Trouble TTC a Sibling

Hello! Newbie intro.

Hey guys! So DH and I have been TTC number 2 for close to two years now. Our DS is 3 and a half and busy, of course. It took us close to a year to conceive him but with no outside help.
 I saw my first real Dr about TTC our 2nd last week and he's given me a prescription for Clomid, which I'm on fence about, and I just booked my HSG for Tuesday. We're also waiting on DH's SA results to come back today. I'm kind of nervous to be starting all of this but excited to get the ball rolling and start getting some results back. Hope you'll all let me stay for a bit!

Re: Hello! Newbie intro.

• Hi CrunchyBaby, hopefully you aren't here long. My husband and I are infertile and have a baby via IVF (yay!!). So I just wanted to warn you about Clomid. It sucks. Big time. Awful side effects. I did 8 rounds of Clomid and it made me have hyper anxiety (I don't ever get anxiety). It was worse to take than IVF injectable hormones!!! And it doesn't clear out of your system for a few months too! I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just know that if you are suddenly a different person on Clomid - it's not you, it's the drugs. Hopefully you won't be on them long though, good luck!!
  • I was always curious about trying Clomid. Please let me know how it goes for you.. lots of luck love and bby dust
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi. I'm new here too. I just took clomid with this cycle. I had a very low dose to start and tolerated it ok just minor headaches.
  • How exciting! Good luck! 

happily married since 2009, SAHM
    diagnosed with unexplained infertility, regular cycles
    Baby #1: ttc naturally for 3 years, 6 yr old daughter
    Baby #2: ttc naturally for 2 years, 2 yr old son
    Baby #3: ttc naturally since August 2016
  • Best of luck!!
    ~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9