November 2015 Moms
Options

Prayers Please

Re: Prayers Please

• Options
    Prayers from use as well, hoping you can get some answers soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Poor baby! Sending more prayers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my word. Poor girl. Continuing to pray and hoping for good news soon!

Married DH December 2014
    Expecting DS#1 November 2015
  • Options
    Poor little girl.  That picture broke my heart.  Continuing to pray for your family. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awe keep fighting little one and we will keep praying!!
  • Options
    Prayers for sweet little Charlotte. May the forces of the universe continue to keep her well, may her ancestors convene on her behalf, and guardians continue to be of comfort to her. May peace, love and warmth be with you and her father. Ase!

• Options
    May your sweet girl heal quickly. Hugs to you both. 
  • Options
    Love to you and sweet baby Charlotte.

• Options
    I usually don't pray but I will definitely for you and your baby !! So sorry you are both going through is. I will keep you in my thoughts, hoping for positive updates !
  • Options
    Oh that is so good! I'm glad she is doing better and that you have what sounds like a good team working with you. Sending you more healing thoughts!
  • Options
    That's wonderful she's making positive progress and hopefully you will have some answers soon!
  • Options
    Hooray! That's great news! We will continue to pray for you guys! 
  • Options
    Happy to read this, I hope they will figure it out soon so your family can be home soon!
  • Options
    Thinking of you!!!
  • Options
    Glad they are getting to the bottom of it and that she's doing better. She's a strong little girl and you'll get through this!!
  • Options
    So happy that you guys are getting some answers!! :smile:
  • Options
    You and your daughter are amazing. Stay strong- you've got this!
  • Options
    So glad you're going to get some answers! I hope she continues to improve and you get to go home soon. 
  • Options
    I'm glad you've got doctors who are getting to the bottom of the problem.  My thoughts are with you and your little one. 
    If there's something strange underneath the hood.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  If there's something weird and it don't look good.  Who you gonna call?  Your Doctor.  Immediately.  If it's new, painful, and possibly pregnancy related get your ass off the internet and call your doctor.  It's for your health and your child's. 

• Options
    We are waiting on speech ENT this afternoon. Nothing new to report yet, but Charlotte did have a few minor reflux choking episodes this morning that the nurse saw-so when ENT came for a sec to get a look(scope this afternoon), the nurse could explain some things that she saw!! 
  • Options
    Thank you for the update. Hope you get good results and answers soon. Also good thing the nurse saw so they can get a better understanding of what's going on.
    Thinking of you and Charlotte. 
  • Options
    Another ALTE yesterday. Today we are doing swallow test and camera scope to check her throat for malformation somewhere or developmental problems with swallowing. Also checking vocal chord reactions. Tomorrow we go to OR for lower endoscopy. Please keep Charlotte in your prayers. Thank you for all the support. 
  • Options
    We are continuing to pray for little Charlotte. I hope that they can quickly pinpoint what the issue is, and can just as quickly help her! 
  • Options
    Here's to hoping this brings some answers. I can't even imagine what this has been like for y'all
  • Options
    Praying that all goes well and you get this figured out and corrected!
  • Options
    OR tomorrow for more intensive scope. Scope today showed aspiration while eating. Also exhibiting signs of Sandifers Syndrome and calcium is 1.7-too high. More labs drawn today to find out why calcium is so high. Again, thanks for continued prayers everyone.
  • Options
    I've been away from the Bump for the last 4 days, and just saw this now...how scary! I'm so glad you have doctors who are taking your concerns seriously this time, and that they are already making progress on finding the answers! I will be keeping both you and your poor sweet Charlotte in my thoughts and prayers. *hugs*

• Options
    Thanks for keeping us posted! Still praying for baby Charlotte and you guys. 

Married DH December 2014
    Expecting DS#1 November 2015
  • Options
    Praying for comfort for your family, the doctors to find answers, and for strength for all
  • Options
    Prayers for a quick recovery and solution!
  • Options
    Glad to know you are get some answers and a plan going forward.   Still praying for Charlotte. 
    Thanks for the updates.  I was worried about your little girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad you have answers and a plan. I hope she continues to improve and gets to go home soon! Stay strong mama!
  • Options
    Haven't had a chance to post here yet, but I've been checking in to read your updates.  What a scary thing to happen!  I'm so glad you're getting answers and a plan quickly.  Sending good vibes to little  Charlotte, and to momma for getting through this!
  • Options
    Thank you all the continued prayers. Finally some diagnosis, but no solutions yet, except a new way to feed Charlotte. She has tracheomalacia (that's what happened Friday, her trachea collapsed), subglottic stenosis, apnea, GERD and exhibits signs of Sandifers Syndrome, and hypercalcemia. Meeting with ENT again and GI today. 
  • Options
     I am glad that you at least have a better way for Charlotte to eat. We are continuing to pray, and hopefully the doctors will come up with solutions quickly!  Creepy internet hugs and lots of them!! 
  • Options
    Thank you all the continued prayers. Finally some diagnosis, but no solutions yet, except a new way to feed Charlotte. She has tracheomalacia (that's what happened Friday, her trachea collapsed), subglottic stenosis, apnea, GERD and exhibits signs of Sandifers Syndrome, and hypercalcemia. Meeting with ENT again and GI today. 
    Glad you have your diagnosis. Sounds like you've got a great medical team. 
  • Options
    DogLoverX3DogLoverX3 member
    edited February 2016
    So it looks like a definite NG tube. Upper GI today just to make sure intestines aren't twisted before starting feeding tube. Feeling good that we have a solution for her. No, I don't want a feeding tube in her for 4-8 weeks, but it'll keep her from aspirating on her reflux (which is VERY important) and stop the refluxing. Then, we work with speech to fix her swallowing skills in the meantime. Now the problem remains, why the high calcium. A kidney/calcium expert will be in to see her today. Her kidneys looked great on the ultrasound yesterday. But he's known for his expertise on calcium. It's scaring me that it's not something easily diagnosed-hyperparathyroidism. They keep checking hormones and levels for that, but it's not making sense. I know I can't think this way, but I had to write it somewhere since I can't say it out loud and it's unlikely, but if it's so hard to pinpoint where the high calcium is coming from, it's starting to feel like there's a chance she has cancer because it's also a rare cause of hypercalcemia. Anyway, I'm trying to stay positive, but we've been drawing for calcium for days now and no explanation. Plus, her blood is now clotting and they can't get enough blood for the calcium draw today.(also a side effect of high calcium). Just wanted to get that out somewhere. Thanks for listening. We could really still use lots of prayers!! 
  • Options
    big hugs and lots of T&Ps!

photo 2c2eea5b-cb3d-4ba5-8e22-39fd2841956b_zps4ux1rnnr.jpg

Lilypie First Birthday tickers