Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

AW - my anniversary present

I got tickets for Chelsea Handler!  It was our 4 year anniversary yesterday, and we were just getting each other cards, but in mine was tickets to her show in Nov!  I got all emotional and cried!  I had never asked for them, or mentioned that she was coming to town, but my DH heard it on the radio, and knows that I love her.  It was so thoughtful of him!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW - my anniversary present

• Options

that is pretty cool. 

why to go DH!

• Options

Yay! How thoughtful! Happy Anniversary - mine is today - 5 years! I'm sure DH won't get me anything since we dont really do presents, but we get to have sushi for dinner!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well happy anniversary to you!  DH hates sushi, so jealous there!
  • Options

That's awesome! I wish DH would ever go out on a limb like that for me...

Anyhoo - where did you get your LO's driving cap??  I've been looking all over and can't find kid's sizes!

• Options
    imagetbraar:

Anyhoo - where did you get your LO's driving cap??  I've been looking all over and can't find kid's sizes!

At The Children's Place.  I got it online - I am in love with it, and he is finally at the age now where he doesn't take it off!  I tried to see if they have any right now, and no luck.  They do have a ton of hats on sale right now though.  I did a search online and found dapperlad.com but that was kind of it.  Maybe Etsy?

• Options
    imagetbraar:

I found one at the Gap too!  Not sure if this link will work, but here you go

https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=742728002&tid=gosz1r&kwid=1&ap=7

• Options
    Awesome! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"