April 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 2/24

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/24

• Options
    @imrachellea I've struggled over whether or not to pull DS out of daycare once I'm on leave too.. his pre-k program there "graduates" in May and he will be starting Kindergarten in August, so there really won't be too much time at the end there where I won't be home. With me not working it seems like a lot to be paying for him to go. However, I talked to DH about it and DS teachers and have decided to keep him in for most of my leave - it'll keep him on routine and able to see his friends and allow us some time at home to adjust. We may keep him home a bit more often, but like you said, I have to pay regardless of whether or not he's there and if I'm paying, he's going. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I honestly feel like she'll have more fun going to daycare at least part time anyway...especially when the baby is here. I do want to do some special stuff with her in the couple weeks I have off before the baby comes, just to have those last moments as her being my only baby (oh my gosh this makes me tear up even thinking about, in good ways and in bad!), but I know that I don't have the energy, or physical ability, to keep up with her the whole time either (seriously, this kid gives the Energizer Bunny a run for his money...). She'll be happier if she does get to go in and play with her friends some. And when baby is here, it will be boring for her to just sit around and watch a newborn...this STM thing is tough!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker