July 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    DarkCat said:
    DarkCat said:
    My mom is throwing me a gender reveal party. It's just family, no gifts, at a pizza place but I still feel like a attention whore. 
    Wait.......sex reveal, or gender reveal? Because it seems pointless to plan this far....several years...in advance for something like a gender reveal....

And because this is my favorite GIF....its totally getting used right now...

I know the difference between the two. I simply called it gender reveal because that's what it's called. No need to start the sex vs gender debate. 
    Oh damn I was just starting to get my popcorn ready. 
    Yes, I knew there was a reason I stopped for just cheesy bread sticks from Pizza Hut. 
    So, if you know the difference then why intentionally say something you know is going to start a debate?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaha @Heathereaddy Thats actually an FFFC! pretty hilarious :p
  • Options
    FFFC: I love the way DH's armpits smell. Not like the stinky I just got from the gym pits. His regular lounging around the house all weekend or been at work all day pits. I always bury my head in his chest taking super secret whiffs of his armpits. They seriously smell f*cking fabulous! 
    hahahahahaha I do that whenever I hug my DH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    HeathereaddyHeathereaddy member
    edited February 2016
    Haha! It's kind of intoxicating! @summerfunxo&@chanfa

@oneliloaktree13I agree. I did enjoy last night's episode until DH decided the picture quality wasn't good enough to watch a game so he called the cable company to restart the system. The operator did find my audible "fuck" when the tv shut off pretty funny though. 
  • Options
    HMcDade1 said:
    Confessing that Im starting to have serious belly related self esteem issues. I'm still in limbo of hulking out of my normal clothes and refusing to buy maternity clothes, but I feel like I can't dress myself anymore without feeling self conscious. Anyone else ? 
    Not the only one. When I am standing, I look pregnant. But when I am sitting, I just look like a chubby bunny. I am in-between sizes, either hardly fitting in regular clothing....but barely fitting into maternity clothing without it looking odd. I have been living in tanks or t-shirts, with a loose zip up hoodie over it. It hides everything when I sit down, when I am most self conscious. 
    Confessing that Im starting to have serious belly related self esteem issues. I'm still in limbo of hulking out of my normal clothes and refusing to buy maternity clothes, but I feel like I can't dress myself anymore without feeling self conscious. Anyone else ? 
    Not the only one. When I am standing, I look pregnant. But when I am sitting, I just look like a chubby bunny. I am in-between sizes, either hardly fitting in regular clothing....but barely fitting into maternity clothing without it looking odd. I have been living in tanks or t-shirts, with a loose zip up hoodie over it. It hides everything when I sit down, when I am most self conscious. 
    I am wearing a loose button down that I thought was straight fitted enough to cover it- nope it's pulling weird and showing off more then I'd like to. Last week people kept pointing out to me that they finally noticed my belly which I'm sure was meant sweetly but it makes me even more aware of the body changes and not liking them...
  • Options
    @oneliloaktree13  gah its waiting on demand for me. I am wondering how hard they're going to push this meredith/alex thing....I was on pins and needles last week.
  • Options
    @oneliloaktree13  gah its waiting on demand for me. I am wondering how hard they're going to push this meredith/alex thing....I was on pins and needles last week.
    I know, I'm sick of waiting on that story arch.
  • Options
    @noelietrex  AH sorry! There really isn't much to be said there to be honest. But still...My bad. :(
  • Options
    quartz02 said:
    @HMcDade1 embrace it. Go for the maternity clothes. They're so much more comfortable and unless you're planning on being the next Michelle Duggar, you only have a limited amount of time in your life to be pregnant and wear elastic waistband jeans!
    Definitely not. However it's 40 degrees here now and it will be 105 before July so I'm hoping to only have to buy one season worth of maternity stuff not two. Trying to keep dealing with it until it warms up in a month or two
  • Options
    Don't hate on fetishes
  • Options
    @Nerdchild I totally understand. I have a few seriously questionable people that want to be involved with our baby, and some just questionable family in general. For instance my own maternal grandparents I would never let anywhere near my kid. But then my paternal grandmother was the single greatest person in my life and she died before she ever got to meet my baby and I know she would have been the best great grandma anyone could imagine. It sucks to feel that way but if I could have switched which grandparents I got to keep around longer I wouldn't even question it for a second. 
  • Options
    @Nerdchild so sorry for your loss. Your dad sounds incredible. Your pain totally makes sense when she is so toxic and you miss your dad so much. My heart aches for you! 
    Thank you. February's are always hard (the anniversary of his death was on the 21st), so I think that might be making me a little emotional right now as well. 
  • Options
    Lots of hugs @Nerdchild
  • Options

Hugs @Nerdchild
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    I have no problem with them showing us the baby's genitalia to indicate the sex, which they did - I just think it's creepy that they just gave us pics of it (DH agrees!) without asking/without us requesting them. I'm never showing them to anyone. I would be totally creeped if my mom had u/s pics of my crotch that she went around showing people, that seems like a huge violation. 

Also just read more thoroughly into my maternity leave policies and I may just quit my job shortly instead of working through June and using FMLA like I planned. I am not coming back to work 81 hours just so that we don't have to re-pay my employer contribution to my health insurance during mat leave. 
  • Options
    @Heathereaddy omg hahaha I thought I was the only one who thought my hubbys arm pits smell delish! I've told him before that I wish I could bottle it up and carry it with me wherever I went lol!

i seriously think it's science- someone you are attracted to you just love the smell of their pheromones! Ha
  • Options
    Anytime somebody says their baby might be a T-Rex, gummy bear, Puppies, kittens, dinosaur, etc it makes me think "Well doesn't that mean you had to have had sex with one of those things?" 
    How you can be pregnant with a T-Rex unless you humped one? 
    My husband calls me a t-rex because my arms are shorter than his (he's like 9 inches taller than me!) and I have a hard time reaching things.  I guess in our case im the t-Rex not him.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    @Nerdchild So sorry for your loss. I can totally understand how you feel, especially with the anniversary coming up. My little guy is going to have one awesome grandma and two alcoholic grandparents. It adds so much extra stress 
  • Options
    @PhoebeJune1984 been binge watching all day. Brings me back to my childhood :)
  • Options
    @Heathereaddy My hubs lets me pick his deodorant because he doesn't wear cologne. That means his arm pits are the best smelling part of his body to begin with so I get it. 

@Lindsayleigh1989 Jealous of your crib. It looks fantastic from what I can see. Especially for that price. Ours was given to us so early that I never even got a chance to get my own and it disappoints me because used is fine but I've known what crib I wanted for the last 5 years and now I can't justify $250 when I have a free handmedown that FIL is so proud of. 
  • Options
    @ashleighhughes @PhoebeJune1984 omg I can't wait to get home and watch!!!! I don't care if the critics say it's bad... I love it. And I love Kimmy Gibbler she is my favorite 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @Kellyj103 I don't know why critics would say it's bad! I seriously love it. Of course it's "cutesy" but full house was too. So if you loved full house you will love fuller house too lol
  • Options
    @ashleighhughes @Kellyj103 I was bummed when I noticed that it was coming out the 26th, because I thought that it was going to come out in the evening and I am leaving to go out of town this evening...and wont have Netflix until Monday. Then I found out that it came out in the middle of the night, and was stoked that I would at least get to watch some episodes before I left....to hold me over. I loved Full House as a kid (even though it was cheesy) and I had all of the Full House chapter books! 
    edited February 2016
    @ashleighhughes @pandaferhYes! It's amazing and his deodorant in the stick simply won't do. I need his pheromones to ignite the deodorant into a blazing inferno of deliciousness. Haha!