Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
Me: 34 DH: 36
TTC#2 September 2015
DD #1 born July 2014
Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Month/cycle:  6

CD/DPO:  40/8 or 9

Timing:  good

Testing:  BFN this morning

R/R/CS:  I swore I saw a line today and DH told me I was nuts. I am probably going to end up taking 10 tests today.  This is the worst part of the TWW. When you know you could "technically" get a BPF, but it's not likely. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?  I was really sick my first day at a new job with severe stomach issues and had an....accident.  For some reason I had another pair of pants in the car, but it was just awful. I have never been so mortified in my life. 
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 20/3

timing: -5/-4/-3/-1/0/+1

testing plans: nada

R/R/CS: Thanks to everyone who helped me with a CS yesterday (@beary67, @sldp123, @felix08, @canavara, hope I didn't miss anyone else).  I didn't mean to post and leave but I was on call last night and every time I logged back in to TB to answer everyone I got busy and I ended up working until almost 11 pm.  After my temp this AM FF changed my CH from CD 16 to CD 17 which I had been expecting.  I haven't had dotted CH early before so I was a little surprised when they showed up yesterday.   Its fun to have other people to look at the chart with me to help interpret it so I appreciate it :)  Glad to be "officially" a TWWer again. 

GTKY: hmmm I don't have anything in particular...but I do fall a ton.  Like last weekend we were out walk/jogging and the sidewalk monster attacked me and I fell out of nowhere.  We were on a busy street and I hurt my knee so bad that tears came to my eyes and I couldn't get up right away.  Multiple people who were driving by stopped to see if I needed an ambulance and commented how terrible the fall looked.  It was pretty embarrassing. 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD20 / 3 DPO

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: ??

R/R/CS: This temping thing is too stressful for me. I wake up at 5 a.m., then I'm like urgh I have to wake up and temp so my adrenaline races but think maybe I can go to sleep again. 15 minutes later I am fully awake and finally take the temp. Then I don't know if the results are off. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Usually saying/doing something stupid while drinking. I am a control freak so I can't really handle it and beat myself up later.
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @HurricaneAmelia sorry for the BFN :( you are still very early as you note! That is an embarrassing story!! 

@rkstro2 hey we are in the same cycle spot! the ladies here are super helpful with CS - we are lucky to have them.
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @leksiL, I didn't temp for the longest time bc I was worried about it being stressful for me (causing me to wake up and worry).  It was at first but then it got easier for me.  I was still able to see my temp shift even with my wonky temps due to waking up and worrying.  Hopefully it will get less stressful for you soon (or more importantly hopefully you won't have to do it much longer :wink: )
  • HurricaneAmelia FX that squinter turns into something.

rkstro2 Welcome back to the TWW.

leksiL I always leave my thermometer right next to my bed. As soon as I get up, I take my temp. You shouldn't wait as it may make your temps artificially high.

Month/cycle:
     2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Holding out for 11DPO.

R/R/CS: I already feel out this cycle despite believing I did everything right. I'm having less symptoms on the progesterone this cycle than last and feel like if I was KU this cycle, they should be stronger, not lesser. I'm worried about the next step after this cycle. If my OB/GYN doesn't want to monitor me on Clomid next cycle, then I'll have to go to an RE which every penny dips into my $35K lifetime insurance for infertility treatment. I don't want to dip into that if I can help it in case we need to move forward with other procedures down the line. 

I was headed in for a 5am skating practice and was trying to zip up my jacket while walking into the rink. I was clearly paying no attention as I ran face first into a parked red Durango. The welt lasted the entire practice. 
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 31/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, +2

Testing: Waiting until April 5th... that'll be 14 DPO

R/R/CS: My boobs hurt and my temp dipped this morning, oh and I freaking got pulled over for speeding this morning in an area that isnt even marked (warning, yay!) so no need to test because all signs point to me being totes KTFU lol

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? At my old job (a bank) I had started throwing up at about 4am but I had to open our branch so I had no option but to go in until my coverage could get there. I got there at 730, drive thru opened at 8, lobby at 9 and my cover was supposed to be there at 830. **TMI to follow** Right around 8 I ran to the bathroom to throw up again... the problem was that at that particular moment, the diarrhea decided to start too. As I was heaving.... and I promptly crapped my pants... lol @HurricaneAmelia you got lucky, I had no extra clothes in the car so I had to grab a plastic bag to sit on to drive. I went over to walmart (right next to my branch) and bought pj pants and changed in their bathroom then went home lol Thank God for black pants so no one could see it! 
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • GG620GG620 member
    Month/cycle:  2

CD/DPO: 29/10 dpo

Timing: so good

Testing: BFN yesterday afternoon

R/R/CS: Feeling out. BFN yesterday, plus cramping and extreme lower back pain (never had) the past two days. So expecting AF any day. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter, which I am happy about at least. I'll be hanging around until AF shows her hideous face. I'm pulling for some BFP's for the rest of you gals. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? **TMI warning**  When DH and I were still dating, I got the flu on one of our first vacations together, so I was not down for BD'ing at all. Toward the end, I thought I was feeling a bit better, and was trying to salvage the vacation, so I called DH into the shower with me. Well a few minutes later, I abruptly turned away from him and threw up down the drain. I WAS MORTIFIED. :o  DH just held me, rubbed my back, wrapped me in a robe and put me in bed and brought me tea. Needless to say, I married him haha.

@HurricaneAmelia so sorry for your BFN, but still hoping for you! I am laughing at your story thinking ours both resulted from sickness.
    @rkstro2 eek, I hope your knee is okay!
    @leksil I am still avoiding temping because I am afraid it will stress me too much. Hope it gets easier for you.
    @nwegman7878 sorry you are feeling out this cycle, right there with you, but still hoping for you.
    @canavara Sorry about your temp drop. I same the same thing about not symptom spotting next cycle...pfft I am sure it will go well for me ha.
    @ladystinson oh man sorry for your embarrassing moment. But yay for the black pants!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• canavara Sorry for the temp drop. But having a 12 day LP is great news. LPD is no fun. Take care of yourself today.

ladystinson Good signs so far and yay for only a warning. Although you have some strong will if you're going to wait that long to test. Good for you.

Heatho620 I'm sorry you're feeling out. It's still early though. Fx for you.

felix08 Hey cycle buddy! So the BSC is setting in for you too? I've been trying to stay off of google as much as possible. DH is encouraging me to do more training with the puppy to keep my mind off of things. Great when I'm at home, but at work with unlimited internet power, I can't say I'm as strong. If I were you I would test but it might be good to wait to, since it's still early and you don't want any damper on your trip.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • I'm posting and ghosting again today, because for whatever reason, my job feels like they're paying me to do something other than bump all day. ;)

***question in R/R/CS***

Month/cycle: 9/7

CD/DPO: 45/14 or 45/10

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, +1 or -4, -3, O

Testing: not again unless AF doesn't show by Friday

R/R/CS: Okay, so my LP is normally 12 days. Which scenario do you find most plausible?
    1. I ovulated on CD 35 instead of CD 31. 
    2. My laparoscopy last month lengthened my LP. (There was some discussion on this yesterday, but I didn't find much on Dr. Google about this. Mostly about women for whom endo caused an LP defect, and I didn't have that. Although it stands to reason that if a lap lengthened an LP for someone with a defect, it could lengthen LP for anyone.)
    3. I'm just crazy. 

I guess there may be no way to really tell except to wait it out this week. Ugh...

Thanks in advance!! 

GTKY: Oh I have no idea! I'm embarrassing on a daily basis! 

Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -1

Testing: Trying to hold out...

R/R/CS: Symptom spotting is in full force, but I don't have many symptoms which is of course making me nervous. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Too many to count! One that still stands out is when I was the high school water polo team manager. I had to get the coaches' attention so I was yelling his name over the loudspeaker. Except, I wasn't. His name was Steve. I was yelling Scott...who was the goalie that I had a crush on. Entire pool went quiet and turned to stare at me. 
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing:  13 DPO if no temp drop/AF (April 4th)

R/R/CS:  So I totally think I was sleep walking last night.  All I remember is waking up downstairs in the kitchen by the Easter basket with a handful of Jelly Beans!!  I shoved them all in my mouth and went back upstairs to bed.  I do not remember going downstairs, so I must have been sleeping walking, which has never happened before!  

I had a temp dip this morning below the cover line, but my cover line has been super close to my temps to begin with, so I'm not thinking too much about it.    I hope the day goes quickly because I have an acupuncture appointment after work and I'm already ready to just lay down and relax!!  

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?  I used to show horses and I was at an indoor horse show and I was walking down an aisle on my horse and another girl was on her horse walking the opposite direction towards me.  My horse reached up as we passed each other and grabbed the girls custom made show jacket (cost=$750) and ripped a huge hole in it.  I was mortified that it happened...and to top it off, while I was showing, my breeches (riding pants) split at the butt seem and my pink underwear was exposed.  I was probably 9 or 10 years old so at the time it was a huge deal!  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Sorry for the BFNs and to the ones who feel like they are out already! Sending positive thoughts your way. I'm mobile bumping so I can't respond to anyone right now hopefully be back later. :(

Month/ Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3 -1 0

Testing: not unless AF is late

R/R/CS: My temp shot up this morning but I'm not feeling good at all. I think I'm coming down with something and I don't like where this is going. Usually the BSC enters about now, but I don't feel anything this time around. 

