• Options
    edited March 2016
    FX for a darker line @NamelessAria!

Congrats @mtvkv5! H&H 9 months!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTGP +5 NTNP 

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing: I plan to wait until AF is due unless something comes up and I want to drink. 

R/R/CS: Pretty happy with timing and excited to be in TWW!  

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Today is a good one. Ran a half marathon this morning. I didn't die! And I was only 6 min from my PR. Now I'm hanging out in the in-room hot tub with the family watching tv. We plan to go out to dinner and then hang out at the pool tonight. And I also plan on eating all the food. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sldp123 said:
    Month/Cycle: 12/14

CD/DPO: 30/13dpiui

Timing: -5, -3, -1 (IUI)

Testing: bfn today beta March 23

R/R/CS: still spotting. I wish AF would either arrive or I'd get a BFP because this spotting guessing game of is it AF is it regular spotting is getting old

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Coffee and a chocolate croissant while bumping, yoga, a trip to the farmer's market and relaxing with DH and the kitties
    Congrats to the BFPs. Fx for a darkening line @NamelessAria
  • Options
    Hi all!  I introduced myself about 4-5 months ago, but have been lurking for the past couple of months so thought I'd join in.  Congrats to the BFPs lately!  :smiley:

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (I think... we definitely tried last month but I totally missed the window b/c I didn't do the wondfo thing right)

CD/DPO: 19/2dpo

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +2

Testing: Likely on 12 dpo

R/R/CS:  My husband and I are busy with work a lot and this month was the first time we no kidding did the BD consistently and diligently leading up to ovulation... we were so tired, though ... lolololol!!!  We usually do the BD every couple of days or so, but when it was like "down tho business" we were like "goodness gracious!  LOL!"  At least we're having fun in the process.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?  Either going to the famers market or a movie; a day like today where it's rainy and unusually cold, snuggling up with either the cat or the DH.  :) 

Me: 37  |  DH: 43
    Together since: 2009
    Married:  May 2015
    TTC Since:  Jan 2016

• Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited March 2016
    @mtvkv5 happy happy BFP!  congratulations!!! @NamelessAria FX for a darker line!!!!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @mtvkv5 Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!
    @NamelessAria FX that the line gets darker for you!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: -4,-2,0

Testing: BFN 10dpo waiting for AF

R/R/CS: AF was supposed to be here today but so far nothing, which I feel is happening to a lot of us right now. My LP is usually consistent but your regular until your not. I have all my AF symptoms so I'm over just waiting and waiting. 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? We always do our grocery shopping on Saturday but I love coming home and watching a bunch of movies with DH!!
  • Options
    @sldp123 Ugh I hope you're right. The thing that worries me with the FRER is that they're so notorious for evaps/indents and DH definitely wouldn't know the difference between an evap/indent and a real line. I kept suspecting evap/indent and took it apart (I know you're not really supposed to do that) and there is definitely a small indent line. And there was definitely some liquid pooling under the test strip making a "water line." Once I took it apart and it dried out I'm not sure I see anything. It is another ghostly line if anything. I guess I'm worried that even if all the little ghostly lines I'm seeing are real the that it'll end up being a CP. I don't think a FRER should have been so light/possibly negative this morning after a ghostly Wondfo yesterday morning.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    sldp123 said:
    @NamelessAria it's terrible that it seems you can't trust FRERs anymore. I know you must be going crazy not knowing. But they said HCG doubles every 48 hours, so I'm really, really hoping you wake up to a darker line tomorrow. 
    I've heard that some vendors on Amazon still carry the old style FRERs. I've still got one in my HPT stash so I haven't verified this yet.
  • Options
    **WTO lurker**

Congrats @mtvkv5 !

@NamelessAria I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you!!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited March 2016
    @H4aPartyof5@houseofsetters @sldp123  Woohoo!  Forecast has changed to just some flurries (1-3").  I swear, weather people are the only people in the world that can consistently be shitty at their jobs....and still have a job!!!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @mtvkv5 Congratulations! H&H9! @namelessaria FX for darker lines tomorrow!
  • Options
    @sldp123 Sorry your timing didn't work out like you hoped, but it looks pretty good to me!!
    I also hate when I mess up my temping time on an important day in the cycle! It's so frustrating!

I did move my crosshairs based on previous chart patterns and some O symptoms I usually have, but CD22 is a definite possibility and actually what FF picked! If I go on for a few more days without AF, I'm going to believe that CD22 was right. Thanks so much for checking out my chart!! 
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    AF arrived last night, so I'm headed over to WTO with @SongbirdintheCity, who most definitely remains my cycle buddy (I'm so sorry we both have to go…boo and hugs to you, Songbird!!).  On to cycle 4!!

@mtvkv5 Congrats!!  @NamelessAria, I seriously hope to hear great news from you soon!!

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    edited March 2016
    @sldp123 and @houseofsetters, I wasn't 100% sure on O date. AF did end up coming yesterday, though! On to WTO.

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!