Options

WTO Wednesday

13»

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options

ok- totally love your nails!!!!

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• Options
    @babymish Thank you...I think! ;) haha! But really, thanks!

@lastmango I LOVE your Mother's ring. That is absolutely gorgeous! 

@kellybean1988 Congratulations! :)

@20T Yes, FF freezes on me all the time! Mostly at the loading part. I've found that if I close the app and then get back in, it usually fixes itself.

@leksiL Hello and welcome! 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aliciabhen Your ring is beautiful! I've never seen anything like it! 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @thefarmerswife0411
    Thank you! This pic is actually from right before Christmas. They did such a good job I couldn't help but take a pic! The nails are off now though, too hard (and expensive) to maintain!

@lecool
    Thank you! I found an insert I liked, sent the picture along to DHs aunt, and she did all the hard work from there. I was so happy with the way it came out.

@mrsdho11
    1. I super admire your dedication to replying to everyone! 2. Thank you. With this new 'habit' of waking up between 1-2 am it seems like my best bet. Since I'm used to waking up once or twice to use the bathroom at night I don't usually have trouble falling asleep, so I'm hoping the 2 minutes it takes to use the thermometer and record it doesn't change that!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    @Lecool @kristen629 Of course we had a wod with 300 DUs tonight!!! I have wip marks all up my arms..ugh! I am still deathly sore from 16.1 because we had to do it Monday, oh man it was a killer! I did scaled and only got like 171 reps because i used a 45 lb bar instead of 35! How did you do?

Can't wait for Friday! :wink:  

TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @MrsDho11 @mrsdee15 @Zoey1019 thanks for your responses!  The box doesnt go up as high as my cycle length! I also have an appt with my OBGYN for 2 weeks to see what he says about the growing length of my cycle. 
  • Options
    @MrsDho11 oh yeah, I was/am being monitored. I had three ultrasounds last cycle and will have at least one this cycle. I just hope she was right about my tubes. She said if I had never been pregnant she would have done the test first. But my son is almost 8 so I don't see how that's even valid. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @Zoey1019 I did RX and got 112. I was happy with that, since C2B aren't my strongest movement. I wasted a lot of time (probably 2-3 minutes) in the first round with them. Once I got my technique down, I was fine and was able to get them, but at first I got the height, just couldn't make contact with the bar. It was super frustrating! 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @NamelessAria looooooong a Saliva microscope!!!! Cool ttc toy!!  I think I need that in my arsenal.  How do you like it so far?  

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Options
    @Lecool nice job! I just am not good at pull ups at all, so c2b was out of the question!  We will see what 16.2 has in store! 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @gardeniagirlknits It's been a fun toy so far. I was honestly really frustrated before yesterday with it. I was convinced it didn't work and I'd wasted the $30. Yesterday I viewed the saliva after the recommended 5 minute drying time and nothing so I'm like "whatever this is stupid!" but then I decided to get it back out later to clean it off and was like "I'll just double check that there isn't any ferning I missed" and well, there was definitely some little tiny ferns here and there. I can only conclude that it just takes way longer for ferning to show up than the 5 minutes they're claiming. Or maybe I'm just using too much saliva and that is what is making it take so long to dry. Either way!

I'm sorta turning myself into a science experiment this cycle and I'm seeing how well CM, cervical texture/hight/openess, advanced OPKs (the ones that check estrogen also) and a saliva microscope line up. So far I started getting EWCM several days before either a high on the advanced OPK or partial ferning on the microscope. My cervix has been the same high, medium, closed that is has been since my period ended. So no changes there to compare. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @leksiL That darn Amazon!  haha  I use my sister's prime account and she uses mine when we buy stuff for our DHs.  But we are not telling anyone we are TTC (hence one reason why I'm here!), so I can't do it!  I'll try to be patient and temp for the next couple of cycles.  I would have already bought them at the store, but we live in such a small town that it wouldn't stay secret for long.  We know everyone which is nice sometimes and really annoying other times.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @NamelessAria & @anj27 Thanks for your help! I'm typically up to pee about an hour or so before my alarm goes off, so definitely more than 3 hours of sleep. Even though the Mabis is super cheap, I was wavering on temping more because I guard my sleep like a pitbull and had no intention of setting any early alarms to temp. But if I can just play around with temping before I use the restroom, I'll try that.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker