November 2015 Moms
Options

Prayers Please

Re: Prayers Please

• Options
    Thank you all the continued prayers. Finally some diagnosis, but no solutions yet, except a new way to feed Charlotte. She has tracheomalacia (that's what happened Friday, her trachea collapsed), subglottic stenosis, apnea, GERD and exhibits signs of Sandifers Syndrome, and hypercalcemia. Meeting with ENT again and GI today. 

My son had GERD and tracheomalacia when he was younger.  He outgrew it around 4 yrs old. 

photo 2c2eea5b-cb3d-4ba5-8e22-39fd2841956b_zps4ux1rnnr.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just wanted to say still thinking and praying for you and your sweet baby!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs.  You're being incredibly strong.  I'm so sorry for what you and your little girl are going through. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Still praying for you and baby Charlotte. Creepy internet hugs
  • Options

Continued prayers for you guys!  Sweet Charlotte is a strong girl just like her momma!

• Options
    :( prayers and hugs!!
  • Options
    Continued prayers!!!
  • Options
    So many hugs! You're in my thoughts. 
  • Options
    Hoping for the best outcome @DogLoverX3
  • Options
    Hoping Charlotte is feeling better and sending hugs your way. Glad they've been able to diagnose most of the issues. I can only imagine how worried you are but try to stay positive! I know easier said than done. You're a strong momma!
  • Options
    Thinking of your little girl! I pray you'vr gotten some good news. 
  • Options
    Prayers and lots of hugs
  • Options
    I will be praying for your little one. My heart breaks to see and hear that she's had it so tough! I pray for the doctors to give their best treatment and healing to your baby Charlotte  and for answers to be found. Continued strength for you, mama...and rest, comfort knowing that you and Charlotte are in good hands! 
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear that she's stabilized enough for you to take her home.  That's wonderful.  Your strong little girl takes after her mama.  Good luck. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    Hooray, you're home! I'm so happy to hear that! I hope everything continues to improve, and that they are able to figure out what's causing the hypercalcemia soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Glad you're home with a plan in place!! We'll keep up the good thoughts!!
  • Options
    So happy to hear you are home and everything is looking up for your LO!!
  • Options
    So happy she's home!
  • Options
    So glad you're home!  I'm sure that your stress levels have lowered so much!  It sounds like you've got a great plan and good doctors going forward. We will continue to pray for you! 
  • Options
    Just catching up and wanted to give my support and prayers for healing and recovery. I'm so happy she's home!

We're having twins

Our angel baby boy is looking over his twin sister - due November 21

• Options
    Such great news!!
  • Options
    So happy to hear u guys r home!
  • Options
    We are back  :( still refluxing and choking. Getting NJ tube today. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about this journey. Praying for you and your LO!
  • Options
    Prayers for your family keep us updated, you have a little trooper on your hand
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that :( even though you had the tube she is still choking ? What happened ?
  • Options
    Just came back from being on a bumpcation. I am praying for her and you. 
  • Options
    @DogLoverX3 I have been thinking about you. How is your baby??

• Options
    SUCH beautiful photos! You are doing a great job with your sweet girl and it sounds like your medical team is fantastic. Thanks for the update. 
  • Options
    @DogLoverX3
    I PMed you about 
    Laryngomalacia. I hope you have had a diagnosis since then, but who knows ! ! She seems to be doing great from what I see on the forum :)
  • Options
    rachswirachswi member
    edited May 2016
    She's so happy!!! :heart: 
  • Options
    I know! As soon as it came out-all smiles
  • Options
    emzcatemzcat member
    She is so beautiful @DogLoverX3. So glad you were able to get the tube removed and you're getting answers! Good luck with the gene test.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! The support on here has been a blessing! Thank you!
  • Options
    Awesome ! She is so cute !! That is great news, she must feel much better without that tube :)
  • Options
    Great news! She is absolutely beautiful :)
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*