January 2017 Moms

Intros!

Re: Intros!

• I feel your optimism girl! My husband and I have been trying for over 2 years and I'm due Jan 5th. Praying we hear a little heartbeat and make it past that 14 week mark. Best wishes to you!!! =)
  • edited May 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG.... I just typed so much and then posted and it only posted the first line.  
  • What's your due date? January 11

- How long were you trying (if you were)?
    4 months

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children? I have a 9 yr old girl and a 4 yr old boy. This will be mine and my husbands first, though.
    - Tell us a little about yourself! So excited! I'm 29, live in Alabama, and am a hairstylist and beginning homesteader. We have a fantastic garden growing this season and baby chicks. Thrilled to be having another little one to our family!

• Hello Mamas!!

-What's your due date?

When we went to our first appointment in Kaiser Woodland Hills the nurse told us we should expect on JANUARY 7TH 2017

My husband and I tried for over a year with one miscarriage in November 2015

- Is this your first child/do you have any other children?

First baby!! 

- Tell us a little about yourself!

I moved to Los Angeles from Toronto, Canada for my husband. We enjoy hiking, going to the gym and traveling. 

I love yoga, meditation and the reminder of living in the present moment. 

We hope for a natural birth and comprismised to have the assistance of a Doula if we must delivery in the hospital at Kaiser.

Any other mama's delivering in Kaiser? Hoping for a natural delivery?

• We hope for a natural birth and comprismised to have the assistance of a Doula if we must delivery in the hospital at Kaiser.

Any other mama's delivering in Kaiser? Hoping for a natural delivery?
    Welcome to CA! I hope you're enjoying it so far. I delivered my DD at Kaiser up in NorCal and had a good experience. While I did go the epidural route, they are pretty respectful of your choices and they will have you fill out a birth plan form when we get closer to our due dates (one to keep and one for them on file). If I remember correctly, they offer different classes on types of birth so you can get a better idea of what to expect.

• - What's your due date? January 7th
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? since March
    - Is this your first child/do you have any other children? This is my first pregnancy - a bit nervous!
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I am 28, married my high school sweat heart 5 years ago & live in AZ.  New to this site and still figuring it all out. :smile: 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited May 2016
    --What's your due date? 
    January 10 or 11.
    -How long were you trying (if you were)?
    Was not trying at all! 
    -Is this your first child/do you have any other children? 
    My first child
    -Tell us a little about yourself! 
    I'm 20 years old,  going to college online full time and working at a library part time. My boyfriend/father of the child is 21 and we've only been dating for 2 weeks. (Yes, and I'm 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant.) I'm a little anxious about how this is going to work out,  but I know it will because I will do everything I can for my child. Excited to go through this process and looking forward to doing it with all of you!
  • Hello everyone
    just a heads up, this board is not available on the bump app! I had to google it to find it!

- What's your due date?
    I am due Jan 10th 2017
    just one month this time: April. I feel blessed 
    trigger warning ******
    loss mentioned*****

This is my second pregnancy, but will (hopefully) be my first living child. I had been NTNP since October 2015 and got pregnant in December. Had a loss in the end of Jan  (blighted ovum) and had to have a D&C in early feb. waited for 2 cycles to try again.
    I am a Peruvian architect living in Chile, where I met my American husband. He is a professional musician with the local orchestra. We will be 2 years married this June. We are the proud fur parents of a rescued mini poodle called Luke Skywalker.
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • meweissmeweiss member
    - What's your due date?
          1/10 i think!

We've been trying for #2 since last March. 

This will (hopefully!!!) be our second. We have a 2 1/2 year old boy. This is our 5th pregnancy - we've had 3 losses in the last year. One was twins.

I'm 30, DH is 36. We've been married just over 4 years. We live outside DC. Our boy is light of our life and we can't wait to give him a brother or sister soon! 
  • raquel87raquel87 member
    edited May 2016

Hi Ladies! I have been a member of the bump for awhile now, going on my 4th baby! However this is the first time that I have participated, I really look forwarding to chatting with you ladies!

- What's your due date? January 4th

- How long were you trying (if you were)? We weren't I find myself in that select 1%!

I have 4 boys all together, ages 7, 6 (my step son), 5 year old and a 10 month old.

- Tell us a little about yourself! I am a mom of 4 going on 5! Currently I have all wonderful boys! I am 28 years old and currently working as a recruiter for a staffing company. My DH is 29 and is a computer programmer. I must admit when I found out I was pregnant I was a little scared ( to be honest terrified!) My youngest just turned 10 months and monopolizes all my free time! To be honest I deffinelty enjoy all the extra snuggles, just unsure of how I am going to be able to balance a newborn and mama's little sidekick!

• meweiss said:
    - What's your due date?
          1/10 i think!

We've been trying for #2 since last March. 

This will (hopefully!!!) be our second. We have a 2 1/2 year old boy. This is our 5th pregnancy - we've had 3 losses in the last year. One was twins.

I'm 30, DH is 36. We've been married just over 4 years. We live outside DC. Our boy is light of our life and we can't wait to give him a brother or sister soon! 
    I'm also a DC (DC suburbia) resident! I think there's one more DC person on our board right now.

June Siggy Challenge: Robert Downey Jr

37 yr old mama with 4yr old DD and 2 yr old DS

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

• Graduating over here today! Yay!

- What's your due date?

January 8 according to LMP but I think I ovulated late so that's tentative until my first appt, in 5 weeks (dyingggg of impatience)

NTNP for 6 months, actively trying for 3

Second! We have a DD that is 10 months old!

I was never active on my BMB last pregnancy and regretted that! Hoping to be more active this time!
  • - What's your due date?

