October 2016 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    @ball4768 are you doing injections and suppositories?
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 and @ball4768 I feel you on the progesterone. I've been doing the melty (lol, ewww) suppositories and I'm just about done. Thank god. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@bnsmith85 I'm on the suppositories (the melty kind like @Julia70286 ). I've been on them since week 5 and they leave this waxy stuff on all of my underwear and yoga pants. It's awful, but it's helping me to stay pregnant!

• Options
    I was in an awkward position to shave my vag just in case DH is ever up for sexy time. I've been overweight for a little while so normally I have to squish the fat roll on my belly in order to really see what's going on down there. Today it wouldn't squish...
  • Options
    @br0co1ii and this is why I have a package of Brazilian waxes prepaid lol
  • Options
    @mrszoess I'm starting back at my old salon on Friday and am soooooo tempted to ask my coworker to wax me! She used to do my brazilians all the time. But then I thought about how sensitive I am down there right now and ouch! I think I'll wait till after baby. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    I haven't been able to brush the back half of my teeth in a week because it makes me gag. Also, I'm using the bare minimum of toothpaste because too much foam does the same thing. I called my dentist and he suggested swishing with a capful of peroxide as a substitute, but that's not doing much to help my mouth feel clean. 
    BFP#1: 2/10/16
    EDD: 10/19/16

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @krzyriver the end result is worth it