SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
Awaiting RE appointment

Re: TWW Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -4, -2, 0, (+2)

Testing: Planning to hold off until 14 DPO

R/R/CS: I dropped my glass thermometer this morning and it broke! Luckily it was right after FF gave me CH but my chart was looking so pretty this month. I'm annoyed! 

In other news we have a consultation with an RE this afternoon. DH's SA came back with low morphology (1%) and we're really not sure what to make of it. Hopefully we get some answers today.

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? I've been working on purging our apartment of junk but most of the stuff we have we've acquired since we moved in here 5 years ago. I'm sure I have way older stuff sitting in a box somewhere at my parents' home--just can't think of anything right now!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 14/4 or 14/1

Timing:   -5, 0 or  , -4, -1

Testing:  not until FF test day which is 3/9 

R/R/CS:  not going to spend money on the CBAD opks anymore.  I'm pretty confident I O'd yesterday - typical signs and he Wondfo opk was a clear positive the day before. However I got two Peak Days 4 days apart from the CBAD even though the wondfo's were clear negatives those days. Attaching chart in case anyone wants to take a look 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  my engagement ring is 130 years old; I also have my moms class ring.  If we are talking about things that were originally mine, I have my original Cabbage Patch doll from when they first came out. I had quite the cabbage patch doll obsession when I was younger. 

Sorry if if chart is big, I'm mobile. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3,-1

Testing: 10 or 11 dpo

R/R/CS:  Well, I figured out why my chart took a skyrocketing climb (besides ovulation). Yesterday I work up with cold like symptoms that progressed to flu like symptoms during the day. Fever, chills, achy, sore throat, the whole nine yards. All I want to do is sleep, but I'm too achy to fall asleep. This is made especially worse by the fact that we have to travel 8 hours to my grandma's funeral this weekend. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? One year for Christmas my mom gave me her old rolling pin, which turns out belonged to my great, great aunt (and my namesake). I was 2 and she was 90 something when she passed away, so I can only guess how old the rolling pin is. It's one of my favorite possessions. 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -1, O

Testing: none

R/R/CS: I barely belong here. Started spotting last night and temp took a nose dive today. I don't get it, my LP had finally settled on 12 days the last few months. The last time I started spotting on 9DPO was in September, which was my 3rd month off BC and my LP was still figuring itself out. Ever since then it's been 11-12DPO. I was wondering if Clomid could have shortened my LP, but from what I've seen it's actually used to lengthen it, so who knows. My body is just giving me a big old middle finger. Really do not feel like doing another cycle, another WTO, etc. But then again I always feel like this at this point in my cycle, then I cheer up and am ready to go again, so we'll see. I'm sorry for being such a downer lately, when everyone is always so positive and supportive. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? I still have a stuffed animal that I got for my first Easter, almost 35 years ago. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited February 2016
    @ReesaAnne16 I'm sorry about the passing of your grandmother and being sick on top of that. 

@michmich11 hope you get some news that's positive at your appointment. I read on here that high count can semi counteract low morphology? I'm not sure but I read it on here the other day I think. Nonetheless, good luck today. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @ReesaAnne16  I am sorry about your loss. T&P's

@sldp123 sorry about impending AF.  FX is stays away 

@michmich11 GL with the appt today
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• michmich11 FX you hear back soon and everything is ok.

Marley629 Which days did you have each positive OPK? I use the Wondofos and have had very good readings. But I'm only seeing one positive OPK on your chart. Which one did you list?

ReesaAnne16 I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Even with the fever, based on CM and OPKs I think you still O'd either CD13 or 14. Hope you feel better!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: 8 or 9DPO

R/R/CS: **TMI** These Progesterone vaginal suppositories are not even a little bit of fun. I'm bloated, crampy, and have this terrible white clumpy discharge. The worst part is, it may all be for nothing unless I'm KU which I won't know for at least another week. So here's to hoping. The things we'll do to have kids...

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? Probably a bottle of Scotch that my husband got for our wedding. I think it was 6 years old when it was distributed and its been about 20 years since then, so we officially have alcohol older than me. And no, we haven't tried it yet.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • DiFazetteDiFazette member
    edited February 2016
    @Marley629 - if you tracked CM would it change anything?  I thought it was a combo of temps, OPKs and CM to get CH.  did you have fertile CM day 7/8 or 12/13?

Month/Cycle: 4/4 

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: FF tells me 11 DPO (I have a 10 day LP).  We'll see how long I hold out. 

R/R/CS:  H is annoyed with me that I brought DS into our bed last night.  He was scared with the crazy weather and high winds.  After 2 wake ups with tears and fear, I made the executive decision to let him sleep with us.  I give zero shits that H is annoyed.  My kid was legitimately scared and I didn't want to be in his room all night instead of sleeping. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  my great aunts bed frame and blanket chest, and my great grandmothers enormous collection of China. I have 14 place settings (with 4 plates, and two bowls in each setting) and that's not even all of it.  It was split within the family.  Who the HELL needs that much China?

edited to respond to marley629
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 38/10

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing: Today...BFN. Will keep testing because of vacation (read: drinking) but I don't think this is our cycle. 

R/R/CS: My ear still hasn't popped from my flight Tuesday night and I have to fly again today...getting a little desperate. Any ideas?!

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?
    I have an embroidered footstool that my great grandmother made. I also have a stuffed animal that was given to me the day I was born.
  • Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: done

R/R/CS: started spotting last night and temp dropped about .5. Cd1 will either be today or tomorrow.

I don't exactly remember it's story, but our dining room table is really old. I believe it came from the east coast with one of my husband's great (great-great? Idk, several greats) grandmother's via covered wagon. I feel silly not knowing for sure...I should ask MIL. Anyway, it's old, but sturdy!
  • houseofsetters I know you've probably already tried, but I do best with getting my ears to pop by plugging my nose and then exhaling through my nose as if I'm blowing it. It hurts sometimes but always works for me.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @nwegman7878  I only had positive wondfo's on CD12. I tested three times a day with those and had positives all 3 times that day.  I used the CBAD starting CD 8 and CD 9 I got a peak which stays on there for 48 hours before clearing. Then on CD11 (I didn't really trust the peak I received CD9 bc wondfo's weren't dark at all) I tested again with the CBAD and it was low but I thought the wondfo was near a positive - and then on CD12 I got another peak on CBAD and the wondfo's were clear positives throughout the day. I think FF is only giving me CH's on CD10 because of the 1st peak opk. 

On another note, do you have any plans on when you will crack open the bottle? Maybe like 50th anniversary etc, @nwegman7878

DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• @Marley629 I had the same experience this month with CBAD. Once I removed the two "peaks" from my chart it changed and looked way more correct and based on temps and cm
  • @Marley629 You could have had two LH surges this cycle. which unfortunately with your three higher temps the following three days makes FF think you O'd on CD9. Honestly your temps didn't increase that much from previous days but you had a temp drop the 9th, hence why FF accepted your next three temps as high. I personally feel like CD13 might have been your day but it'd be better confirmed with high temps over the next few days. Try tracking your CM next cycle if needed, it gives you some incite when other symptoms aren't quite as clear. 

Also, I have no idea. Neither of us are big into scotch. He likes his whiskey and I'm a vodka drinker so who knows lol. Maybe we'll pass it on.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 22/ 5 or 6

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1 or -4, -1, 0

Testing: leap day!

R/R/CS: just leaving the RE to get my progesterone levels checked. Shocked I'm not more stressed about testing in a few days. Maybe because I know I've done everything in my power and its out of my hands now. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? I have a watch from my grandmother that's maybe 20 years old. It's not an heirloom or anything expensive, but she was wearing it when she passed away so it has sentimental value. 
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1

Testing: tomorrow 

R/R/CS: omg my body doesn't know what the F is going on. Got on my flight home last night 21:30 us time. Landed 09:30 am UK time/04:30 us time and had to cone straight into work.

I haven't showered since yesterday morning and I slept around 2 hours on and off on the plane. I feel gross.

I'm allowed to leave in a couple of hours.

No way of temping or testing this morning so will see what tomorrow says.

My great grandmothers wedding ring.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ash9614 I'm right there with you. Just started a progesterone supplement and now I have to go for testing in a week. FX all goes well for you. 
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @michmich11 That sucks about your thermometer, sorry!
    @ReesaAnne16 So sorry about your grandma and that you aren't feeling well, hugs to you.
    @houseofsetters Sorry about the BFN, they're the worst.
    @JayJay1212 Sorry about the looming CD1, I feel you there.
    @babymish Can't believe you had to go right to work, yuck!  Enjoy a nice, long sleep when you get home and FX for testing tomorrow!

Month/Cycle:
    6/7

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: BFN again this morning.  :(

R/R/CS: Just feeling sad today and feels like AF is around the corner.  Hate this.

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  Hmm, of my own things I still have my baby blanket around here somewhere.  We will also soon have a piano that has been passed down a few generations on my mom's side.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: will do a 4 hours hold today then test during lunch

R/R/CS: Since my stomach issues, I couldn't test with FMU this morning since that would've been at 330am.  Day 7 of this stomach bug thing....it's getting real old.  Off to the doctor this afternoon. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  My mom gave me a blanket that she crocheted when she was 20 that she hoped to give to her daughter one day.  She gave it to me once we bought a house.  It means the world to me.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Wow @babymish I feel tired and gross just thinking about being in your position! I hope you have a super restful nap when you get to go home! 
    @Sparty18 sorry for you bfn :(
    @ReesaAnne16 I'm sorry that you are sick, and sorry for your loss as well. 

• @mishmish11 Sorry about your thermometer! That sucks.

@Marley629 I tried CBAD OPKs this month as well, and I will not be buying them again. I never got a 'Peak' reading, and I have 8 days of 'High' flashing smiley's. I just hate that it was either nothing, 'High' or 'Peak'. At least with Wondfos you can see a line darkening so you know you're getting close. 8 days of a 'High' reading doesn't really give me much data. If I hadn't been temping, it would have been really confusing.

@ReesaAnne16 Feel better soon. And I'm sorry about your grandmother. 

@sldp123 *HUGS*

@babymish That all sounds exhausting. Hope you get some rest soon!

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing: Tomorrow @ 10DPO

R/R/CS: It's 5:30am here, and I'm already so done with today. I feel really irritable and every little thing is just really pissing me off. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? I have the promise ring that my Dad gave to my Mom while they were in high school. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• @michmich11 my DH has low morphology as well (3%) but we were told it was not an issue due to high count. I hope you get some answers today!

@ReesaAnne16 sorry to hear you are not feeling well and I'm sorry for your loss.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3,-1,0,+1

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS: Try not to symptom spot because
    basically I've learned that nothing means anything in the TWW.

The diamonds in my wedding band belonged to DH's great grandmother so they are pretty special to both of us.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• *Chart Stalk*

Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD/DPO:  22/5?? (See Below)

Timing: -4, -2. 0, +1

Testing: Friday, March 4th at 13 DPO

R/R/CS:  FF took away my cross hairs this morning.  I have been having really low post O temps but if I put another higher one in tomorrow (97.33), I get my cross hairs back.  I am just going to stay here in the TWW for now unless my temps keep dropping over the next few days.  I think I O'ed on CD 17 but I just don't know now!  TMI, but on Tuesday evening and last night after I got home from yoga, I checked my CM and I had the smallest amount of EWCM (like very small amount).  I did not record this because it was so small and prior to that, my CM all day was creamy.  I don't know what is going on.  Perhaps I really did not O on CD 17.  Or maybe this cycle is anovulatory?  It would be my first since coming of BC about 6 months ago. 

If anyone wants to take a look, I would appreciate it.  My past charts are in my signature and my current one is here:

Current Chart:  Cross Hairs were on CD 17 prior to my most recent temp today. 

