Welcome to everyone else as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! @JessCL and @DiFazette I am sorely tempted to go and make my way indoors or douse myself in bug spray before sunset !!
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    Hey y'all!  I'm 29 and my hubby is 33.  We live in Mississippi and have been married almost 4 years.  We have been TTC since January 2016 and got a BFP on April 1.  This is our first pregnancy and are so excited!  We also have 2 furbabies.  My estimated due date is December 5, but will have first appointment at 8 weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all!! My name is Jennifer, I'm 35 and my husband is 39. I got a BFP on April 6th and again yesterday morning, putting me at 4w4d today, EDD 12/12. This will be our 2nd, I also have a son that just turned 2, 2 weeks ago. Congrats and best to everyone :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmreadcmread member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone!  I'm Carrie, and my husband and I are both 37.  We have two sweet boys - Joey is almost 5 and Josh is almost 3.  I got my BFP today for #3, so I think I'm due around 12/14.  Looking forward to getting to know you all!  

Edit: LOL!  Now I have to figure out how to change my siggy!
  • Options
    Hey! I just got my bfp tonight - I wasn't planning on testing for a few days and didn't think I'd see anything but I was wanting a drink with dinner. Nope!

DH and I are 30, we have a 1 year old. I was on thebump for his pregnancy but deleted that account when everything got crazy for a while here. So now I'm SlartyBartfast. Pleasure to meet you all. I was REALLY sick for weeks 5.5 to 22 last time so I'm nervous... and excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Jennifer and I got my positive last Tuesday on the 29th. It was a little frightening as my boyfriend and I weren't trying to conceive, however here we are :smile: preparing to be 1st time parents! We're 5w4d, due December 5th. So far, I've been pretty blessed and not experiencing many symptoms outside of being extremely tired lol I'm looking forward to learning a bunch from you ladies and wish you all the best in your pregnancy journey. 
  • Options
    Hello! I'm 23 and (soon-to-be)DH is 24, and we're getting married in September. I'm due December 1st. We have a 4 year only DD named Ramona, and I am in a very tight-knit Feb2012 group that formed from thebump. 
    I have my first appointment on Wednesday and we are super excited. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 21and  from Idaho. I've been married for 2 and a half years to my high school sweetheart  <3 we were friends since elementary school and dated all through high school! I found out I was PG ON Monday I was totally shocked! The hubby is getting used to the idea.. It still doesn't feel real! I'm so excited to be a mommy and raise children with the love of my life! 
  • Options
    lukesliebelukesliebe member
    edited April 2016
    Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm back on The Bump after a bit of a hiatus. I used to be on the TTC board while I had some fertility problems and miscarriages. Thankfully I have been very blessed and 5 years later I'm back with my third little nugget. I'm excited to meet all of you and share our experiences along the way. I'm 28 and my EDD is Dec 10.

Blended Families Rock!

• Options
    Hi all! I'm Meagan and a first time mom--I'm so excited / shocked to be here! It was our first cycle and well, our timing wasn't too great...I'm amazed and SO EXCITED!!!! I am 29 (will be 30 in July) and my husband is 31. My EDD is December 19 (eeeeee!). I just started participating on TTGP, and I already learned so much--I can't wait to start learning from you ladies. CONGRATS to all of you :) here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 30 years old and married with 2 girls (2,4) and found out Wednesday we were expecting again. Total surprise as we thought we were done but this is s blessing! Look forward to getting to know you all on our great journey together!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! Looks like we are DD twins!! I won't have my first appointment until the 28th but excited to welcome another baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! DH and I are welcoming our third baby to the brood. I have a just-turned-three year old, and a just-turned-1 year old. Baby 3.0 was a bit of a surprise to say the least, but I'm overjoyed. Due Dec. 6th. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DH: 33⎹ Me: 32
    Married: July. 2005
    DS1: Born Feb. 2013
    DS2: Born Feb. 2015
  • Options
    yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited April 2016
    Hello ladies! My DH have been TTC for 2 years solid. He's 32, I'm 31, and we have a 10yr old (accident!) and 5yr (1st try!) old daughters. We live in the Seattle area.
    After 1 year TTC, we saw an RE, and discovered I have PCOS. I took a lot of medicine, got a lot of pokes and prods, and for the very first time, we got our BFP on Friday.  The funny thing is that we have been taking a break from the dr, and just casually TTC. I'm surprised and excited!!!
    I am SO excited to be here after 2 years of TTC!!! 
    Here is to the hope that my BFP sticks as I do have previous miscarriages. My EDD is December 13. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Hi everyone!  This is baby #2 for us, we have a 3 year old DD.  I'm 31 and my due date is 12/16.  I haven't been on the bump much since my daughter was born but I am looking forward to getting to know all you lovely ladies.  Congrats to everyone!
  • Options
    Hi all! 38 yo FTM. Also, cautiously excited. This will be our first human as we do have a 10 year old dog and a 7 year old dog. :wink: 
  • Options
    MallorysusanMallorysusan member
    edited April 2016
    Hey all! I'm 26 and my hubby is 28. We had been actively TTC for about 5 months before our BFP on April 1 (of course, then I had to explain to those I told that day that, no, this isn't a prank
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I'm Jessica, 36, married,  mama of a 16 month old.  I'm suoposedly due 12/2. We weren't trying but I'm thrilled!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I'm cautiously joining this group. I got my first BFP on Saturday (21 dpo) with a clear blue digital. Tested again Sunday with a FR and got a VERY strong test line and VERY faint control line. Apparently that is a good thing? Anyway we've been TTC for 3 years so it's still kind of surreal. And I guess TBH I'm scared to get my hopes up. This is my first pregnancy, but I have several medical issues so I'm nervous. I'm also paranoid that maybe it's a false positive from the HCG trigger shot, even though they supposedly only stay in your system for 7-14 days after, and I got my BFP 22 days after. Here's to hoping. :) 
    December 2016 August Siggy Challenge: Embarrassing Back to School Pics