January 7 according to LMP

NTNP for the last 2 months

Our Second - my DD is 13 months. I'm a little nervous for 2 under 2!

I'm almost 27 years old and a formulation chemist. My boyfriend stays at home with our LO currently and runs a contracting business during the day and works at the airport during the evening. My last pregnancy was a little hectic due to multiple high risk factors (unplanned, lupus, elevated liver enzymes, antiphospholipid syndrome, baby has a critical CHD (Congenital heart defect), preterm delivery...) so I'm hoping this one goes a little more smoothly!
  • Ali GrindellAli Grindell member
    edited May 2016
    - What's your due date?
    1/5/2017 but I haven't had my 1st ob/gyn appointment yet so it could change

The hubs and I weren't trying but we weren't preventing either. Being in our early 30's, we didn't want to wait too long to start having a family but we didn't want to stress about it either. We stopped birth control in October of 2015 and found out we were pregnant a few weeks ago.

This will be our first, minus our 4-legged child

32 years. Reside in SC. I work for a small local IT company. My husband is a recruiter/sales in the trades industry. We enjoy being outdoors doing dirt bike riding (that has subsided now) and also trail running. It's been a little hard to continue to be active as I've been dealing with the 1st trimester symptoms, mainly exhaustion, but determined to keep going as I want to be sure to remain as healthy as possible. Everything has been and will be new to us but we are excited for the journey!
    Pregnancy Ticker
      I am due on Jan 10th which is actually my first child's birthday

We stopped preventing in January.. so 4 months. 

This will be our second, we have one daughter and we had to do IVF to get her so this pregnancy was a shock.

I'm 35 yrs old, from Ontario Canada, I am an Order Desk clerk at a Paper goods supply company.  I've been married since May 2009.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Due Date: January 22nd (based on LMP)! Early BFP and praying it sticks :)

We weren't trying.

We have one kiddo - a boy (Isaac!) - who will be 1 next week! They will be 20 months apart. Eeek!

I am 25. Currently a teacher - but that won't last after the second one arrives. Currently in AZ. Super excited to join this community!
    <3  Married: March 2014
    Baby #1 (Isaac): May 2015
    Baby #2: January 2017

• What's your due date?  
    January 10th

How long were you trying (if you were)?   
    1 month on, 2 months off, 1 month on... 

Is this your first child/do you have any other children?  
    This will hopefully be our second little one.  I have a daughter who is 2 (will be 3 in July). She keeps me on my toes!

Tell us a little about yourself!
    I am 32 and live in PA.  I work in a high school and am musically inclined  :)  I was a part of the July '13 BMB but hope to be more active this time around. After my MC in February, I'm feeling like I could use the community connection this board offers!  
    Jan. 2017 Sept. Siggy Challenge - Pumpkin Spice Gone TOO Far!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 2/3/16 --> MC 2/13/16
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Honestly not really sure!  Based on when I think my LMP was, January 14/15

We were not!  I have two children already and this is a completely unplanned pregnancy.  Taking a little getting used to the idea 

I have two daughters- Claire will be 7 in June and Nora was 4 in March

I'm Kathy- I am a teacher and live in Atlanta GA metro area.  We love traveling, wine, and outdoor activities.  I have been on the bump with both my other daughters, happy to see this place is still around (although this looks completely different)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited May 2016
    @Smiley-1980 I just moved from Ontario 2 years ago! What city? I lived in Toronto!! :) 
  • Oh how I miss having a glass of wine after a stressful day!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    If I trust the online pregnancy calculators, 1/4/17

Only one month

First

I'm 32 and living the dream in Maine with my husband and 3 cats. I've never been active on a message board, so we'll see how this goes!
  • What's your due date?

January 21st , just found out today

2 months

This will be our 5th child.  We have 6yr old twins, 4 yr old, and a 2 yr old.

My name is Brittany, I stay home with my two younger kids.  My husband is a Pastor, we live in Minnesota.  I love outdoor stuff - biking, hiking, rollerblading, and I love to read.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  Hey fellow january mamas. I Dont know why january '17 BMB just opened up for me now. Looks like its been avaliable for a while. Anyway

What's your due date? 
    January 10
    - How long were you trying (if you were)? 2 months
    this is my first.
    - Tell us a little about yourself! I'm 27 my husband is also 27. We are highschool sweethearts. I am a nurse in cardiac ICU. No kids other than this little one brewing. I don't own a computer so only mobile bunping for me...sorry! I'm so excited to get to know all of you.
  • Oh how I miss having a glass of wine after a stressful day!!
    YES!!  We can drown our sorrows in some Fre.
    Pregnancy Ticker
     January 4. According to my most recent US and LMP.

almost 18 months

first. Unless we have a 2nd hiding! 

I'm 26 years old from NJ and got married to my husband almost 1 year ago. We had a MC very shortly after our wedding and found out I had a pretty large uterine septum. It was removed last summer, and after trying another 6 months, went for further testing and had my HSG which I think cleared the "cobwebs" and we got preggers the same month! I'm crazy nervous, as we all can be. But trying get to stay positive!
  • Salilast326Salilast326 member
    edited May 2016
    - What's your due date?
    Jan 8

We technically were not, but we are super super excited.

I have a 2yo DD who is spunky and strong willed and absolutely amazing. A cat named Cooper, a jack russel named Fenway, and a fish that DD named Poopie. 

I'm 27 and my DH is 43. We've been married going on 3 years, together going on 8. I always trolled on my last BMB and am kinda excited I get to be involved with this one from the beginning. I work full time at a hospital as the supervisor of a service department, and that can be kinda stressful. I am really hoping that I can stay active and eat well this pregnancy, because it took me forever to lose the baby weight last time and feel comfortable. 
    YAY Jan 2017! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers