December 2016 Moms
Options

The waiting game!

I have a feeling I'm pregnant again and just had my lo a little over 4 months ago. We weren't ttc this early but definitely weren't doing anything to prevent it. I have had cramps and a dull ache on my left side, a mild headache, Loose stools (sorry tmi) and frequent urination. I'm excited but nervous this would be our 4th and technically if we are pregnant I would be due December 11th!! Anywho, anyone else experiencing some or all of these symptoms and are actually preggers? I've already resumed AF and am still breastfeeding but lo has started sleeping more doing the night so I'm guessing that had to do with the dip in my Prolactin stimulation and blood levels which in turn brought on AF. Happy Monday everyone!

Re: The waiting game!

• Options
    Hi, unfortunately PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are almost identical. If you're only 4 months PP i'm not sure what your cycles are doing, and i dont know if you're even tracking ovulation at this point, but take a test and if negative wait 1 week and test again. It's against TOU to ask the community if you're pregnant. Good luck!
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    AshleeRenee31AshleeRenee31 member
    edited March 2016
    I wasn't asking anyone if I'm pregnant I asked about symptoms people were having who have already tested positive and would be due a week or so before me! Obviously no one can possibly know if I'm pregnant especially if I'm not even sure I'm pregnant again yet. And I've tracked my ovulation and now can look back and pin point exactly when i ovulated before AF returned since I had my normal crampy feeling on the side I ovulated on!. Just asking about symptoms people are having! Thanks for your input I will definitely take your advice!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try looking on the November BMB they have a long thread of early pregnancy symptoms. our group is still pretty small since it's so early for most of us. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    That is such a good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of that thank you!!!
  • Options
    You did actually ask if you were pregnant, or if we thought you could be pregnant. Here it is:
    AshleeRenee31 said: Anywho, anyone else experiencing some or all of these symptoms and are actually preggers? 
    The only way to tell if you a pregnant is to take a test. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    LakinLLakinL member
    edited March 2016
    Against TOU
  • Options
    Okay, well I reiterated what I meant so thanks for the investigation skills! That's not what I was asking like I said but thanks 
  • Options
    If I didn't say those exact words then that's not what I was asking. I can see how it would perceived that way but that's not what I was asking
  • Options
  • Options
    LakinLLakinL member
    edited March 2016
    Just saying that you think you may be pregnant, giving symptoms and then asking if anyone else if they've had the symptoms and are actually pregnant, sounds a lot like asking if we think you're pregnant. Just read The Bump Guidlines: Under "DO NOT"--"Ask if we think you are pregnant or post pictures of your pregnancy test to the boards." Best of luck to you. 
  • Options
    lol OKAY gosh I really don't want to go back and forth with you it's not that deep at all so please chill out. Are you going to get a reward for proving that I was asking a question when I keep saying that's not how I meant it? And since you are reading so far into what i typed on a computer did you even read when I want on to say that I can see it being perceived that way but that's not what I meant? Or are you just trying to prove something or give me a hard time? I don't know you and you don't know me so I can definitely say if that's not what meant then that's not what I meant.  Excuse me for being excited to expand my family and coming here to share my excitement.
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"