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    H4aPartyof5H4aPartyof5 member
    edited April 2016
    Hi @RatsPJ...good to see you here.  Congrats!

Welcome and congrats to all the other new members of the board too.

ETA: wording

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Yayyyyy @RatsPJ !!! I came stalking for you on the TWW!! I'm excited!

Why do other TTGP grads not come over here.. makes me sad.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    Hey! I'm 27, DH 29, DD 2. We have 3 dogs. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options

Hello Ladies! I'm 33, my husband is 34 and this is my first pregnancy. We got our BFP last week and I've been cautiously optimistic. It was a faint line on a Wondfo on Tuesday and Wednesday morning, so I went and got a digital Wednesday night and it said 1-2 weeks. My EDD is 12/14.

I am somewhat of a TTGP grad- I mostly lurked, and posted only a few times ( I found myself obsessing over it, so I had to limit logging on). It's great to see some familiar names. Congrats everyone!

• Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 26 and DH is 29. We have been trying since Jan 2015 and yesterday I saw my first BFP after countless negatives! It was so surreal I had to test two more times. We're both so excited but I'm also feeling a little scared and nervous after staying up all night reading..hope that is normal as many of you seem so strong!
    Our EDD is December 16  :) Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all and wishing everyone a very H&H 9 months!
  • Options
    Hello ladies! I am 27 and so is my DH. I'll be turning 28 tomorrow so this was an amazing birthday present! My DH and I have one amazing little boy Gabe, who is 4. We have been trying for another little one since 2014. We had just started seeing the doctor for fertility testing over the past couple months. DH got some not so great results, so we were feeling pretty down. It was basically not supposed to happen for us, but The Lord had other plans! After feeling sick after a run, I decided I'd go grab a test just to rule it out. Totally not expecting a line to pop up immediately! We are so happy, excited, nervous and blessed! This pregnancy is truly a legit miracle from The Lord. Praying we all have healthy pregnancies! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 25 and DH is 26. We've been married just short of a year and have been trying for 8 months to conceive our first. Based on LMP, my EDD is 12/18.
  • Options
    DJ1845DJ1845 member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone, got my BFP a couple of weeks ago. We live in the Phx area and have a three year old son. I did have an ectopic last year and will have my first dr appt this week to check that everything is where it should be. EDD December 5.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello,
    Got my first BFP yesterday. Took two tests yesterday and two today. Made my first appointment but won't be going in until May 5. Talk about a waiting game. It's still sort of surreal for myself. Some minor symptoms here and there. 
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    aframe77aframe77 member
    edited April 2016
    Hi! I'm 33. My Husband and I live in Alaska and have a 1 year old son.  I'm due Dec. 18thish. Excited for number two! (though the realization that I will perhaps never get a full night sleep again is starting to sink in) Happy to meet you all! 
  • Options
    cantalopes24cantalopes24 member
    edited April 2016
    We are both 30 and live in Maryland. This will be baby #3, we have a 9 year old son and a 4 year old daughter. We had an ectopic last year around Halloween and then another loss in February so we're hoping this is it for us!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm 29, DH 26. We're super excited to be first time parents! I'm actually really shocked at how quickly we got pregnant. I'd been on BC for 12 years, so I figured it might take awhile for my body to get back to normal. But somewhere between my last period, and 4/1 when I took three positive tests, it happened! My due date is a couple of days before my birthday, which has DH reeling...two birthdays and Christmas!? I'm super excited that baby will be here around my birthday though =)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cinderincinderin member
    edited April 2016
    Hi!

Second time mom here. Mom to a toddler (age 2.5) born August 2013. He's a high-energy guy who started sleeping through the night regularly at age two. :-) 

First time around I was high-risk (GD) and went into labor on my own but had a c/s due to my son being breech. I ended up BF until my son was 13 months old (hardest thing I have ever done). EBF and pumping while working FT. 

I will be married 12 years in July. I live in a suburb of Seattle. I have done all things HR but I do benefits currently. I have one fur-baby we adopted who we think is a half-pug, half-shar-pei. 

We were TTC so this is happy news for us! I got a bfp this weekend. Based on my last period, EDD is 12/18, but they will change it when I have the first u/s. 

:-) 

ETA - DH and I are both 34. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    Hi, new to the club :)

Just found out on Saturday that we're expecting our second child. We've been trying for a year and a half, so this was a pleasant surprise. Our daughter is 3, starting school in September (yikes!). I'm 28 and so is my hubby. We got married in September 2014. 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker