Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

13»

Re: WTO Monday

• Mlight28 said:

R/R/CS:  Gonna have to get creative this weekend, which I think is cutting close to O. Sharing a hotel suite with some family for a weekend getaway. We have our own bedroom, I think, but they will be very close
    This is when you hio standing up against a desk or sink!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you at @pretzel2plus1 @MrsDho11 and @BerkeBaby  

So,  I am thinking also that O was on 15, but that it is a possibility that it may nor have happened quite  yet.  Thank you for helping me... I guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't either a)  seeing ovulation when there wasn't one and b)  that I wasn't waiting for a potential ovulation just in case if a cd15 was obvious to everyone else.  We will keep hio EOD as we have been and move over if Temps stay up for three days.  

@MrsDho11 lol I Def would not have asked if I was going to get upset at what I didn't want to hear...  I mean...  That's what this board is for!  Support and making sure that my own BSC ideas aren't getting to far out of control ;)  thank you! 

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Loading the player...

• m6agua said:

@thefarmerswife0411 Yay for making it through the party on Whole30! I have a co-worker who is vegan and we just went to Chicago for work. She had to pack all of her food for the 2 days. It is amazing. I could never do that 100% of the time.

You know I was totally thinking that too, if I was gluten free or vegan 100% of the time I would have to prep/bring my own food ALL THE TIME. Because it sucks not being able to participate, eat, etc. While I do think in a public settling gluten-free & vegan menu items are increasing, in the private space like a party it's not something that is typically considered. I should have thought ahead & brought my own secret appetizer to the party to gorge on lol.

Also- YAY CHICAGO! I lived there the last 8 years, did you eat anywhere notable ?

I was vegan for a couple of years and vegetarian before that...  Yes...  Finding restaurants that served food for me became a hobby in and of itself.  And I found myself bingeing on carbs like crazy when I needed *comfort food* 

Every holiday was a battle bc my southern family didn't understand that if I just ate "a little turkey"  i'd be puking for hours. Ugh.  When I found out I couldn't eat gluten anymore,  I had to make a change...  Toooooo many restrictions that made life harder than it should be! 

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• Sorry for such a late post... Mondays are my Zumba days.

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (I guess month 5 technically starts tomorrow but whatever)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave. When I'm not on BC AF means migraines and nausea. Kill me now.

R/R/CS: Didn't even temp today because it's cd2 and we stayed up late watching the oscars and a 5:30 alarm sounded like the worst thing in the world to me.

GTKY: Also definitely going to say HP here. I'm also obsessed with my dog... and a quite a few tv shows: boy meets world, it's always sunny, happy endings, the office, parks and rec, 30 rock. Becoming obsessed with Zumba. Obsessed with running when I'm not lazy (this winter has been a lazy period for me)

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Megzb510Megzb510 member
    edited March 2016
    m6agua said:

@thefarmerswife0411 Yay for making it through the party on Whole30! I have a co-worker who is vegan and we just went to Chicago for work. She had to pack all of her food for the 2 days. It is amazing. I could never do that 100% of the time.

Also- YAY CHICAGO! I lived there the last 8 years, did you eat anywhere notable ?

@thefarmerswife0411 - ok first of all love that ring! So you lived in Chicago and I saw in the other thread that you worked at a bank? I work at a major bank in Chicago, now I'm curious if it was the same one!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @longliveregina Aww, thank you for asking! It was super overwhelming and definitely new/different duties than my last job, but I think it will end up being a good situation. The biggest bummer (so far) is that I'm going to have to park in a building across a huge/busy street, so that's going to add about 10 minutes to my commute time. And when the weather is bad, getting to my building is going to suck. I also found out that the person who I'm replacing left all of her account records in a huge mess, so I think it's going to take a while to correct all the information. But I'm trying to reserve judgment on whether I'm going to like/dislike this new job for a couple more weeks! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @MrsDho11
    Good suggestions! Thank you. DH and I actually just started going to the gym again after a break of too many months which started with our wedding and snowballed through the holidays! Usually I can shake the worrying after a bit, and it's not too bad at this point, so hopefully I can stop it before it really starts to get me!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • @MrsDho11 thank you, it was super hard but long overdue 15 years of smoking and this was my first time even attempting to quit and it has now been 8 weeks which I know doesn't sound like much but to me it is
  • @MrsDho11 thanks for the heads up! I've been reading comparisons of the two and may try FF. Everything is still so new and I'm still kind of overwhelmed with all there is to learn, especially when nearly every single person I know who has a kid wasn't planning for it and just popped up pregnant. When using FF do you need to use the app and website or is just the app sufficient? I'm rarely on my actual computer. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @MrsDho11 thats good to know, thanks! I definitely don't need lube (TMI lol) so I'll save the money
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Megzb510 said:
    m6agua said:

@thefarmerswife0411 - ok first of all love that ring! So you lived in Chicago and I saw in the other thread that you worked at a bank? I work at a major bank in Chicago, now I'm curious if it was the same one!
    LMAO! I'll DM you with the bank deets :) 

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• @adele85 - I've never gone through it, but I have a few close friends who have and I understand that it is crazy hard.  8 weeks is a lot-- good for you!  :)
    @meilay - the app is sufficient.  Though I will admit there are a few things I prefer the computer for, it is in no way necessary to get the full experience.  And you can usually get a discount on VIP membership through the app; I'd highly recommend that.  It's easy to tell yourself, "well, but we're trying, so what if I get knocked up right away, then I've wasted the money for a year."  But don't.  1) it might not happen that quickly, and 2) even if it does, my understanding is that you can suspend your membership and resume it later without losing days.  Once you're in, if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• MrsDho11 said:

@MeganUSF25 - I see your chart— did you have any particular questions?  I’m not sure if you’ve O’ed yet or not… one or two high temps might confirm.

I can't seem to fix this broken quote box but oh well... Also woah! Nice replying to everyone MrsDho11!

Unfortunately I got a lower temp for CD14. I'm thinking that because I've had cycles of 29 and 30 days in the past, that I may O later than average. No particular questions, just seeing is anyone had advice on charting and temping since it's my first cycle doing it. 

Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • @MrsDho11  I've tried on and off but i usually wake up at random times throughout the night...like 2am, 4am, 5am, then get up for work. Im tempted to try a mid day temp time but idk how accurate that would be since I've been up and around. I switched my FF to opk mode so that's actually been making my charts a little clearer, focusing on cm too to give it more info.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>