Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

Month/Cycle:

CD:  

WAYDTGKU:  

R/R/CS:  

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! 

Me: 28 DH: 29
Married: August 2014
TTC #1 Since March 2015
Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
SA results normal April 2016
3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
Uterine polyp removed July 2017
Round 1 IVF January 2018

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD:  32

WAYDTGKU:  All of the things that have cute little abbreviations on here

R/R/CS:  So, since I normally get AF on day 29 when I got my high temp on day 31 I thought it was a little weird.  Honestly kicking myself for giving up and assuming O wasn't coming this month cause our BD timing sucked as a result. But one more high temp tomorrow will confirm O and at least we HIO on my possible O day so there's still hope?

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! The only piece of jewelry I wear every day is my engagement ring, my mom helped pick it and they did a great job. No idea how to add photos from mobile so I'm gonna skip that part lol
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 3/1 TTCAL 

CD: 52

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF. Last dose of progesterone was Monday night so hopefully it will be soon.

R/R/CS: Really over this cycle! I've never been so excited for AF in my life.

GTKY: my engagement ring and wedding band, which I'm happy to AW again. But I don't have pics of it on my phone.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    l9il9i member
    Month/Cycle: 5/2 **TTCAL**

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  Temping/charting

R/R/CS:  **TW** With this being the first cycle after my MC they warned me it could be worse/heavier than normal.  It was actually on the normal/short side so AF appears to be done!  Now on to the fun ;)

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! I love my engagement/wedding ring!  People comment all the time about how much it sparkles and catches the light.  That's the only piece I absolutely wear every single day.  I also really like my pandora bracelet too.  DH gave it to me the day of our wedding so it has a lot of meaning to it in each of the charms he picked out.  We've also added to it for our honeymoon and vacations so when I look at it, it's like memories of our life milestones since we've been married and I love that.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited March 2016
    ***TW - pregnancy briefly mentioned***

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD:  6

WAYDTGKU:  Temping, Clomid + TI, starting OPKs next week

R/R/CS:  I'm ashamed to even admit this. Even after reading excellent advice here, I let my RE prescribe Clomid without having an HSG first. She told me at our initial appointment that she didn't think it was a concern since I had a prior pregnancy, so it wasn't something she felt we needed to do right off the bat. We did labs and DH's SA, then after another unsuccessful cycle, she prescribed Clomid, and I never asked about an HSG. Granted, that's kind of her job, not mine, but I should have known better. She actually said I could do another 1-2 cycles before having it, and she is "sure" it will be normal, but would recommend it for sure before moving onto IUI. So I decided I might as well just get it over with now, so I'm having one tomorrow. Well, kind of, it's actually a HyCoSy (Hysterosalpingo-contrast-sonography) which from what I understand is basically the same thing but uses a different solution and ultrasound instead of x-ray? Regardless, I'm really nervous about it, and I actually need to call them to see if I can even have it since I'm still spotting. They said I could not have it while I had AF.

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! The only jewelry I wear are my engagement/wedding rings, and sometimes a watch that DH got me for my birthday the first year we were dating.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    pretzel2plus1pretzel2plus1 member
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all the usual

R/R/CS: I think I had my first dud Wondfo OPK this morning. The dye only went up one side of the line area. It was weird. Thankfully I have plenty more where that came from! 

GTKY: I hope the picture isn't huge - mobile bumping! My ring needs to be cleaned so badly. I accidentally wore it while painting after we bought our house, and I got paint all in the little crevices! 

Edited to fix huge picture - sorry you guys had to look at that all day! 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD:  2

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, iron, baby aspirin 

R/R/CS:  I have go on another trip with work Sunday and get back next Friday (cd12) it's long haul so ovulation may get delayed (usually cd15). Not a lot I can do really.  

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! 

I love my Daniel Wellington watch although it's not really blingy. I like it for its simplicity.  

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD:  11

WAYDTGKU:  all the things + EPO.

R/R/CS:  Let the FW begin! BD'ing starts tonight. Wouldn't it be great if this was the true meaning of "hump day"?  B) 

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! Definitely my engagement ring and wedding band. My engagement ring is an estate ring from the 1930s and my wedding band is an eternity band that sort of looks like an infinity sign going all the way around. I love how unique it looks and how the old fashioned method of cutting the stone makes it glimmer so dramatically. I get a ton of compliments! 

Edited: words
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  At the moment just BBT and PNVs.

R/R/CS:  Feeling a bit more confident after DH's awesome SA results yesterday.  Of course it has me more worried that I have an issue, but for now I'm just going to be happy with the great SA results.  

Well, my favorite bling is definitely my engagement ring/wedding band that DH went over the top with, but I feel like that is the obvious answer.  So, my other piece is sentimental, it is my grandpa's pearl tie tack he used to always wear that my mom turned into a necklace with a diamond for me after he passed away 5 years ago.  
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD:  10

WAYDTGKU:  all the things!

R/R/CS:  Well preliminary interview went well. Now just waiting to hear back about whether I will get to move forward to the next set of interviews for the job.

The only piece of jewelry I wear is my wedding ring. I'm not really a big jewelry fan.
  • Options
    @kellybean1988 - Congrats on your award! That is soooo exciting! I never win anything, so I will have to live vicariously through you! ;)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  6/5

CD:  18

WAYDTGKU:  usual + acupuncture 

R/R/CS:  I'm sleeping very hot lately and I'm not sure if it's because 1) it's been warmer during the day here-- this would likely resolve at least temporarily over the next few days 2) I'm fighting off a cold (I've had off/on congestion and cough with a sore throat) or 3) acupuncture... She worked on my circulation and my feet have definitely been less cold.

bottom line though is that I don't like to change my amount of socks or blankets during my cycle because it messes with my temps, but I'm not really sure my temps will be able to go up much more post-O!  So I'm starting to be concerned that I'm not going to see a temp shift this cycle.

GTKY: The only jewelry I regularly wear is my wedding rings on a chain around my neck.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD:  8

WAYDTGKU:  stuff

R/R/CS:  This week I have talked incessantly about the huge pile of marking I'm working my way through....soon it will be over....but not yet. On a happier note, DH and I went to the bank today to inquire about a mortgage and it looks like a possibility. If you would have told me even 9 months ago that we'd be contemplating buying our first place in [Country where we live but definitely are not from], I'd have called you crazy!

tie: either my engagement ring/wedding band combo that DH picked out all on his own in university OR the necklace/bracelet (can't pick one!) that DH got me for our first Christmas married..we aren't big expensive gift givers, but DH went ALL OUT that first Christmas....I wore a pearl necklace on our wedding day (two silver strands that twist together with pearls scattered through it), and DH got me a bracelet that is essentially the same thing as that, and the necklace is a silver drop necklace with a single pearl on it....very pretty. The school I work at requires the teachers to dress quite well, so I actually do get a lot of wear out of them now! (not at our old school at all, but at this one!)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    anj27anj27 member
    @kellybean1988 congratulations, what an accomplishment! 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 2 :(

WAYDTGKU: Taking a break temping for a few days 

R/R/CS: Super bummed about entering our 6th month. 

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! I'm not really a jewelry person and only wear my engagement/wedding rings daily. Wearing earrings very rarely makes me feel super fancy. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Charting

R/R/CS: I think AF is on her way out. So excited. I was at the gym the other day in the squat rack, at the bottom of a squat when suddenly I felt like I had sprung a leak. I have never had that happen before even though people sometimes talk about peeing at the bottom of their max lift. Glad my workout pants are black!

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! I don't think I can show this because it's so inappropriate but I'll link it. There's this fake magazine watch ad online. As far as I can tell, it's totally fake. But for my birthday a couple of years ago, my OH actually tracked someone down on ebay that had made a near-replica of that watch. The funny part is that it has a black face for about 45 seconds of every minute and then cuts to the "TTF" part for 15 seconds. When he got it for me, it was in need of repair because the second hand kept getting stuck so I had to take it to a repair guy who was like the sweetest old man I have ever met and I felt so awkward about it!
  • Options
    @MrsDho11 I am sorry your temps are giving you issues :neutral: I hope the picture becomes clearer in the next few days, FX you will see a rise! 

@thefarmerswife0411 I can't live without my latte in the morning! Congrats on almost being done! FX you O'ed and we can move over!

@kellybean1988 Congrats!! That is super exciting!