GTKY: Oh man, I am always having embarrassing moments. DH calls me his own personal entertainment. One time in school, I thought I would look cool by jumping over a chair casually, but my back foot caught and I landed straight on my face. Needless to say, I did not look very cool.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Month/cycle: 7/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: Pretty good I guess

Testing: Saturday (if I can hold out that long) but maybe as early as Thursday

R/R/CS: All this extra stuff that goes into buying your first home and moving has got me going like a crazy person. Yesterday I was trying to get all the utilities set up to start tomorrow (when we close). Power got taken care of but when I went to get the water done I was sent to the wrong company, on my lunch break. So now I've got to get the water and gas set up today.

Also, trying not to SS while having very random cramps for the last few days is really annoying. Which is also making it hard not to test even though I know it's most likely too early for anything to show up. And I haven't been sleeping very well even though I'm so tired at night with everything going on and all the packing. Ugh...

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? In Sixth grade I fainted in dress rehearsal for my church's Christmas children's play. We had a big paper route at the time that we delivered early in the morning on Sat/Sun and I went straight to rehearsal as one of the main parts after only eating a doughnut and we were standing for 4 hours.

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 16/18

CD/DPO: 5dpiui

Timing: twice on O day (IUI and BD)

Testing: nope

R/R/CS: The battery for one of our smoke alarms is apparently going dead so the stupid alarm started beeping at 2 AM. The ceiling was too high for DH to change it so it just beeped all night long. We will be borrowing a ladder from somebody today.

GTKY: Sophomore year in high school I tripped and fell down the stadium stairs of our football stadium during a game while it was packed out. I was mortified b/c I was also the new kid in school :(

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: Good

Testing: BFN this morning, probably going to hold off until Thursday. AF due Friday. 

R/R/CS: Nothing other than this waiting is making me crazy. I had a super bad, unusual headache last night and I'm trying really hard to not read anything in to it because c'mon it could be anything. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I honestly can't think of anything to answer this with but I'm sure I've had a ton of stuff happen over the years. It's too early for my brain to pick anything out, sorry! 
  • @pretzel2plus1I would guess that maybe CD 35 is a good possibility.  What if you take out the higher temp on CD 32?  Does that change your CH and make them solid?

@leksiLwe are cycle twins!!

@nwegman7878 I feel you on the "still feeling out despite feeling like I did everything right."  Its not a great feeling and it sucks feeling like something like getting KTFU is totally outside your control

@heatho620 I think my knee is ok.  My knee cap still hurts pretty badly but I don't want to get it xrayed bc of course I might be totes KU....(Jk of course)

@felix08 9DPO is still early to test but of course I've BTDT and tested early for lesser reasons than a trip so you can totally test if you want to :wink: 

• <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@Zoey1019 </span>lol I wouldn't be so sure... cos now of course I want to join the book club, too! ;)  But I totally get it.  I have internet friends on my food tracking ap too, and yesterday morning, this girl was talking about being bummed to go back to work after having her baby and not losing any babyweight... meanwhile, she also lost her mom just after the baby was born, so I was posting whatever encouraging words I could, promising no one will be near as hard on her as she is on herself, and try to be kind and patient with herself yadda yadda.  I just KNEW when he asked me what I was doing on my phone, I could NOT tell DH that my "friend" was having a rough morning.  Sigh...
  • @BusinessWife But we are friends! haha :smile: I don't know who I would talk to about things if I wasn't on here!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/cycle: 1/1. 

CD/DPO:23/9

Timing: -5,-2,1,+1

Testing: i normally have 24 day cycle which is tomorrow..it's gone as late as day 29 before but rare. So i should know in next few days. If no AF by friday I'll test. 

R/R/CS: so this is my first TWW. I know i know it can take a healthy couple up to one year to concieve. But im young,healthy,non smoker,regular cycle and i would love to think it will just happen on first try. I know the reality but it makes you wonder if there is something wrong when it doesn't happen. It's just frustrating to wait and not know. This TWW sucks. 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? I was eating chocolate while running errands. I dropped a piece but didn't want to look since i was driving. Thought i would look when i get to my destination so it doesnt melt on this hot summer day. Forgot about it and went about running my errands.filled up with gas, stopped at work to fix my time card, went to the bank and stopped to buy dog food. Didn't realize that chocolate i dropped must have gone between my legs onto the seat. The chocolate had melted to my butt on my white capris makng it look like i pooped my pants. Ugh....
  • ***lurking from WTO***

@karliq88 I know it can be frustrating! I'm in the same boat as you, (I just started my 2nd cycle after first trying last month) just have to keep the mindset that when it's the right time, it will happen. GL to you!
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Month/cycle: 18/10

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: +2, IUI, -1

Testing: Every day I am hustling... bfn today on a cheapie.