GTKY: I have a charm that was my Grandmother's, who I am named after.  She died of cancer when my mom was 11, and the charm was blessed by the Pope before her death.  Whenever I have an important event, interview, etc., I always put the charm in my pocket.  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @michmich11 I hope you get some answers today.
    @ReesaAnne116 Sorry for your loss. Feel better soon.
    @sldp123 Sorry you're feeling down.  I hope your spirits are up soon
    @DiFazette I would have done the same with DS...poor little guy was scared!
    @babymish I hope you get some sleep soon!
    @juliebeannn I hope you feel better soon

Month / Cycle: 3 /2

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: not the best, but ok

Testing: I should really wait until next week...so maybe Sunday

R/R/CS: I'm feeling out this month already and wishing that my eggs were 10 years younger.

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  Probably my grandmother's china cup collection that hasn't seen the light of day in decades!
  • @JessCL your post made me laugh. I wish my eggs and my entire body were 10 years younger, too. Haha.

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: -2, 0 (IUI in am, Bd in pm)

Testing: 10 DPO (trigger is almost out of my system -- line was super faint this am)

R/R/CS: I found out earlier this week that my pap came back abnormal so they'll have to do a colposcopy. They won't do it if I get a bfp but I'll likely be out next cycle (and maybe even the cycle after that due to DHs travel schedule). I always hoped that I'd get KU before DSs 2nd bday (March). Now I'm not so hopeful.

GTKY: I have some of my grandmothers China and vases. I think they are at least 55 years old because they brought them here when they moved to the US. 

Me: Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed)

DH: perfect

Started TTC in June 2011

Baby boy born 3/17/2014

• **Siggy Warning**

@ReesaAnne16 - I hope you feel better soon!

@DiFazette - I would have done the same thing if that was DD

CD/DPO: 16/5 (or 16/6)

Timing: -6, -3, -2 (or -5, -2, -1)

Testing: Going to try to hold out till Monday

R/R/CS:  I promised myself that I wouldn't google symptoms and other TTC related things that revolve around the TWW.  Anyway, I haven't caved yet but I'm starting to get the itch.  Also, I'm feeling really optimistic this month but as many of us know that can be a bitter/sweet thing.  Still trying to figure out temping, checking CM, OPK's, my luteal phase...basically everything LOL.  It can all get to be a bit much  will say though that the science behind it is very intriguing. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  My Baptism Dress from when I was 1 month old :

CD/DPO: 22/unknown. 

Timing: poor

Testing: peeing on those Walmart sticks everyday til AF. BFN today lol. 

R/R/CS: nothing much. I feel like AF is coming and I'm willing her to come early. 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? Hm, likely some of my books. I've kept a ton of books from my childhood. 

• @beary67 It does seem like CD17 could possibly be O day, but comparing to your previous charts your post-O temps are definitely lower right now.  Maybe it was just a LH surge but no O yet.  It seems like you are due for a big rise still if your chart follows your prior patterns.  Keep HIO as maybe you will see another shift soon.  I do find it odd that FF would take your CH away today as your temp is still highish relative to your temps around your potential O day.  Hopefully it becomes clear, chart confusion is no fun!
  • @JessCL @sldp123 Trust me. Younger isn't always better. Young and full of issues over here. Only benefit is it gives us a little extra time to figure things out. But being 22 with threats of Heparin and Clomid, no thank you. I'm on enough prescriptions atm.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @nwegman7878 oh, I know. I didn't mean to diminish the struggles that younger people have at all, I'm sorry if it came across that way. I really just meant I wish I had more time. 

• @michmich11, hope everything goes well at your appointment today and that the low morphology counts aren't anything to worry about (as has happened with other posters).
    @reeseanne116, so sorry for the loss of your Grandmother and that you not feeling well.
    @DiFazette, our DS would be in our bed in a trice, but of course I and DH are such push overs that he's been in our bed for the past 2 months more or less because he is "scared."  (We're working on that this week).
    @sldp123, sorry that you are having a rough TTC day. 
    @juliebeannn, I hope that your doctor can get your stomach issues sorted.
    @babymish, sorry that you had to go in to work today...that sounds rough.  Hope you can take a nice long nap when you get home.

