May 2016 Moms

FFFC 2/26

2»

Re: FFFC 2/26

  • PYLWhammy said:
    Tonight's dinner: potato chips, a kit-kat, and three double stuf oreos.
    I had two bags of fruit gummies, a bag of mini nutter butter snacks, and four pieces of cinnamon toast. Dinner of champions for both of us I see! 
    PYLWhammyAliciaD39
  • PYLWhammy said:
    Tonight's dinner: potato chips, a kit-kat, and three double stuf oreos.
    A chicken cheesesteak. It was a bad idea. The heartburn has already started and I just finished eating. 
  • Bltbear82 said:
    PYLWhammy said:
    Tonight's dinner: potato chips, a kit-kat, and three double stuf oreos.
    A chicken cheesesteak. It was a bad idea. The heartburn has already started and I just finished eating. 
    Oh man, that's not good! I hope it at least was tasty!
  • Aquinna82 said:
    I'm about to potentially end (I'm assuming it will end after what I'm going to say) a friendship with a neighbor that I actually like because of her 5 year old son. But first she's picking my son up from school. Just to clarify I feel the least bit guilty since 99% of the time I take her kid to school and she's only picked mine up a handful of times. 
    Go on....
    The 5 year old brought a 22 rifle over to my property and started shooting it with 4 other kids (mine included) around and no adults. My DH and I heard gunshots which is normal where we live but I quickly realized that the people who normally shoot over here weren't home and DH went running to check. I'm infuriated because I don't even like my kids shooting a BB gun. And the other kids involved know nothing about guns. I completely blame the kid's parents and cannot give this a pass. 
    What?! Yeah I think you're right!!
    thismakes4
  • Aquinna82 said:
    Aquinna82 said:
    I'm about to potentially end (I'm assuming it will end after what I'm going to say) a friendship with a neighbor that I actually like because of her 5 year old son. But first she's picking my son up from school. Just to clarify I feel the least bit guilty since 99% of the time I take her kid to school and she's only picked mine up a handful of times. 
    Go on....
    The 5 year old brought a 22 rifle over to my property and started shooting it with 4 other kids (mine included) around and no adults. My DH and I heard gunshots which is normal where we live but I quickly realized that the people who normally shoot over here weren't home and DH went running to check. I'm infuriated because I don't even like my kids shooting a BB gun. And the other kids involved know nothing about guns. I completely blame the kid's parents and cannot give this a pass. 
    What?! Yeah I think you're right!!
    This is absolutely insane. I would have been calling the cops (I don't know what they could do, but I'm sure there is a law against a 5 yo having possession of a gun) right that second and telling them what you found and then gone straight over to the neighbors. How you haven't said anything to them yet totally baffles me. This is why some people just shouldn't be allowed to have guns. The thought of my kid being shot because of another parents inability to 1.lock up their gun and 2. Not teach there kid about gun safety, infuriates me for you.
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

    BabyFruit Ticker
    kbrands7thismakes4arj14Pascal86
  • wsgjmw1 said:
    Had an iced coffee this morning, and now I am having a diet pepsi. I know I am going over my limit of caffeine, but I am so damn tired today. TGIF
    The 200ml caffeine limit is equivalent to three Cokes a day. You seem to be ok! 

    cat fail animated GIF

  • thismakes4thismakes4 member
    500 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    evalynn24 said:
    Aquinna82 said:
    Aquinna82 said:
    I'm about to potentially end (I'm assuming it will end after what I'm going to say) a friendship with a neighbor that I actually like because of her 5 year old son. But first she's picking my son up from school. Just to clarify I feel the least bit guilty since 99% of the time I take her kid to school and she's only picked mine up a handful of times. 
    Go on....
    The 5 year old brought a 22 rifle over to my property and started shooting it with 4 other kids (mine included) around and no adults. My DH and I heard gunshots which is normal where we live but I quickly realized that the people who normally shoot over here weren't home and DH went running to check. I'm infuriated because I don't even like my kids shooting a BB gun. And the other kids involved know nothing about guns. I completely blame the kid's parents and cannot give this a pass. 
    What?! Yeah I think you're right!!
    This is absolutely insane. I would have been calling the cops (I don't know what they could do, but I'm sure there is a law against a 5 yo having possession of a gun) right that second and telling them what you found and then gone straight over to the neighbors. How you haven't said anything to them yet totally baffles me. This is why some people just shouldn't be allowed to have guns. The thought of my kid being shot because of another parents inability to 1.lock up their gun and 2. Not teach there kid about gun safety, infuriates me for you.
    The police in my area are complete jokes. Unless someone was actually shot they wouldn't do anything. I call the police here every so often to report violence, drunk driving, robberies etc... They sometimes will take my statement over the phone hours after the incident and then tell me, "well, hopefully they were just having a bad day and it doesn't happen again." 

    ETA: I told the parents right after everything happened... I just hadn't given them a piece of my mind. 
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
    evalynn24
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards