July 2016 Moms
Options

Holy $#!+

I just called to double check and make sure they were able to schedule my cerclage for the 15th. Apparently that is president's day. So they made it for the 4th at 3pm.

Wtf? That's just a few days! I'm not ready. That surgery hurts...

Re: Holy $#!+

• Options
    aww, good luck! I have no experience there but it sounds like it's for the best.
  • Options
    Ouch! At least now you don't have a lot of time to think/stress about it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck, I just had to look it up and it does not sound pleasant!

Sorry that probably didn't help but I hope for the best!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my! Glad you know of the date change. Crazy. Praying it goes well. <3
  • Options
    Ugh, hoping everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery.  

Sidenote: I had to google, but I know what this is because of Downton Abby!  
  • Options
    chanfa said:
    Good luck, I just had to look it up and it does not sound pleasant!

Sorry that probably didn't help but I hope for the best!
    Having one isn't bad. I had one last time. It made for a great, easy pregnancy. But the surgery causes HORRIBLE contractions. Morphine helps. But it's disconcerting because you're so early for such pain, kwim? You can't feel it later though. I mean... husbands can, if you catch my drift, so that sucks. Ha. But it's worth it. I'm also worried about getting it out. It nearly killed my youngest and me last time. But not getting it nearly killed my first two because I can't get past 28 weeks without my cervix just bailing on me... so.... Prayers are always appreciated I guess. It's all about choosing the safest thing. Even if nothing feels truly safe.

• Options
    Google image gave me a whole new visual...  GOOD LUCK <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts are with you and I hope it does the trick to keep your baby cooking! Sucks about the side effects though:(
  • Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    Oh $#! + is right.  Hugs, thoughts and prayers for a successful procedure and easy recovery! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I can see why you're not looking forward to it. Sending positive thoughts your way.
  • Options
     Sending lots of thoughts and prayers for a smooth procedure! ❤️
  • Options
    Sorry you have to go through it but praying everything goes well! Keep us posted! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    I just had mine placed last tues. This is my fourth cerclage and I thought I got this. Until I got in the OR and the were giving me the spinal. Sorry not trying to make you more nervous I can relate. It was super painful after and I put myself on bed rest for a week. Today I went back to work for the first time, I was cramping so my mfm sent me home. Are you getting a prevenative cerclage or emergent? Well good luck and prayers are babies stay cooking
  • Options
    Man! That sucks that they moved it so far up! I suppose it is better than being pushed back though! I hope you are able to prepare for it quickly and hope it goes well!!! 
  • Options
    presh116 said:
    I just had mine placed last tues. This is my fourth cerclage and I thought I got this. Until I got in the OR and the were giving me the spinal. Sorry not trying to make you more nervous I can relate. It was super painful after and I put myself on bed rest for a week. Today I went back to work for the first time, I was cramping so my mfm sent me home. Are you getting a prevenative cerclage or emergent? Well good luck and prayers are babies stay cooking
    Preventative
  • Options
    Good luck to you!!! 
  • Options
    @MotherOfDucks in my expierence the sooner the better for prevenative. Good luck to you
  • Options
    Good luck! Hope your recovery is as quick and painless as possible!
  • Options
    Good luck! Keep us updated please. 
  • Options
    Hope you have a quick recovery!