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing:  -5, -1

Testing:  12 DPO

R/R/CS:  I think that my BBT thermometer may be giving up the ghost.  I've gotten 97.46 three days in a row.  Granted I got it at random times of the morning since I've had a hard time sleeping through the night, but that seems really coincidental.  I temped again about a minute later this morning and it jumped up to 97.66, which also seems suspect since the previous two days I've also gotten temps in the 97.6 range at random times. I'm taking notes of the alternate temps, but if this cycle is not our cycle, I think I'm getting a new BBT.

GTKY:  I have most of my stuffed animals from when I was a child at my parents' house.  The oldest thing that I have in this house is their old master furniture set (theoretically on loan, but we've had it for almost 11 years).  The oldest thing I really own in this house are t-shirts from my college days and a small jewelry box that one of my ex boyfriends gave me that is from France.

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • EML2011  -- Oh no, I hope your colposcopy goes fine, hopefully they won't need to do the cervical biopsy! That stuff is always scary, but usually goes fine.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: O, and just O, apparently (O date was off)

Testing: Doing IC tests every other day, AF due tomorrow

R/R/CS: I'm having all sorts of weird CM right now. Because AF is due tomorrow, I keep thinking "oh no it's here" because it feels really wet. On one hand, I'm hoping this is it, BUT another part of me is like, "It would be great if my body adjusted to being off BC so I could find out what my cycle is truly like since I've spent the last 12 years of my life on hormones..." Because right now, whenever a "symptom" happens, I can't say, "Oh that's not normal." Because you know, maybe it is! 

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? My family is a family of cross-stitchers so the oldest thing I have (which is really not that old in the grand scheme of things) is a Christmas stocking that my mom made for me when I was a baby with my name stitched on the top.
  • @TrulyBlessed22 Ha! I have also promised myself not to google anything during the TWW...I am not feeling very confident in myself, however. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: ugh, I don know--probably won't unless there is a really good reason to

R/R/CS: So, this is the first cycle I've even attempted to track CP (and really, the first time I've actually even found my cervix...embarrassing), but it has been high ever since O. I thought it was supposed to become low? And, trust me, I'm definitely not implying that this is a potential "symptom" because 1. I'm only 5 DPO and 2. it's been this way since before O...why isn't it moving!?  Do I have a defective cervix? (just kidding...but seriously, is this normal?)

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own? Hmm, not sure on this one. I inherited some jewelry and vases from my grandmothers and great aunts that are likely pretty old. As far as things that were originally mine go, I still have my blanky from when I was born. Sure, it's transparent now from overuse, but I still have it!! 
  • NeikodaNeikoda member
    edited February 2016
    sldp123 No offense taken. I understand the struggles that come with TTC later in life. Hence why DH and I are trying to get a jump start on the process. My goal was to get two out by thirty. I've still got plenty of time but every new test and diagnosis makes it feel like it'll never happen. 

@TrulyBlessed22felix08 I'm already way past starting to google. Slow days at work mean no therapeutic coloring book, naps, or meditation. Just the ability to get away with some internet time on the computer. 
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • @Sparty18 Thanks for taking a look and for your advice!!

About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Month / Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -5, -4, -3, 0, +1

Testing: 
    @Ash9614 man! leap day testing is a good idea... I was going to on sunday now I think I might try to hold out until monday if I can. If you dont mind me totally stealing your idea!

R/R/CS: its too early with too much going on at work. not even trying to think of something today other than we are FINALLY getting my jeep tonight! whoop whoop

GTKY: What's the oldest thing you own?  I have an upright grand piano that is almost 110 years old. And I've got some things from from my great grandmother's estate but no clue of the dates of any of it. I do have a book about the Titanic from her that was published within weeks of the disaster

Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• R/R/CS:  Well, I figured out why my chart took a skyrocketing climb (besides ovulation). Yesterday I work up with cold like symptoms that progressed to flu like symptoms during the day. Fever, chills, achy, sore throat, the whole nine yards. All I want to do is sleep, but I'm too achy to fall asleep. This is made especially worse by the fact that we have to travel 8 hours to my grandma's funeral this weekend. 
    **Dirty Lurker from WTO**

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. I sang for my grandmother's funeral last week. It's so hard. Thinking of you and your family today and sending lots of positive vibes and creepy internet hugs.

I also hope you feel better soon!