November 2016 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ZoeFerZoeFer member
    edited April 2016
    @laurenlalap I havent seen you around lately, I am happy to hear that you are doing well ! This picture is so cute :) 
    I also had my NT scan yesterday, measured right on track at 11w3d. The doctor did not measure the HB but we saw the strong flicker. As per suggestions, I ate  some chocolate before the scan and our LO was soo active, jumping, kicking, flipping around :) It was so fun to watch. But because of the activity, doctor had some hard time to catch the perfect angle. And we couldnt get any nice image :) At the end, the measurements were good and I am relieved. 
  • Options
    ZoeFer said:
    @laurenlalap I havent seen you around lately, I am happy to hear that you are doing well ! This picture is so cute :) 
    I also had my NT scan yesterday, measured right on track at 11w3d. The doctor did not measure the HB but we saw the strong flicker. As per suggestions, I ate  some chocolate before the scan and our LO was soo active, jumping, kicking, flipping around :) It was so fun to watch. But because of the activity, doctor had some hard time to catch the perfect angle. And we couldnt get any nice image :) At the end, the measurements were good and I am relieved. 
    How wonderful!! I'm so glad things are going well. What is your EDD?
    DS#1: born Dec 29, 2013 
    TTC#2 since Sept 2014 - unexplained secondary IF
    BFP #2: 11.7.14  M/C: 11.27.14 @ 6w3days
    BFP #3: 04.19.2015 M/C 04.27.15 @ 4w3days
    BFP #4: 10.05.2015 C/P @ 3w4days
    Oct 11, 2015: Cycle 13. Starting Femara (2.5mg). HSG this cycle (all clear) - BFN
    Nov 12, 2015: Cyle 14. Femara 5mg + IUI - BFN
    Dec 10, 2015: Cycle 15. Femara 5mg + IUI #2 - BFP #5! C/P 4w4d
    Jan 10, 2016: Cycle 16. Femara 5mg + IUI #3 - BFN.
    Feb 10, 2016: Cycle 17.  No IUI or meds. Taking a break - Natural BFP Mar 5, 2016!!!! EDD Nov 16, 2016
    Moving to IVF March 2016
    Beta at 10dpo: 21, Beta at 12dpo: 98, Beta at 14dpo: 264, Beta at 16dpo: 745
    U/S 6w6d: single beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm - It's a boy!!!!
    Nov 3, 2016: Our family became complete. Welcome DS #2.
  • Options
    Thanks @laurenlalap , i still cannot believe this is happening :)) my edd is 11/14 . According to your measurement, i think we are only one day apart?
  • Options
    @comealongponds I was waiting for you to post this. Yay for a great u/s! 
  • Options
    I'm so jealous of all these u/s pictures! I just had my first appt with the nurse today (9+4) and found out they only do 1 at 18-22 weeks. I have to wait til July to even see my LO!
  • Options
    its ok, @roxell, I'm in the same boat! Its so hard to wait, but I do love seeing all these u/s pics.
  • Options
    een23een23 member
    @Roxell I'm also stuck waiting until the 20wk ultrasound. I haven't even heard a HB yet so part of me is worried that I'm somehow mistaken and I'm not even really pregnant. I can't wait until my next appointment in 2 weeks when I'll be far enough along to hear it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @een23 omg me too! I was just telling DH that part of me thinks my midwife is going to laugh at me at my first appt like "why are you even here, you're not even pregnant"
  • Options
    een23een23 member
    @Roxell  I keep telling DH the same thing too! It's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tatertat313  you dork! Hahahahahaha your new picture cracked me up. And I am so pumped we are going through this together again! 
  • Options
    @GreenEyedUnicorn hay girl, hay! ;) 
  • Options
    @DunkinDecaf I'm glad t hear your checkup went well, but sorry they couldn't give you an answer for your dizziness. I hope it clears up soon!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks @comealongpondsThe midwife is hoping it's mostly been happen ng because I'm using sugary things (peaches, OJ, etc) for most of my snacks instead of eating protein more often. Anyway looks like I'm going to be eating lots of jerky and peanuts this week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @comealongpondsThe midwife is hoping it's mostly been happen ng because I'm using sugary things (peaches, OJ, etc) for most of my snacks instead of eating protein more often. Anyway looks like I'm going to be eating lots of jerky and peanuts this week.
    Speaking of jerky and protein. Check out "Real Sticks". They're my go-to and amazing!
    Me: 31, DH: 31
    Married: September 2012
    Began TTC: September 2015
    BFP #1: 10/12/16, EDD: 06/23/15,
    (pPROM, 16 wks + emergency D&E 12/31/15)
    BFP #2: 03/09/16, EDD: 11/16/16

• Options
    Not sure if this is the right place to post a question, but for the NT scan do you have to have a full bladder? I have my scan on Thursday 5/12 I will be 12w5d. Love looking at all of these precious little babies!
  • Options
    ZoeFerZoeFer member
    @amanda8358 my doctor did not need full bladder, i didnt have a completely empty bladder but they told me i could empty if i want to before the scan. What i understood from this thread (one or two pages back i think), your clinic gives you instructions if they require full bladder. Good luck with the scan !!!
  • Options
    Mine wanted a full bladder.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker