Trying to Get Pregnant

FF/ovasoft & changing CH

2»

Re: FF/ovasoft & changing CH

• I'm just having a rough day. I'm probably taking things a little too personally. There's a whole laundry list of stuff going on right now, I can't even get into it.
  • Loading the player...
  • *** lurker alert ***

@NamelessAria, you can enter weight info into FF mobile if you scroll down on the regular 'data entry form'. It's the last option, underneath (I believe) 'Mood/energy'. Weight chart is under 'More' (top left if you are on the page with your calendar). 

Nothing else to add to the discussion since I've only ever used FF. I really liked the VIP features - spent hours playing with the chart overlay function - but the free version was great as well, IMO. 
  • @DoctorDonna  I'm sorry you are having a bad day.  We have all been there.   I don't want you to feel like you were being ganged up on.   <3  

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• @zdmd_14 Gotcha. Yeah Ovia used to have some web based way to enter data in addition to the app and I could have sworn it was something like ovusoft. I just googled and as it turns out it was ovuline not ovusoft. oops.

I've never used ovusoft so I can't really comment on that one. But I stand by my opinion that FF is amazing and I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone who is charting.

As to the CS: I'm not sure I'd agree with O on CD13. I'm not sure I'd agree with O on CD16. It's just really hard to tell because I can't tell from that screenshot if you're entering CM/OPK/cervical position and texture etc. Really to pick a day there I'd kinda need to know all that and I'm either bad at reading the chart you posted or you didn't include that information. If I had to just take a guess based on temps alone so I'd that I tend to favor CD14 or 15 for O. But I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of 13 or 16.
    The pink columns indicate CM, key is on the left column.  Darker, lower columns are more fertile.  The chart is from kindara and I think once you get used to it, it's easiest to read at a glance.  It's not helpful in terms of interpreting your chart, but I still enter data there because it's easiest to read and share...imo

...glad to see everyone is moving more towards puppies and rainbows now.  @DoctorDonna  sorry you're having a rough day. 

DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • @zdmd_14 Ugh I don't know how I totally missed all that the first couple of times I looked at the chart. I guess I was only looking at the squares on the bottom because I'm just used to it being there. I don't know.

Well with all that in mind I'd say CD14. Sure temps went up from 13 to 14 but 14 is still in-line with several pre-O temps. So I don't see any reason why CD14 would need to be considered a post-O temp. And thenw ith EWCM on 14-15 I'd say 14 is more likely than 13.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @izza2 I don't disagree with you on any particular point, although I DO think that it would be different for a newbie to post a new thread for a question like this than it would be for a regular like you to post a new thread for the same thing...
  • Also, this is random but I need to know, @antoto what the heck is going on in your siggy gif?!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @antoto ok, I am on mobile ant can't see siggys but I am gonna need to see this lol 

#Closetteenmomfan
  • molding her vagina and anus for a sex toy

What the actual fuck?

BabyFruit Ticker

• KT&JohnKT&John member
    edited April 2016
    From a true long time member who did a drive by, I can see why it does happen. Things have changed a lot. Back in 2007-2008 posts like this (asking for info), AW posts, BSC posts where everywhere. It was fun to sit back and eat popcorn and read the BSC threads. Some of them became legendary and were brought up often on my local board. I get that you have folks who have been here a long time and you like things to flow a certain way, but it must get tiring trying to control the Internet! I'm trying to TTC my third now and mostly hanging out on TTC over 35. I wish all of you well in your TTC journey.

edited to fix a typo
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• The forever unclean gif is hilarious.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• izza2 said:
    *snip*
    the Newbie posts (that were made a long time ago)
    *snip*
    Does long really have to be italicized :bawling:

I've been using Fertility Friend. I tried Ovia to compare but only for a hot second. If I remember correctly Ovia didn't like my irregular, long, PCOS cycles.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • izza2izza2 member
    izza2 said:
    *snip*
    the Newbie posts (that were made a long time ago)
    *snip*
    Does long really have to be italicized :bawling:
    *snip*
    Just emphasizing that it's been a bit of time and things can and have changed in that time. :tongue: You know I love you. <3

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023