Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

Greencows4812Greencows4812 member
edited April 2016 in November 2016 Moms
Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development):

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: 

When is your next appointment: 

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

• Options
    Week: 13

Matchbox car. She has fingerprints now and she's developing lanugo.

I have bought a few girl sleepers but that's it. 

I haven't bled since Saturday and my hemorrage is almost gone!

I had one yesterday and I go back in 4 weeks. 

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? It's a tie between my honeymoon and my last vacation. We went to San Antonio for our honeymoon. We waited for about a year after we got married because of money and I was 20 weeks pregnant but we had a lot of fun. The missions were gorgeous and one of our favorite days. Our last vacation was to Winter Park, CO. My mom watched the kids and we went with 2 other couples who are friends of ours. We did white water rafting, we got to see a moose and there were some amazing views. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week:  12

What's new with baby (size, development): baby is the size of a plum/ toy solider/ macaroon 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: still nothing 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm still getting really queasy most evenings, and my sciatic nerve has been hurting soooo much.  It blows. But my boobs don't hurt anymore.  

When is your next appointment: tomorrow 

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? All my favorites involve going to visit family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week: 14 (my due date started out at Novmeber 5th....then November 1st...now officially October 27th after my ultrasound but I'm staying here)

What's new with baby (size, development): Baby is the size of a peach

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: We just got a new, safer car and have gotten a few essentials. We're waiting to find out the sex before we go too crazy. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: My due date keeps changing and I wish my OB's office would get their shat together. 

When is your next appointment: Tomorrow!

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? I went on a cruise my junior year of high school. It was 11 days, 10 nights and it was absolutely incredible. I still have no idea how my dad pulled it off.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week: 11

Lime? Brussel Sprout? 

House hunting. 

Nausea seems to be worse the last few days. I literally have to eat every hour and my stomach does flips at night. Also I had my husband hide the Doppler so I can't use it anymore. I've gotten so frustrated trying to find the heartbeat.

One week today! 5/5

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken?
    Probably Maui after my husband and I got engaged. We did a snorkeling trip, helicopter ride, luau. It was completely amazing, I will never forget it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Week: 12

What's new with baby (size, development): Plum. I feel that little plum in there now! 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Just had first tri screening and mat21 test. Starting to feel excited!

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm feeling better. Less emotional. 

When is your next appointment: Friday. 

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? My Honeymoon. H and I went to Japan for two weeks. It was bonkers awesome.
  • Options
    @Greencows4812 hooray! glad things are better
  • Options
    Week: 12

What's new with baby (size, development): Plum - baby is about to start a major growth spurt

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Still not a whole lot, shopping for a vehicle, assuming all goes well today we'll announce to our parents this weekend!

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Not a whole lot. Still super tired all the time, smells are really setting me off (like thrown up/had to hold it down a few times this week). So that's new...sciatica is bad. 

When is your next appointment: TODAY!!!! Can't wait to see our bean again :)

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? I've done a lot of traveling so this is hard, but I think I have to go with my honeymoon. We went to the Dominican Republic, and it was beautiful and so warm and the service was amazing! For a non-relaxed non-beach vacay I have to say Alaska, had such a fantastic time camping, fishing, whale watching etc. I can't wait to go back!

• Options
    Week: 10

What's new with baby (size, development): LEGO man sized. I left a LEGO person on my husband's desk today to remember to tell him about this tonight. He loved LEGOs so we have a bunch around the house that his mom made him take.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Getting ready to tell the fam.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: It was a long week. *TW* We had a scare this weekend on my PGAL loss milestone. A little bit of bleeding. Thankfully, they brought me in Monday for a US. Everything was fine. They put me on pelvic rest until after our NT scan and Harmony test in 2 weeks.

When is your next appointment: 2 weeks

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? Probably Scotland. DH and I spent 2 weeks there last summer. Edinburgh, Glasgow, Argyll and Bute, Isle of Isla, Highlands, Isle of Skye, Tayside, and Fife. Driving a stick shift on the other side of the road was the biggest challenge. DH only drives stick when we rent cars in Europe, i.e. only once every couple years. We saw and stayed in lots of castles, visited several distilleries, explored the cities and outdoors and historical places and even hung out with the chief of my Scottish clan (a relatively small clan) at the clan's restaurant next to the clan's castle.

Married 10/12 & TTC since 09/15
    BFP #1 11/06/15 - EDD 7/14/16 - MMC 12/14/15 - D&C 12/22/15
    BFP #2 03/13/16 - EDD 11/26/16

• Options
    beforeyoubeforeyou member
    edited April 2016

What's new with baby (size, development): Size of a jalepeno, or a meyer lemon, or a clown fish. Baby has fingerprints, is developing vocal cords and lanugo. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Going to prime and paint the nursery. The painters tape has been up for a week... come on already, DH! If painting was cool during pregnancy then the freaking thing would be done already. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Feeling emotional and irritable lately. Nausea has dissipated except for the occasional queasiness/gagging. Continuing on with the massive amount of bloat and general feeling of laziness. Some days even checking this board feels like too much of a task. Hoping that 2nd Tri gives me an energy boost. 

When is your next appointment: Had one yesterday. Next one will be on May 26th. 

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? Probably my trip to Ireland with my Grandma, her sister and granddaughter and my grandmas friend and her granddaughter. We took a bus trip around the southern part of Ireland and it was amazing. 

eta: spelling
  • Options

What's new with baby (size, development): Lemon! Now has finger prints. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Uhm...we made a list of things we want. I guess that's a start?

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I got nothing. Really.

When is your next appointment: Monday!

GTKY: Whats the best vacation you have taken? Our honeymoon in Montreal last year. I miss beer. And hot tubs. Gah.