March 2016 Moms

Birth Injury/Not how I expected my first few days as a Mom to be *trigger warning*

2»

Re: Birth Injury/Not how I expected my first few days as a Mom to be *trigger warning*

• I'm so very sorry you and your family have to endure this. You are an incredibly strong mom and dad for your beautiful little girl. Thoughts and prayers that things begin to improve and your little one stays strong.  
  • I am so sorry you are going through this. I will be sending love and strength your way for your beautiful little girl to continue to grow strong. 

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Loading the player...
  • So happy to see this wonderful update and her adorable smooshy face!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ecwkecwk member
    Awww she is so cute!!!! :love: 
    wonderful to hear she is improving so much!!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lurking from may

Sending you t&p. From the look of the amount of lurkers here, you have half the bump community rallying behind you and your gorgeous little girl. I don't know much about cp, but agree with other pps that it is possible to have a fulfilling life with the diagnosis. Best wishes to you and your family. Xoxo

cat fail animated GIF

• Glad to see she is making good progress! Go Beatrix! 

• That's great news! I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well! Thanks for the update :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm so glad she's improving! Also, don't feel like you have to be strong all the time. Lean on the staff now, so when you go home with your girl (and that WILL happen, I just know it,) you can have your energy saved up. Sending your whole family hugs.
  • She's looking much improved! Happy one week, little one! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I am so so sorry you're going through this. I sent you a PM. 
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this! Your daughter is so beautiful and she's a strong little fighter. I wish you and your family all the best 
  • So sorry this is how her life started (and your life as a mom!) but so happy to see your updates that she is improving and you have been able to hold her.  I can't imagine how hard it would be but she must be an incredibly strong little girl and your presence is surely helping her.  Lots of thoughts coming your way.  Take care of yourself so you can continue to be strong for her.  The day you take her home will be such a happy one. 
  • So sorry you and your family are going through this, but so glad to hear that she seems to be doing better and getting off some of the ivs! Hang in there momma :) you all are in my thoughts and prayers.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Beatrix is so beautiful! so glad to read your update! sending love and strength and healing vibes your way - keep on fighting baby Beatrix! and you are amazing, @arcanejinx!!! <3 

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Lurking from May 2016...
    What a beautiful baby!  So sorry you guys are going through this.  Hang in there!
  • She is lovely! If you have any CP questions, please let me know. (We're not doctors, but we have personal stories that may encourage you.) I didn't know my husband growing up, but I can speak to him and his dad if you need any support!

• So glad to hear you finally are home! What a sweet little fighter you got. She is just amazing. Wish you all the best
  • eivaskaeivaska member
    Welcome home Beatrix!! 

• Welcome home baby girl!
  • Such a beautiful little warrior girl :heart:

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • She's beautiful! I'm glad she's doing so well! 
  • Omg....such a perfect little girl. So happy to hear. Please keep the updates :smile:
    imageimage

• Lurker from June17 Congratulations on such a strong and beautiful little girl! It sounds like you must be super busy ensuring that she gets such good care, but what wonderful progress. I loved reading about her personality and interests. I also have an Oct 15 baby and getting to know his personality has been one of my favorite parts.