Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?

DS: June 2008
Married: July 2015
BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17

Re: TWW Saturday

• edited March 2016
    ETA: @sldp123 So glad you got CH and are here!! 

Month/Cycle: 3/2 ATTC (11/6 NTNP)

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: -5, -2, -1, O

Testing: 12dpo depending on temps

R/R/CS: Working today. Hoping there aren't that many patients to see today!!

It's rare that H and I both have a totally free day, but when we do, I love either to go out to breakfast and then see a movie, or we'll grab bagels and go eat breakfast and walk around the zoo. And then some serious lounge time!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @sldp123 Yay for crosshairs!! Also I think your timing looks amazing! That -1!

@houseofsetters I really want a bagel after reading your GTKY.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: I want to hold out until Easter which will be 12dpo. Don't know if that will happen. Or if it's a good idea to wait to get a BFN Easter morning. So we'll see. 

R/R/CS: I'm in my cousins wedding today, and the dress does not flatter me at all. All of the other bridesmaids are skinny Minnie's and they look much better, but I'm trying to get over being insecure and just own it. I'm also in for a long day, most of which in the beginning will be slow and boring. So I'll probably be around a lot! My rant is that I did an escape room with DH and my colleagues last night, and we lost. We were one lock away and couldn't get it. I am a sore loser for sure. It was our second, and we beat the first one, so now we're just going to go for best two out of three. 

Lounging around with DH. Usually sleeping in a little, grabbing breakfast, and then spending the entire day playing games and watching movies. 
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/10 

Timing: -1

Testing: BFN today which I expected.  I probably won't test again.  Probably.  

R/R/CS:  my husband is out of town for a few days and the weather is supposed to be kind of crappy.  

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?  I love it when I have time to make an awesome breakfast and we have time to sit down and eat it as a family.  Then some playtime, something outdoors as a family, then having both kids nap, so DH and I can have afternoon sex.  Then TV watching after supper.  A day with just DH or myself? A Saturday with lots of food, games, (we play card games together a lot,) and binge watching a show we are both interested in. 
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 30/15

Timing: -4,-2,0,+1,+2

Testing: ok so bfns at 8,9,10,12,and 14 dpo. I was pretty sure I was out as spotting started yesterday and I usually get AF the day after spotting starts but surprisingly did not wake up to AF today the day she is due. 

R/R/CS: so I guess I'm gonna hang out here still until AF really does show. My luetal phase has been so consistent that I'm really surprised AF didn't show this morning. But I guess there is still time. I've been googling everything I can find on 15dpo spotting and totally being KTFU. Ugh at this point I just want to know so I can move on. 

usually just lounging around the house in our pjs. DH commutes to the city so by the time Saturday comes he's exhausted and I'm usually beat too from work and taking care of DS so just hanging out is great. But we usually have errands too and sometimes we'll take DS to the park or a museum or something. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/16

Timing: decent

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R/CS: I'm so annoyed/confused/miserable/enter all the emotions here. I always always always have a 28 day cycle and here I am, 3 days late. Boobs and hips have been hurting for three days and I've had awful cramps for three days but I still am having negative tests. Not a single speck of spotting. I just want to cry. 

GTKY: I like relaxing with DH and DD on weekends. A lot of the time we end up visiting family, which is nice on occasion. I usually take Saturday to catch up on projects I started during the week and we watch movies or all the Netflix. I also like a good Saturday shopping trip. 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• MrsBinPAMrsBinPA member
    edited March 2016
    Ugh for the butt load of BFNs today ladies, right there with you @NamelessAria @hupp0013 @QueenSunscreen.

@houseofsetters A walk around the zoo sounds fun!

@aliciabhen try to enjoy the day & not compare yourself.  I'm sorry you don't feel beautiful in the dress.  

@sldp123 YAY for CH!  I missed you.  Glad your ovary giddy-upped!

@JediAlly85 sorry things are still so up in the air.  FX for you.

@Sparty18 IDK how you sleep with socks on!  I feel caustrophobic just thinking about it!

Month/Cycle: 14/3 TTCA2L

CD/DPO: 23/13

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: BFN today :( will probably test tomorrow & Monday then wait for AF

R/R/CS:  I am soooo freaking thirsty from eating like crap yesterday.  I usually bring a huge glass of water to bed every night & rarely touch it.  It was gone by 5am.

GTKY:  I like to go out to CrossFit, then breakfast/brunch,  run errands with DH & the veg & cook a nice dinner.  When the weather is nice I like to also get in a walk with the puppies.

Edited for spelling
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Month/Cycle: 6/6 (11/12 in all)

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,+1

Testing: I want to, BSC is getting to me, but I'll at least wait until 9 dpo. I have no willpower.

R/R/CS: My temps are so confusing with DH being away. They are nothing like they usually are at 8dpo. They are doing a slow stepping down. I'm notsleeping  well and I'm freezing here by myself. Contemplating not temping the rest of lp just so I don't drive myself crazy staring at this crazy chart. SS is still so real.