@BerkeBaby We are ring twins! Yours is beautiful (everyones are!) since I love the shape :blush: FX the blood draw gives you the results you are looking for! At least you are taking some steps.

@sparty18 happy to hear DHs SA results came back good! At least that is one issue you don't have to worry about..

@babymish I swear my ovulation was delayed a day just because I went to DHs parents house this weekend, like my body knew! It is pretty crazy! FX yours does what you want it to!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @Zoey1019 - I was just admiring yours! Love it! I was super impressed with DH for picking an oval shape. I never would have picked it out for myself, but the moment I put it on I was like...

@atcwag - Are you, by chance, wearing Jamberries in your picture? Love me some Jamberry!

• Options
    2Dash2Dash member

Month/Cycle:3/2

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, OPKS etc...

R/R/CS:  Not much today...  FF says my fertile time is next weekend (around CD20-21) - happy that it's on the weekend leaves more chance for BDing :) Until then just hanging out and watching for CM signs.  I won't start OPKs until later next week.

My engagement ring and wedding ring!

https://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mtvkv5 FX it is a good sign! That is one thing I notice with my two temped cycles so far, a big dip down and then I ovulated a day or two after. Have you started trying to track CM? I find this is one of my biggest signs to help me get more BD in the fertile week before my temp drop or my OPK goes positive. 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    @atcwag  I love that idea for baby bands! I'm totally going to do that!

I have thought of doing a "family band" - with a stone of each birth month for DH, me, and any future kids (and our wedding month if we needed it for symmetry/to look better) but I hated the thought of having to wait until all future kids are born to do it....and then if there was ever an oops after we thought we were finished (obviously not planning it, but it's happened to more than one couple I know!) then we'd have to get it redone so they wouldn't be left out! haha
    (I still want to do the family band for my MIL because she says she has always wanted a ring but no one buys one for her...I think she'd love it and she's definitely done having kids, so I think we'd be pretty safe there!)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @Zoey1019 Really? Thanks for the tip! Haven't really started to track CM yet, even though I know I should!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 (3/2 NTNP)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU:  Nothing at the moment. Decided to wait to start BBT tomorrow to have one more morning's sleep! AF is still hanging around anyway.

R/R/CS:  Busy week at work, I'm missing my normal bumping time!! I'll have to catch up on everyone later!

I love my wedding rings, but my very favorite piece of jewelry is the first piece of jewelry my dad ever gave my mom, when they were dating. It's nothing fancy, but has huge sentimental value. I'll have to attach a picture when I get home if I remember!
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member

My pic didn't seem to work.  I have a LOT of trouble getting around things at work :(

I'll try again (and if this doesn't work I give up)

https://i65.tinypic.com/24e2y5I.jpg[/IMG]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Lecool
    @canavara

Worst thing for me is double unders! If I forget to go to the restroom before, all bets are off!! haha 
    TTC #1 - December 2015

• Options
    20T20T member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU:  normal things + acupuncture + Chinese herbs

R/R/CS:  right in the FW so just trying to HIO when possible! Also as a mini-rant, does anyone else's FF keep freezing on them? So annoying!

GTKY: Show us your bling! What's your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Pictures encouraged! Probably my engagement ring or a ring I inherited from my mom :)
  • Options
    BerkeBaby said:

@atcwag - Are you, by chance, wearing Jamberries in your picture? Love me some Jamberry!

@BerkeBaby - Why yes I am!  Thank you for noticing!!!  I  <3 them!  Gel topcoat OVER wraps had changed my life. These wraps are 2 weeks and 1 day old. I do dishes 2x/day, have a 2 y/o and work in healthcare; so constantly using hand sanitizer. They are still not even close to coming off. Other than my nails growing out, they look great!  I'm FINALLY hosting an online FB party later this month. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mtvkv5 said:
    R/R/CS: Had a big temp drop this morning, lowest temp this cycle even though I had a few margaritas last night. This is my first month temping so I have no idea what that means.  
    SOME women get a large temp drop the day of ovulation, which would be confirmed by a sustained rise after. If you have "normal" 28ish day cycles, this would be an expected day of O. With that said, there is huge variability. I would use an OPK/check CM to have a better guess.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker