October 2016 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

(Hope it's okay to start this - it seems like Thursday changers are neglected and this thread never gets started!)

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments? 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

• How many weeks? 16

How big is baby? An avocado... or a can of soda? Those are not the same size. Maybe they meant a mini-can.

Upcoming appointments? Regular one on Tuesday next week. No ultrasound until May 27.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I may have started this thread just so I can rant. Even at 16 weeks, it's still so hard for me to find the heartbeat. It's always very faint and disappears. I do have lots of abdominal fat, so I assume that's a factor, but it's pretty frustrating and worrying (since I don't feel movement either).

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for?
    I'm trying to find an economic option because I can't justify spending so much money, but damn are they cute and they're never so tiny again! I want to get her in a Leia hat and white swaddle (big Star Wars fan here)

• sgrho2sgrho2 member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you for kick us off this week @RainMira9e

How many weeks?17 weeks

How big is baby? Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments? 5/19 with Perinatal and 5/20 with OB

Rants/Raves/Questions: Nausea has returned but no vomiting thank the Lord. 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? Nah, I'm usually too pooped after labor/delivery to get out of the house for the first few weeks. With our first two, we took pictures around six months. 

edited for spelling 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry I'm a day late!

How many weeks? 17 

How big is baby? Pomegranate or onion. 

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on 5/13 - I can't wait! 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm feeling really good and I think I felt the baby move earlier in the week while listening to oral arguments at our court of appeals. This baby might end up being a huge nerd! 

GTKY: Do you plan on getting newborn photos taken and if so, are there any particular shots you are eager for? I'm going back and forth about this. My wedding photographer was wonderful and offers a package with newborn, crawling stage, and walking stage photos. She pretty much just lets you pick an activity and takes very candid and natural shots, which I like. 
  • Ladies... are we it for Thursday?

• @RainMira9e ...looks like it. Maybe we'll get some lurkers to join as we get further along.