It really depends on what I need from the weekend, this weekend I'm exhausted so, couch and netflix. Other weekends I need to get out and have some fun with adult conversation.
  • Glad to see you over here, @sldp123!

Sorry about the BFNs, @queensunscreen, @hupp0013, @jedially85, and @beff12!

@namelessaria FX for you!

I've been MIA most of this week because work has been so crazy and I'm just exhausted by the time I get home, but somehow I managed to get CHs in there somewhere!

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 35/4

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: I've got a while before I worry about that yet. 

R/R/CS: While I'm excited to have CHs, I don't fully trust them yet. They're dotted, which is fine, but I had some OPK issues earlier in the cycle, and my post-O temps are super low, like really hugging the cover line. I may be heading back over to WTO before it's over. I'm just reminding myself that this is my first cycle after laparoscopy, so anything could happen. 

GTKY: I also love lazy Saturdays. I'm typing this from the bed right now! DH and I usually sleep in and then make a late breakfast. Hopefully we will be able to get outside some today; it has been raining most of the last few days here. 

Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• canavaracanavara member
    edited March 2016
    @sldp123 Yay! You made it here too!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -3,-1,+1

Testing: Not even going to go near that for a while. Going to just chill the hell out this time around and wait until AF is due.

R/R/CS: I am SO relieved to be here! I am crazy confused though. I finally got my CH this morning and all the signs point to my O date being CD19... and I believe it, it definitely *felt* like O date... slight O spotting the day before, EWCM the day of, temp drop the day before and it shot right up but... I have gotten 9 straight days of positive OPK and am still getting it 3DPO. Very, very immediately positive. Has anyone else here had this happen before? I can't even enter all the positive tests into FF because it tries to change my O date to CD16, which was definitely *NOT* my O date.

I think I also had this happen last cycle as well and it screwed up my understanding of when my O date was then too (which in hindsight was in the middle of a 4-day window where we didn't BD at all :|, FF was trying to tell me O was 4 days later because I continued getting positives on OPK--I wasn't temping then so it never got it right)

Regardless of the confusion, I'm excited because this potentially means my LP is actually 14 days and not 10, so yay to maybe having a healthier cycle than I thought.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? If the weather is warm, I love driving out to parks for hiking. Otherwise just lounging around playing video games, hopefully seeing some NCAA games tonight that *aren't* crazy upsets.
  • Have to post and ghost again today unfortunately.  Nothing exciting happening with me anyway. :neutral: 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0

Testing: BFN from 8-12dpo. Finally starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm probably out which really sucks because my hopes were sky high this cycle and now I just feel like an idiot. 

R/R/CS: temps are still high but expecting the crash in the next day or so. 

Movies on th couch or binge watching a really good show. If it's a nice day, I love to hang out in my backyard and soak in the fresh air and sunshine. 
    My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • @NamelessAria I'm sorry you feel bsc. I use that gif at least twice a week

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @NamelessAria yay!!!  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • picklespleasepicklesplease member
    edited March 2016
    OMG! @NamelessAria! FX for a darker line! I REALLY REALLY hope this is it for you! 

Edited because use words are hard before coffee.
  • picklespleasepicklesplease member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 31/9

Timing: -4

Testing: I tested last night, BFN. Tested this morning with FMU, BFN.

Gah! TB ate my reply! I give up! 
  • PennStateCaitPennStateCait member
    edited March 2016
    @mtvkv5 YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! H&H 9 months to you! So exciting!

ETA: oops got a little excited, forgot to add that I'm lurking from WTO

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• @mtvkv5 ahhh congratulations!! I wish you a H&H 9 months. :)
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: good 

Testing: 9dpo-today... All BFN

R/R/CS: the BSC is real with this one. I've had sore boobs and cramping for several days now positive that AF is coming. But, nothing. Not a spot. I'm convincing myself that I got a bad batch of wondfos and I might go out later and buy an frer. Maybe. It doesn't help that ff says "you are past your luteal phase! Take a test! You may be pregnant". I just want AF to show up now so I can stop being weird and start trying for a Christmas baby. 

GTKY: right now I'm on the couch watching hgtv and DH is rubbing my feet. I'm pretty good with this. 

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • Sorry to post and ghost today.  Gonna be out for most of the day.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -1

Testing: 14DPO when AF is supposed to show up.  I'll likely fold earlier than that though.

R/R/CS: Ok....6-12" of snow forecasted for the first day of Spring.  WHAT. THE. F*CK.

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?  Relaxing with the hubs and cuddling the furbaby.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @namelessaria I'm hoping for you so hard!!!! Go get a digital!!!!! 
    @mtvkv5 congrats!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • babymishbabymish member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: probably soon

R/R/CS: well I'm in Spain now so temping has stopped which I'm mostly happy about. Although in its place SS has crept in and I'm worried about getting my hopes up too high. If I test soon and it's bfn it should bring me back down to earth. 

