June 2016 Moms
Options

I can't wait to...

Re: I can't wait to...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    COOKIE DOUGH!!!!
  • Options
    Ah, this thread is making me antsy for June!  Ditto to all of this! Acne face wash/treatments that work.  My face looks worse than my high school students' and I'm so done with it.  I'm sick of sinus infections and want medicine that works! I'm ready to not be constipated, have heartburn, and indigestion.  I want good craft beer, sushi, scotch (the good stuff, like 18 year old on whiskey stones), I want soft cheeses and blue cheese, I want to be able to walk up the stairs or a hill and not feel like I have asthma, I want to sleep any which way I want because this side sleeping shit is for the birds, and I want to have my sex life back!  I have a low lying placenta so dr's orders to take it easy.  Just 11 more weeks...... but of course sex and stomach sleeping surely won't be in order right away. 
  • Options
    @diesel615 your hubby won't be able to get those drinks to go from Red Robin because it's illegal to have an open container in a car so they don't let alcoholic drinks leave the restaurant.   I know this from personal experience...

Im not a huge drinker, but I could really go for a good mojito.   Lunch meat subs.  Sleeping comfortably and not waking up to pee. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • Options
    Alcohol lol !
    beer, margaritas, a cold glass of white on a patio by the ocean

and I'm itching for a thrill of some sort. Shooting range, zip lining, motorcycle lessons 

And a trip somewhere sunny 

plus actually having a waist again?!
  • Options
    I just want to hold and play with our son! I wouldn't say no to a nice turkey sandwich from Firehouse subs. And feeling like I can breathe properly again.
  • Options
    Not having to pee constantly.  
    Ice cold beer on a hot summer day.  
    Sushi and sandwiches (so glad I'll have the baby before the hottest part of summer!)
    My clothes and not being constantly swollen/bloated from progesterone shots
    Not having to go to the dr every stinking week and spending 45 minutes and what should be a 10 minute check up
    Being able to eat a food without wondering if it will randomly make me nauseous and/or vomit
    Rolling over or standing up from the recliner without feeling like a beached whale

• Options
    PBear93 said:
    @diesel615 your hubby won't be able to get those drinks to go from Red Robin because it's illegal to have an open container in a car so they don't let alcoholic drinks leave the restaurant.   I know this from personal experience...

Im not a huge drinker, but I could really go for a good mojito.   Lunch meat subs.  Sleeping comfortably and not waking up to pee. 
    Frack! I don't even know why I didn't think of that! Guess it will just have to be a concealed blue moon or watermelonrita then.....
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    Diesel615 said:
    PBear93 said:

Frack! I don't even know why I didn't think of that! Guess it will just have to be a concealed blue moon or watermelonrita then.....
    Now don't be a quitter! Missouri has some flex with this law and your state might too. If there is a passenger in the car who is over 21, they can hold the open container during the drive. 
  • Options
    Diesel615 said:
    PBear93 said:

We have a drive through bar where you can get daquaris. They put tape over the straw hole, so apparently that makes it okay?  It was so weird when I moved to town and this was a thing.
  • Options
    @shannonrnbsn @MrsAlliKat MD has strict laws about open containers in cars. They also require if we have a case of beer or anything it has to be full....so if there's only 5 in a 6 pack you can get in big trouble.  We even have a law where alcohol can not be sold where food is sold. So no alcohol in grocery stores and such....booo. 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    @diesel615 you didn't think about it because it's never been something you had to deal
    with before.  But I thought it would be best to disappoint you now so you could come up with an alternative as opposed to you finding out when you are salivating waiting for them post delivery.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • Options
    lynnernon said:
    So much red wine! Bf so maybe not a lot in each sitting, but maybe a glass a day for a little while until I feel like I haven't missed it so much! And a margarita would be nice. On the rocks with salt and fresh lime juice for me!

Sleeping on my back, sex on my back (eventually). 

And hopefully we'll be settled in a new house in a new city! Depends on baby timing...please keep cooking baby so you can live in a house and not a rental or a hotel in a new city! Moving in mid-May across the country...
    Once we both are ready for that margarita, I'll take you the place to get the BEST ones out here ;) 

Can I take a long weekend to SD and have those margaritas with you guys....  
    Uhhhh YAAAAAAH!!!!! :) 
    SD as in San Diego? Count me in. I'll just bring the LO when I fly out.
  • Options
    A bathtub full of Hendrick's Gin and Fever Tree's Elderflower Tonic with lemon wedges and slices of cucumber.

And a plate of Ahi tuna.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Diesel615 said:
    @shannonrnbsn @MrsAlliKat MD has strict laws about open containers in cars. They also require if we have a case of beer or anything it has to be full....so if there's only 5 in a 6 pack you can get in big trouble.  We even have a law where alcohol can not be sold where food is sold. So no alcohol in grocery stores and such....booo. 
    LAMESAUCE!!!
  • Options
    Wine
    Raw tuna
    Margaritas
    Deli sandwiches
    Trenta Iced Coffees
    Face wash that actually gets rid of acne

...11.5 weeks! :)
    I have ate deli sandwiches since second tri, drank coffee every day (not that much) and used my normal facial moisturizer (clean and clear- for acne) the entire time... I kinda feel like I'm already failing at this mom business lol. 

That being said, can't wait to have some REAL sushi, lay on my stomach, and RIDE ROLLERCOASTERS again! We are annual pass holders to Disney, universal studios and Busch gardens.... So many trips this pregnancy and I haven't been able to ride much... I. Can't. Wait. 

DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I didn't know how much I missed bath wine until I read it here. Now it's all I can think about! Bath wine, lying flat on my back, and vodka martinis. I've been eating the olives out of my husband's martinis during pregnancy, but I want the whole thing. I'll probably fall off the bar stool the first time I have one :).
  • Options
    Wine
    Raw tuna
    Margaritas
    Deli sandwiches
    Trenta Iced Coffees

I have ate deli sandwiches since second tri, drank coffee every day (not that much) and used my normal facial moisturizer (clean and clear- for acne) the entire time... I kinda feel like I'm already failing at this mom business lol. 

That being said, can't wait to have some REAL sushi, lay on my stomach, and RIDE ROLLERCOASTERS again! We are annual pass holders to Disney, universal studios and Busch gardens.... So many trips this pregnancy and I haven't been able to ride much... I. Can't. Wait. 

I have an annual pass to Busch Gardens too :) can't wait for roller coasters!!! 
  • Options
    Bear14+ said:
    Wine
    Raw tuna
    Margaritas
    Deli sandwiches
    Trenta Iced Coffees

I worked at Busch Gardens Williamsburg in high school and on summer break from college. I'm assuming y'all mean the one in Florida though. I miss roller coasters! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I have something similar to this to hold my wine/mixed drink while I shower

• Options
    Bear14+ said:
    Wine
    Raw tuna
    Margaritas
    Deli sandwiches
    Trenta Iced Coffees

I worked at Busch Gardens Williamsburg in high school and on summer break from college. I'm assuming y'all mean the one in Florida though. I miss roller coasters! 
    Haha yeah, mostly because Disney & Universal are an hour from Busch Gardens in Tampa :) your trio of annual passed is impressive! 
  • Options
    I have something similar to this to hold my wine/mixed drink while I shower
    Wow, now I feel like an amateur...I'll need to step up my game
  • Options
    HBamama2B said:
    lynnernon said:
    So much red wine! Bf so maybe not a lot in each sitting, but maybe a glass a day for a little while until I feel like I haven't missed it so much! And a margarita would be nice. On the rocks with salt and fresh lime juice for me!

Sleeping on my back, sex on my back (eventually). 

And hopefully we'll be settled in a new house in a new city! Depends on baby timing...please keep cooking baby so you can live in a house and not a rental or a hotel in a new city! Moving in mid-May across the country...
    Once we both are ready for that margarita, I'll take you the place to get the BEST ones out here ;) 

Can I take a long weekend to SD and have those margaritas with you guys....  
    Uhhhh YAAAAAAH!!!!! :) 
    SD as in San Diego? Count me in. I'll just bring the LO when I fly out.
    The more the merrier!! :) tacos, California burritos, carne Asada and free flowing margaritas, AND June babies!! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Diesel615 said:
    LAMESAUCE!!!
    I thoroughly enjoy that you also say "lamesauce."
  • Options
    For those that suffer from acne:The face wash I use is by Beauti Control.  The are a direct selling company, but I swear by their products. It cleared up my acne. Alternatively,  if you buy a good quality face wash, (think derma doctor or something like that from Ulta) toner and moisturizer, your face should improve. 
  • Options
    In addition to all of the above, it sounds weird to really want this, but I can't wait to floss my teeth and not have blood come gushing out. The longer I postpone flossing because of this, the worse it gets I swear!!
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hollywoodave531- In addition to ^ that, I'm excited to not have blood when I brush my teeth or blow my nose.I can taste blood almost all the time and I feel like President Snow.
  • Options
    I want all the sushi.  DH got me that immediately when I had DS. And I want a venti java chip frappuccino. 

• Options
    I have to ask.

Am I the only one still eating sushi and lunch meat? The way this threads is going I'm starting to wonder...
    I don't like sushi, but I've been having subs all
    along. 
  • Options
    ahernandez16ahernandez16 member
    edited April 2016
    I have to ask.

Am I the only one still eating sushi and lunch meat? The way this threads is going I'm starting to wonder...
    along. 

Same. I eat cooked sushi but I don't like raw sushi. I eat a sub at least once a week... also tuna. I love tuna. 
  • Options
    I also have been eating deli meat all along. Not a ton, but semi frequently. My dr said her opinion was listeria is very uncommon and even less common for the person to get listeria to be pregnant so she told me to go for it lol.
  • Options
    I have to ask.

along. 

Same. I eat cooked sushi but I don't like raw sushi. I eat a sub at least once a week... also tuna. I love tuna. 
    I stay away from the stuff that is high in mercury but otherwise I eat it. Obviously not gas station sushi, but we have two awesome restaurants in our town and nobody that I know of has ever gotten sick from either of them. We also eat a lot of tuna, It happens when your husband is a commercial fisherman. I eat a ton of lunch meat too. I read somewhere that you are more likely to get listeria from fresh fruits and veggies than you are from lunch meat. Look at all the outbreaks in recent years.   

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Options
    I've been eating cold subs the whole time. And drinking coffee (all the coffee!!!). And mini mimosas every now and then. Lol.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a glass of champagne last weekend and it was uh-MAY-zing.
    CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sorarose said:
    I want all the sushi.  DH got me that immediately when I had DS. And I want a venti java chip frappuccino. 
    Oh I totally still get me my Venti Java chips or any other Venti fraps- they use less than 8 oz of actual iced coffee in it lol. First thing I looked up, I can't be without my cinnamon dulce fraps hahaha
    Married 3/7/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Bear14+ said:
    Wine
    Raw tuna
    Margaritas
    Deli sandwiches
    Trenta Iced Coffees

We are huuuuuge theme park fans, obviously lol. Can't wait to bring the little one to Disney! We live in Naples, fl. So about 2-3 hours from all three theme parks. 
    Married 3/7/15
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I also have still been eating sushi, lunchmeat, tuna, and drinking coffee.