3rd Trimester

Seeking advice

I am a first time mom. I am 38.3 I have a schedule induction date for next thursday. However the past few days, today being the worst. I'm only comfortable when lying down. If I am sitting I hurt so bad it bring me to bawling my eyes out. If I walk it hurt, to the point I have to stop and let it pass. By it I mean contractions. When I am sitting they feel very constint when. I walk they are pretty frequent as well. I only feel tightening pressure when lying down. What does this mean?

Re: Seeking advice

• You should probably call L&D
  • It's what I have been thinking I just don't feel much when lying down so I wasn't sure if everything else is just BH but gosh it hurts so bad to even get up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • lexamexa said:
    I am a first time mom. I am 38.3 I have a schedule induction date for next thursday. However the past few days, today being the worst. I'm only comfortable when lying down. If I am sitting I hurt so bad it bring me to bawling my eyes out. If I walk it hurt, to the point I have to stop and let it pass. By it I mean contractions. When I am sitting they feel very constint when. I walk they are pretty frequent as well. I only feel tightening pressure when lying down. What does this mean?
    Any pain that hurts so bad it makes you bawl in pain and need to stop moving because you aren't able to continue should be an immediate call and or visit to the hospital or your OB office. 

• My contractions decrease with laying on my side since baby is less active. I was told his crazy activity was making my uterus irritable and contracting while sitting and standing. But I'm a whole different story than you (32 wks with preterm labor symptoms/bedrest). Your so close!! Worth calling the doc or L&D. Good luck!!
  • I'd call the doc and they may send you to L&D to monitor you for a bit and see what's up
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• lexamexa said:
    have no idea what that could mean, so it's probably best to call your doctor or make a trip to L&D.
  • I would definitely call L&D. It's possible you may be in early labor.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018