R/R/CS: I really wish my husband and I had days off together naturally instead of having to take vaca days so we can spend 1 or 2 days together. The weather here today is stunning. Seems like spring (well at least where there isn't snow. Getting excited for our family vaca..its only 2 weeks away. It is nice to have something to look forward to right after this cycle is over just in case we don't get a ku'd.

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? There are so many I wouldn't know how to figure out the MOST. But just his past week I was talking to a friend of a friend...about kids...and her cute kids. And somehow I mixed up her husbands name for her sons name as I said Oh "name" is sooo cute...he is quite adorable actually. And clearly she didn't realize the name mistake and it just got way worse after that. FOOT IN MOUTH!
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Gotta post and ghost today, I'll be back on after work. 

Month/cycle:
     5/5

CD/DPO: 31/9

Timing: -4,-2

Testing: BFN this morning. 

R/R/CS: DH is on a cruise this week in the Caribbean. I did some research stupidly last night about Zika. My doctor said to have protected sex for two weeks following his return but some articles were now saying 6 months! SIX MONTHS?! I can't be benched that long. I can't. 

I never have a good answer to this. I embarrass myself daily. 

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Month/cycle: 
    2/2
    CD/DPO:
    24/6
    Timing:
    -5,-3,-2,-1
    Testing:
    Daily cheapies starting Friday, FRER 13DPO
    R/R/CS:
    I've had intermittent pelvic pain, like mittelschmerz, for the past week.  Just enough to notice, not enough for me to worry about.  Annoying.
    Groomsman got belligerently drunk at our wedding and tried to make it all about him and his recent breakup.  MVP Best Man ended up having to give him a stern talking-to and keeping him basically off the premises.  Groomsman managed to throw up all over one of my closest friends and then ask her out.  Oh and he also asked to ride back with us to our city, which is an 8 hour drive.  With the newlyweds.

I was a pretty chill bride, but I was mortified at his behavior.  I still get upset looking at our reception pictures sometimes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Okay, I tested at work. Control line failed. Aaarrrghhhh. It was a two pack but I'm going to wait until I'm home. I have to leave this afternoon for a conference. It better work either way or I'll be torturing myself the whole time I'm gone.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited March 2016
    *I'm just gonna put a bat shit crazy warning up, about how I cannot read pee sticks. Skip if you're annoyed with my situation, because I am*

Month/cycle:
     1/2

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: 2 times a day for the past 3 days and I'm still freaking unsure. I need to wait 48 hours.

R/R/CS: So good news.. the second line that appears is darker than the previous ones. Both last night and this mornings were more noticeable than the previous squinters. And you can see this line from about a foot away, I don't have to hold it up close to see. And I'm  all "a line is a line is a line". But, I still don't turn a digital, and I'm thinking that I just got evaporated lines on 6 tests in a row, even though the first few tests are still completely stark white. I'm completely wretched right now. I go from yay we'really going to be parents! -to- Wait, that line doesn't show up until like 5 minutes when the pink background dye fades.. positives show immediately according to the directions... and now I'm upset.
    DH is not jumping on the "it's positive" bandwagon. I wanted to tell my mom so bad last night because there was a definite line there, but DH doesn't trust these and said I need to wait. (He also believes we need to tell our parents at the exact same time over a dinner party or something) but if I were to be pregnant, I'm not telling the whole world until several weeks later, and because I'm diabetic, I need a woman who I can lean on for support during this, especially if something happens within the first few weeks. I'd want my mom's support in happiness and sadness. But I'm so mean for not wanting to tell his mom at the same time I tell my mom. But he also thinks his mom should have been in my bridal suite watching me be naked, and should be in the delivery room if/whenever that happens. (Um, hell no.)

Oh. Did I mention my temp dropped to almost my coverline?? Fuck this shit lol. :(

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? This whole situation above. I'm so embarrassed to be sharing it with you all. I'm sure all of you are rolling your eyes, but *I can't tell my mom*, so I have no one to vent to.

ETA: I shamefully put last night's as a positive on FF :( I was so excited.. I should probably change it..

