Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I can't do it today:(

another friend just announced her pregnancy online today. Why, why, why! I want a baby so bad and my husband is still standing firm at not trying ever again. I can't get thru this without a baby to prove I'm not a failure. My heart wants 4 children here on earth with me:(

Re: I can't do it today:(

• Options
    I am so sorry. Hugs. I hear you. 
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Options
    I am so sorry. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im so sorry! We are all here with you so don't feel alone. My significant other was very firm on not trying again after. I think he really hated seeing me so upset. I hate to sound so stereotypical but it does take time. Some men handle it very differently than their partner. I'm not sure of your situation but maybe he will come around to trying again. It could just be difficult for him right now too. Try to be understanding with each other. *hugs*
  • Options
    Unfortunately the mc didn't affect my husband at all. He told me it's not like we were trying. So no he's not grieving he just doesn't want to hear about it:( my due date is in less than 3 weeks and it's not gotten easier it's gotten harder. Now all I keep hearing about is my friends being pregnant and how awesome it is and I want to be happy for them but my heart just breaks into smaller pieces. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone ever.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It's never easy when two people in a relationship don't see eye to eye or want/feel different things. I found myself getting so angry with my SO after it because I wanted to try again and he didn't. Once you go through something like this you're totally right I wouldn't wish this on anyone even my worst enemy. The only place I've found comfort is on here. I'm only heading to my 3 month mark since it happened so I'm sure that time frame and milestone is very difficult to deal with. I'm here if you want to share, vent, or need a distraction @Becid24