May 2016 Moms
Options

Let's talk about sex baby

2»

Re: Let's talk about sex baby

• Options
    Our timing has just sucked. Whenever he's interested, it's at bedtime when my bladder is in crazy must get fully emptied by 3-4 trips to the bathroom so I don't have to wake up constantly in the middle of the night mode. Similarly, he's not interested when I am.  Blah!
  • Options
    To all the self-love advocates out there (which really should be everyone in my humble opinion), I think it is awesome to take matters into your own hands...with or without your SO. I know it may sound weird, but sometimes that is what MH and I do. Also, sometimes I am in the mood and he isn't so he just watches me. That usually gets him going so he helps himself while I watch, sometimes lending a helping hand here and there. It is just that sometimes he is too rough (the man has bear paws for hands!) and I am so sensitive so I like to do it myself. He is super visual and I think it is slightly voyeuristic so that helps play into the whole thing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    High five to all you out there that still have a sex drive!  I think about it ALL DAY, but by the time I get home from work, I am super blah and my back is killing me.  My sex drive took a wicked nose dive...DH doesn't complain at all, but I am not happy about it.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I'm very much in the "I really don't want to be touched" camp which basically has killed our sex life. I feel terrible about it, but I just can't shake the feeling of DON'T TOUCH ME. We have been doing some mutual masturbation stuff since I stopped feeling so barfy around 22 weeks.