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Month/cycle: 10/8

CD/DPO: 42/ FF keeps moving my CH I think I'm 5 dpo

Timing: Not so good

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: I've been really bad about posting the last week! I'm a terrible bumpie :( I decided that since I'm pretty sure I won't be getting KU anytime soon after my recent dx I'm going to start a Whole30 this week. Might as well have something else to focus on to keep my mind off babies for awhile. Anybody have any Whole30 tips for me? 

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? One time I fainted while I was out in public and freaked a lot of people out. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Month/cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 16/1 (probably.. Taking a break from temping this month for my sanity)

Timing: -4, -3, -2

Testing: Way too early for that jazz now.

R/R/CS: We are staying at my in laws place in Toronto this week and I am super upset that we couldnt BD on -1 or O-day because they want to hang out with us until 2am and I am too tired to even take my pants off at that point when they finally go to bed.  I kind of knew we were out this cycle since I dont even know if I ovulated because I am not temping. I hope its alright that Im going to chill in the TWW thread until AF starts. Also, wtf is up with all of these "am i pregnant" threads lately?

GTKY: What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? My scrub pants (Im a nurse practitioner) got caught on the back of a chair at work, I stood up, and I flashed a cardiologist my hoo-ha.  I was commando that day.

I apologize for being stuck in the bold font but Im way too lazy to go fix it.
  • @PennStateCait FWIW, Chili (I think....?) has also had many outbreaks of Zika over the years without any of the microcephaly. They are one of the countries pushing for more testing because its believed to be the pesticides being used to control the mosquitoes. One in particular was being put into the water to cause "birth" defects in mosquito larva to stop them from maturing into adults which can bite and spread it.

Not that Zika is welcomed at any point, but it sounds almost like west nile. Major panic for a short time and then it fades out for a bit. But even in the countries that are now experiencing the microcephaly issues there have been wide spread outbreaks of Zika in waves over the years, this is just the first time that any birth defects have been a result. Plus the news gets more info to us than it would have before.

Of course listen to your doctor lol just thought Id share some info that I had found

Signed,
    TTC while being a Mosquito Delicacy lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @rkstro2 - I fall a lot too, so I feel ya. Just the other day I was biking to work and they started construction for a new stoplight in the middle of my route (how rude!), so there was gravel everywhere... and I took a turn too quick on the gravel and fell off the bike. Th bike flew into traffic and I fell on my face. It hurt pretty bad, but not as bad as my pride when people kept asking if I was okay. 
    @canavara - I wish I had more to say than "yikes" at your story. I can only imagine how embarrassing it was at that age to say something like that in front of your crush after you passed out and ruined tv day!  ;) 
    @BusinessWife - If only "obsessed" was never a word to describe me... ha. Who am I kidding. My husband tells me I'm obsessed on the daily. I just roll my eyes now. He does get a little irritated, but we know I obsess for the right reasons. 
    @Heatho620 - Sounds like a sweet man for not freaking out on you. What a keeper!!!

Month/cycle: 14/14 (Too many!) ( I think I counted wrong yesterday. Oops)

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Not yet. I refuse!

R/R/CS: Does my DH try to piss me off? I get so angry when I am ovulating and it's like he intentionally uses this time to irritate me. It makes BDing a little difficult. We are over that now, but I still have residual irritation. I have the WORST allergies (year-round-I can't remember the function of a nose) and he has to keep the fan blowing right in our faces at night which makes the allergies ten times worse. Like, can you not just take a off one of the four blankets you have on if you're that hot?

I moved from California to Missouri in the middle of high school, which already sucks. But then on my very first day I stepped of the curb, literally slipped on a pebble and broke my foot. In front of the entire school. 
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• @HurricaneAmelia I feel you on the testing thing. I'm trying to tell myself to wait but I really want to test. Sorry about the BFN but keeping those FX.

@Heatho620 sorry about the BFN

@felix08I'm at the same point where I probably should wait but I really want to test now.

@AMGreely sorry about the BFN. FX still!

@linzrunz That is a funny story! My DH is 6' and I'm 5'3"ish and I understand that struggle haha. He always calls me shorty.

@BusinessWife DH definitely thought I was "obsessed" with getting pregnant since I went off BCP because of the side effects it gave me. We were essentially NTNP for at least a year before we decided we were ready to seriously try. The first couple months were hard on me because I counted that last year (I was charting the whole time) and he didn't understand that. Eventually they come around, men just have a different understanding.

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @leksiL We are going to clean and paint before we move anything in. The cleaning won't be too bad so DH and I are going straight to the house after signing to clean and my in-laws are helping for a little bit. Thursday we're going to get as much painting done as we can with my in-laws and SIL's help. It's just a few rooms that need some updated colors/freshening up.

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17