June 2016 Moms

I can't wait to...

edited March 2016 in June 2016 Moms
What's first on your list after delivery?
I can't wait to have a big frozen margarita! Also can't wait to lay on my stomach. 10.5 weeks and counting! 

Re: I can't wait to...

• mrsp2213 said:
    Wine.  Alllllll the wine.
    I bought three bottles in Hawaii and shipped them home. I. Am. Ready.
  • Loading the player...
  • Devour a deli meat sub, and sushi, and wash it down with wine!!!! Sleeping comfortably sounds awesome right about now too!!
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Mmm I love this thread!
    Wine
    Beer
    Strawberry lemonade (alcoholic version)
    Deli meat sandwich 
  • Sleeping on my stomach, absolutely! Or really, sleeping in any sort of comfortable postion without shooting/numbing pain in my hips. Oh, and wine/beer! I also would love a medium well ribeye steak. Mmmmm. 
  • @laurenm2123  I still use facial wash for acne that works or I'd be depressed. 

Ohh all of these things sound exciting. I want my body back too but not the deflated one that comes right after.. That one makes me sad! 

• Sleeping on my stomach

Not having to ask my kids to stop bumping into, sitting or jumping on my bump

Be able to walk/move without shooting pain in my back (both sciatica and aggravated scoliosis) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Beer, frozen margaritas, touching my toes, being able to poop daily, cracking my back, taking my pants and shoes off by myself, TYING MY SKATES PROPERLY!!!!! I miss the ice soooo much its ridiculous. Only 9 weeks and 5 days to go!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @laurenm2123  I still use facial wash for acne that works or I'd be depressed. 

Ohh all of these things sound exciting. I want my body back too but not the deflated one that comes right after.. That one makes me sad! 

I stopped using anything with salicylic acid.... I know it's probably so unnessecary, but since I already bought this stuff and got this far I'm committing. I can't wait to get back to my old skin routine!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • ^ all of that. Plus more wine. And beer
  • Ugh! Any frozen alcohol drink. Any fruity alcoholic drink. Beer. I would also LOVE to use my face wash and also my acid peel!! I would love to be able to shave my, you know, and actually see what I'm doing rather than guessing! Be able to walk up 5 stairs without being out of breath. I too am looking to have my body back and can't wait to actually lay down comfortably--even if I don't sleep! I just want to be able to sit comfortably or lay down comfortably. 
  • Wine! Wine! Wine! Bottles of wine! Ha! I'm planning on BF so if may be awhile, but I miss/crave my red wine and a glass just won't do.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Wine. Wine. Wine.
    Beer. Beer. Beer....
  • Oh yes, so much yes to stomach sleeping  <3 
    Fun martinis
    Cold beer
    Proscuitto
    Artificial sweetners (sweet n low in my coffee!)
    & being able to see my hoo-ha again lol

We are getting so close guys!!!

• Oh! Not have a super hairy belly. 
    It goes away?? Thank the freaking lord... I seriously feel like an orangutan!
    Mine did :) there's hope!!

Okay weird question. Do you ever get static electricity when you take your shirt off and it looks like those kid-museum static balls that make their hair stand on end? 

Yeah. Me either. 
    Me either either. 

Okay weird question. Do you ever get static electricity when you take your shirt off and it looks like those kid-museum static balls that make their hair stand on end? 

Yeah. Me either. 
    Me either either. 
    Uh, no, never...
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave
  • Ugh, so many if the things listed I still partake in so.... But I will likely drink a margarita asap 

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Vodka or a huge martini 
    jäger bombs 
    fire ball 
    sushi 
    sleeping without getting up to pee 

honestly ill miss the little pitter patters on my tummy. Maybe I should have answered this at 35 weeks I think our lists may change 
  • Mimosas
    margaritas
    comfy sleep
    Running
    walking up the stairs without getting out of breath
    Not feeling like a whale
  • Definitely stomach sleeping!!
    and not having a hairy belly!

and a nice cold cut sandwich from jersey mikes... Mmm

oh and not having this popping, clicking crap going on in my pelvic bone every time I move.