker 

Re: PSA: Groupon for chocolate covered strawberries

• Options
    Did you ever know what you're my hero?
  • Options
    Choc covered strawberries are my love language. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are sheri's berries good though?? I've never had them and have heard they aren't fresh... Anyone ever ordered any before?
  • Options
    TNvols27 said:
    Are sheri's berries good though?? I've never had them and have heard they aren't fresh... Anyone ever ordered any before?
    My brother sent me some a couple years ago and they were amazing! I don't know if that's every time or not. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MIL sent them to us a year or so ago, and they were really yummy!
  • Options
    Thanks for figuring out what my MIL is getting for Mother's Day.  My in-laws live in an RV and travel and have no space for things.  It's always tricky but I just sent her a big box of sugar free fancy chocolates.  (She's diabetic.) It's something she'll like but is far, far too frugal to even consider buying for herself.
  • Options
    Also, because I'm a complete moron and have never used groupon before... How does this work? Do they email you a code you put into the checkout process on sharis berries website?
  • Options
    Yes, they're very yummy! At least the ones I've had before.  @TNvols27 you just purchase the Groupon and then it gives you a code and link and directions on how to order. 
    Pregnancy Ticker