November 2015 Moms

Nursing bras for small chested ladies

I am trying to find a nursing bra with a lined or padded cup that I can wear to work.  I don't want my nipples to show thru my shirt after pumping (you know the I am cold look) and I just want something that looks nice with professional attire.  
I had the Bravado Bliss bra when I was nursing DS and loved it but the smallest cup size they have is B/C and it is way too big on me this time.  Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

I looked thru the bra suggestions on prior threads but they all seemed to be stretchy or big busted bras. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Nursing bras for small chested ladies

• Guess everyone here is mostly big busted, huh? Not too many responses. I'm usually a b cup and haven't gotten much bigger. I really like the sports bra style I got from Macy's, I think it's motherhood maternity brand. The fabric is thick enough that nothing shows through and it's pretty comfortable. Little bit of the uniboob you get with sports bras, but way better than the regular style nursing bras I got that just make my chest look lumpy.
  • I'm chesty, but I ordered a padded nursing bra online from target. They had A cup ones for sale too. (Plus it's really pretty.) I wish I could remember the brand name... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies.  I tried Macy's but the one near me had a pretty small selection.  @kwaldy if you remember the brand name could you please let me know. I have some strechy ones from Target I love, but all the "real" bra styles I tried did not work for me.
    I am tempted to try to convert a regular bra to a nursing bra.
    And who ever said you get huge boobs when you BF lied to me.  
  • I'm by no means small-chested, but I find the Target nursing bra most comfortable. It's not lined, but I bought a set of washable nursing pads and I just pop those in and they cover up the post-pump headlights just fine, even on a set of DD's.
  • Thanks everyone.   In my search I found out that as the rib measure goes up the cup size for each letter does also, so a 34B and a 36A actually have the same size cup. I was able to was able to go down a rib size to get cups that fit. I can use a bra extender to have it fits around my ribs.
    I hate shopping for nursing bras!
  • MoRay05MoRay05 member
    edited February 2016
    I'm also small chested and I was also trying to find something. I ended up ordering about 10 different nursing bras off of amazon to try on. I found one I love and sent the rest back. It's not very attractive but it's so comfy I can sleep in it! It's wireless, the cups fold completely down and it has removable padding. And it's inexpensive!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013RGYWM0/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• MoRay05 said:mo
    I'm also small chested and I was also trying to find something. I ended up ordering about 10 different nursing bras off of amazon to try on. I found one I love and sent the rest back. It's not very attractive but it's so comfy I can sleep in it! It's wireless, the cups fold completely down and it has removable padding. And it's inexpensive!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013RGYWM0/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thank you!  I tried a few from amazon but scrolled right past this one because it did not looked padded.  I just ordered one .
  • This is kind of late, but have you tried motherhood? They have a nice comfy soft bra. The has a removable pad like a swimsuit. I don't have a small chest but it's not huge either. The bra runs on the small side. 

https://www.motherhood.com/mobile/Product.asp?Product_Id=942150515&MasterCategory_Id=MC13