Winning Wednesday

who/what is winning today
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Options
    I am winning. Getting so much unpacked in our new house and going to see deadpool with my husband for our first date night since baby. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me! I have showered, made a freezer stock of breakfast burritos, and prepped all the ingredients for dinner already today! I'm feeling successful :)
  • Options
    LO is winning!  He was being super cranky in the evening and I was worried we were in for day 2 of miserable gassy baby. But then we put him down in his bassinet and he settled enough to have a massive poop then slept for 4 hours after another change and feed!  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    4 weeks pp and I went shopping for clothes for me! I win for not wearing maternity jeans today! Also leggings and tunics are my new best friend!
  • Options
    I worked out two days in a row woot woot and baby slept a 6 hour stretch last night ! 
  • Options
    Me and baby girl are winning! We breastfed every couple hours last night and only woke daddy with crying once! 
  • Options
    My (sort of) well rested self is winning thanks to baby boy! He had a good nap yesterday evening instead of screaming all evening and still had a good night of decent length stretches of sleep! He napped in his crib for half and hour this morning (never before!) so I could sort through his shower gifts and drink coffee!
  • Options
    Little one and I are winning! She's napped beautifully today, which hasn't been happening. This allowed me to get groceries, i even put them away! I folded some laundry, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and got a shower! Sadly, i suspect she rested well today because i didn't get around to having coffee until about 3pm. Oh well. At least baby is happy and well rested
  • Options
    We were having the same the same problem with our daughter napping during the day. One day I skipped coffee and she took a great nap. Going on 4 weeks with no coffee/caffeine and she naps like a champ during the day (and sleeps good at night).  I didn't coffee drink much to begin with so it wasn't much of an adjustment for me.
  • Options
    I love coffee. Pre pregnancy i was easily 4 cups a day, plus a mid day espresso. 
  • Options
    LO slept for a 6 hour stretch last night and I survived my 2nd day back at work