I like a little bit of shopping and lunch out somewhere.  Then back home to  curl up with SO in front of a film and a nice meal.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @NamelessAria FX for a darker line! I would have definitely done the same thing to my DH to make it objective! haha

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/??

Timing: awesome up until CD20

Testing: on Good Friday (CD 31 if AF hasn't come yet) since my BFF is coming and will take the sadness away if there is sadness - we also have company all week, so I feel like I might be busy enough to actually wait that long....I'm usually pretty good at talking myself out of waiting "one more day" repeatedly until AF shows up anyways...haven't taken a test since December!

R/R/CS: Feeling like crap. I slept with a tissue stuffed up my left nostril last night (isn't it weird when one nostril is going crazy with sickness and the other nostril is just normal? or is that just me that it happens like that?) headache behind the eyes, sore throat, the whole nine. BUT I got out for some fresh air this morning and it was super nice....came back to do some marking and my head decided it wanted to explode again.....so, I'm concluding that I'm allergic to marking ;)

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Going out for a walk, baking something, date night in with DH...stuff like that :)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Congrats @mtvkv5 !!!' Opting out of your race was totes worth it! FX for you @NamelessAria !

Posting and ghosting today, mobile bumpin' it.

Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing:  --2 0 +2

Testing: 7dpo, 8dpo, I'm probably done

R/R/CS: well, my temp went way down this morning. Like WAY down. So I'm expecting AF in a few days. I'd like to be hopeful and say "oh this could be an implantation dip at 9dpo" but I don't want to get my hopes up. Oh well. 

L-A-Z-Y. Sleeping in, cooking a nice breakfast for the hubs and me, and doing some TV marathons (we are still hooked on Supernatural, watching now!) I usually go to the gym and take my dog for a walk too, and then go over to friends' for a game night. Perfect!

Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• @mtvkv5 Congrats!!  H&H9 to you!
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19

• ChaoticWolfChaoticWolf member
    edited March 2016
    @mtvkv5 omg! H & H 9 months to you! @NamelessAria FX for a darker line!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 32/11?

Timing: -5, -2, +2

Testing: All BFNs so far. Waiting until tomorrow night when my wondfos arrive unless AF shows up before then.

R/R/CS: This is officially the longest cycle I've ever had. I know it seems short in comparison to the 60 days that some of you go through, but the fact that its so long makes me keep wanting to test on the chance that FF is wrong about my O date. Cue the BSC. Ps yesterday was also the weirdest place I've ever POAS. DH decided he wanted to go have drinks at the movies, so I had to do it in a movie theater bathroom. BFN so I was like, "Hello margarita. We meet again."

Sleeping and cuddling DH and my 3 dogs, which is what I've been doing today minus the DH. They keep calling him in for more overtime because they're so short staffed. :-(

Edited for a typo.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Congrats @mtvkv5 and FX @NamelessAria !!!

unfortunately it's back to WTO for me. AF has showed her ugly face. Womp, womp.
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mtvkv5 Congrats!!!  Very happy for you, wishing you a H&H9!

@NamelessAria YAY, that is all sounding good!  FX you can confirm!!
  • @NamelessAria omg!! Yay!!! Fx for a darker line soon!! Hope this is it for you!

Sorry for all those with me in the BFN club today. Sigh... I hate staring at stark white sticks, so I don't know why I do it so often!!!

Month/Cycle: 12

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: All but O... I manually changed crosshairs, so sue me, FF 

Testing: BFN yesterday and today

RRCS: So my chart is the BIGGEST TWATWAFFLE ever if my temp drops back down tomorrow. I have all AF symptoms and cramping, and then my temperature jumps up. WTF BODY?!? 
    I'm still convinced I'm out, but nothing like a good temp spike to get a girl's hopes up. Damn it. 

GTKY: I love any Saturday that I don't work. I worked today, but on my days off, I sleep in and DH cooks breakfast. Then we love just hanging out at home or taking the dog to the park or on a hike. 

Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• @mtvkv5 Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

@NamelessAria I hope that line keeps getting darker, FX for you!
  • * lurking for BFP's *

Congratulations @mtvkv5 H&H 9 mo to you! Excited to see you over in the Nov. BMB

@namelessaria So hoping you get your darker line! and btw that is so something my DH would say also ha. 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7 TTCAL (over 2 years TTC)

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -5, -4, -1(IUI and BD), O

Testing: I'm not supposed to test until March 30, but there's no way I'll last that long! I did have a trigger shot, so I'll have to test out the trigger so I don't get a false positive. 

R/R/CS: I've been really sad the last few days. I don't know if it's the ovidrel I had to take to trigger ovulation or what.   I have been crying over everything and feeling sorry for myself. I'm like "Woe is me" all the time!! I think it has to do with this being my 6th IUI, and if this doesn't work, I'll probably have to do IVF. DH keeps telling me I have to think positive, but it's so hard sometimes!

GTKY: What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Sleeping in to start with! Then, having a big breakfast at home. After that, going into town to walk around and shop at the little independent stores. Next, grabbing a late lunch and catching a matinee. Last, meeting some friends for a few drinks!