Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check In 4/22

2»

Re: Weekly Check In 4/22

• Options
    Sporty1216Sporty1216 member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks, @emsmama15 ! I really appreciate your sharing your experience with the nicu babies and those who anticipate coming there but don't have to! We are praying our hearts out--along with a bunch of other folks, many of whom we don't even know--that we'll have one of those stories where red flags are raised, and everything turns out fine. The growth concerns me too--and, in fact, I was the one who brought it up since I saw the gestational ages that were showing up were often about a week behind. My son was huge and that was so much easier--no concerns about that! But yes, I think we'll be pretty closely monitored from here on out. Really hoping and praying that we get to our echo and discover that, miraculously, they can't find the concerns they thought they might and instead see a healthy heart. :)

congrats on confirming team purple! Woot woot! So glad it all went well. 

And, again, thanks for the words of encouragement. They mean a lot. 

ETA: congrats on getting your daughter transitioned to her big girl bed! We moved our son to a mattress on the floor right after his birthday, but are getting a real twin bed from this week. I'm excited and he seems to love not being in his crib, so I hope he'll be excited too! Have you had much trouble with your daughter falling out? We got a guard rail, but I'm wondering how necessary they are...
  • Options
    Dying to see Garth brooks @emsmama15!!! In my bucket list for sure!! Awesome job in transitioning your daughter to a toddler bed! I'm just never going to do that, bad mom;)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Sporty1216 - she fell out the very first night and wanted to go back in her crib. That was with a guard rail. Ugh. I was envisioning how awful this was going to be. But, I talked her into going back in there the next night and put a rolled up towel under the sheet at the foot (where the guard rail isn't). She's been gone. No more falls. :)
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :)